{'en': 'How many patients do the target?', 'es': '¿Cuantos pacientes logran el target?'} Image

How many patients do the target?

fer's profile photo   02/22/2023 2:55 p.m.

yaizaj said:
hello congratulations to all for your controls I am not in your parameters or of the pussy I have dm type I from the 8th and I have 47 so I do calculations my glycades are 6, 6,8-7.2 and IRR 80-200 60% and to improve it or kill myself to hypos or as very few hydrates.I take great care as hydrates although I have diminished consumption and I exercise more I cannot do.

I do not know can reach glycades of less than 7 or 6, without food with few hydrates, it cannot be done otherwise, I have it proven, so that of the 2 options that you put, go to the second, I have more orLess the same evolution that you, dm 1 since the age of 10 and I have 50. It's already many years, I think we have to be stricter because we have been evolving behind us for many years.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/05/2023 3:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think like you @meginer, 33 years of evolution and what has worked best for me is the low diet in HC.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/05/2023 5:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Good morning everyone has been a little decayed with the disease for several days.I have been a little left by a couple of months and I have forgotten the routines and the truth is that I feel a little guilty.

June and July have been months in which I have eaten and drunk (alcohol) more than it should.I have been recorded to follow the daily routine that I had been carrying all these months.Come on, I have taken vacations at work and diabetes, if that can be said.

The next review touches me in November and gives me a little anxiety to have to wait so much to know if I carry it good or bad.I had the last review in January and it has been a long time since then.

I don't know how much I can trust the values ​​that Diabox gives you (of course calibrated with the glucometer) to see if I have too much out of control.But it is that FreeLink fio much less because you already know that it cannot be calibrate and they are not "real" values

I put the Diabox data at 1 month and 3 months, that I do not understand them too much, to see how you see them:

And here the AGP de Libreview report also at 3 months:

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/25/2023 1:03 p.m.

@Sandman: You are perfect!Congratulations!

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/25/2023 2:03 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

You have a glycemic variation and PGS state.Very, very good.Glico 5.7.
Keep it up

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/26/2023 1:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, congratulations !!And, if you are also resting, it is already a feat.
What insulins do you use?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/26/2023 5:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
well, congratulations !!And, if you are also resting, it is already a feat.
What insulins do you use?

I have abasaglar prescribed (I put 18 units at night) and Novorapid Relationship 1: 1 except for breakfast, which I put 1 or 2 more units because I usually have breakfast "strong" (bread especially).In fact, whether at lunch or dinner as bread or derivatives I also put some more unit to try to avoid as much as possible the peaks that produces me.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/26/2023 8:50 a.m.

@Sandman I advise you to lower the maximum glycemia threshold from 180 to 140mg/dl is the maximum that we should be between hours.
The percentage of IRR will be worse, but if you try to be more "healthy."

I have it in 115, and the maximum maximum in 159 in Diabox, in LibreLink 140.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/26/2023 11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia UF, if I change those values ​​it remains like this to 3 months:

And so at 1 month:

A disaster, come on.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/26/2023 12:46 p.m.

sandman said:
@ruthbia uf, if I change those values ​​it remains 3 months:

And so at 1 month:

A disaster, come on.

No, no.It is a disaster, it is quite goodHigh, it is almost like tonar sugar.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/26/2023 4:44 p.m.

The data are what they are.They do not vary.
It is good for you, see that you have a GVI (variability) and PGS (personal status of glycemia)
The glyc is the average of the chosen period.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/28/2023 6:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
the data are what are.They do not vary.
It is good for you, see that you have a GVI (variability) and PGS (personal status of glycemia)
The glyc is the average of the chosen period.

How much do you have to have the PGS and the GVV?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/28/2023 6:16 p.m.

STD deviation = standard deviation, standard deviation;It reflects the glycemic variation in a day, week, month, as you put it in the Diabox ( Link are-does-it-mean-My-Diabetes/) Here you have examples of how to interpret it .... (in English :))
The lower, the more stable the glucose curve is in time.

GVI = Glycemic Variation Indicator-Glycemic variation ( Link
GVI = 1. 0 to 1. 2 means low variability (non -diabetic)
GVI = 1. 2-1.5 means modest variability
GVI => 1. 5 means a high glycemic variability

Pgs = personal glycemic state ( Link
PGS is a compound index that evaluates 4 glycemic control domains: glucose, variability, time in range and the frequency and severity of hypoglycemia.

For reliable traditions I recommend linguee.com

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/28/2023 6:19 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/29/2023 9:17 a.m.

Since I put the slow in the afternoon I have risen in a range of 75% to 82% in the measurement 90 days, in the 7 days and 14 days I am 95%

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
08/01/2023 11:16 a.m.

Hello!I leave my data around here, to see what you think.I have an appointment with the endocrine soon, but I think they are acceptably well

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
10/16/2023 7:19 p.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

Wow.They are phenomenal!
As for the hypos, to what low value?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
10/16/2023 9:13 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

My mother What envy of figures ...!At the moment 6.9 and I have removed almost all the hydrates, exercising a loteven the rapid sometimes as if nothing ...
I admire you.Congratulations!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
10/16/2023 11:33 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Alejandromonsi said:
I the last visit to the endocrine came 6.6 of Glyc and saw me so well in everything that gave me in 6 months when I saw that I took care of me.That same day the educator saw me that I had 90% target in the free2 and that very good.He told me that I had enough hypos and what to everyone for what I see happens to them or case that 90% were false hypos that normally marked 20 mg less than the capillary.

The same thing happens to me.Today 5.6 glycal result.Many hypos according to free, all asymptomatic.When I look capillary in these hypos I am always about 20 mg/dl of difference.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/08/2023 6:29 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

ignasi_p said:
Alejandromonsi said:
I the last visit to the endocrine I came out 6.6 of glyc and saw me so well in everything that gave me myself in 6months seeing that I took care of me.That same day the educator saw me that I had 90% target in the free2 and that very good.He told me that I had enough hypos and what to everyone for what I see happens to them or case that 90% were false hypos that normally marked 20 mg less than the capillary.

The same thing happens to me.Today 5.6 glycal result.Many hypos according to free, all asymptomatic.When I look capillary in these hypos I am always about 20 mg/dl of difference.

The same is happening to me, I think I have a defective sensor ... Today at 3 in the morning the mobile starts to whistCalling Abbott and complaining, sure they tell me that the difference is small, but of course it is just the difference between a hypo or being normal.

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
11/09/2023 9:17 a.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.