{'en': 'Strength exercises', 'es': 'Ejercicios  de fuerza'} Image

Strength exercises

meginer's profile photo   02/22/2023 8:40 p.m.

By the way, you cannot burn fat locally, it doesn't matter if you do abdominals.
You are burning and your body will spend wherever you want, he has his preferences

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
02/26/2023 11:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

otabol said:
meginer said:
to whom you usually do sports, I wanted to ask you if you do strength exercises, which and how.

If you have type 2 diabetes, force is the first to improve, cardio as a complement.
You don't need to get like Hulk.
The exercises depend on your physical state, from squatillas clutch to a chair to free weight .....
Are there people who say, I can't make strength, I'm very bad, I ask them, can you get up from a chair ???Feet then for 30 seconds get up and sit down all the times you can, then rest 30 seconds and start again, like 4 times.
If you train strength either with your weight, in machines or with free weight think one thing, if you can lift that weight 15 times without costing you is that you have not done anything.
Reaching 10/15 Repetition has to cost you, that you feel that at most you could have one or 2 more repetitions.
Training strength is the only thing that "fixes" insulin resistance, Cardio burns sugar but does not use mitochondria for that so it's like taking pills today well tomorrow.
And caloric deficit to lose fat, does not mean dieting and eating little but burning 200 calories a day more than you eat

My diabetes is type 1 and long evolution (I've been 40 years), with what obviously does not manufacture any insulin.
I am used to exercising almost daily, especially aerobic and cardio but I once do more anaerobic and strength and if it is very intense, I do see that glymia uploads enough, I know that it is because there is no active rapid insulin and that typeEJ needs more load PQ in addition, a series of stress hormones are released, in fact, I know that I am going to do that kind of ej I put 1.5 u quickly.In my case, be it of force or Cardio, if it is going to be quite intensity, I have to put something quickly, that is, more than the intensity q of something else.Yes I notice what you say, that apart from gaining muscle mass, tone and so on, you gain a lot of insulin sensitivity.
I go to the gym, and since I know that at home, I will give me a lazy to do this type of routine, I am thinking of getting two days a week at Body Pump.I don't know what you think.
Thanks for the answer.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/26/2023 11:55 a.m.

Hello, I do muscles, cycling and swimming. What I do is, before eating carnitine volume, I do not put insulin, like 90 free of hydrates and I'm going to go on a bike or swim. For muscle, I take carnitine half an hour before andI'm going to train, I don't need to get bolus at dinner either. I can not advise or advisefat energy instead of glucose and facilitates the sensitivity of insulin, I don't know but I am getting well

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
02/26/2023 6:16 p.m.

titartimartinez said:
hello, I do muscle, cycling and swimming.Bike or swim. For musculation, I take carnitine half an hour before and I am going to train, I do this either I need to put bolus at dinner. I can not advise or discontinue since I have been testing and in day the endocrine I recommend the carnitine sinceWhat Ace in the exercise is that the body absorbs you the energy of fat instead of glucose and facilitates the sensitivity of insulin, I do not know but I am getting well

Do you have type 1?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/26/2023 7:05 p.m.

meginer said:
otabol said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
whom you usually do sports, I wanted to ask you ifYou do strength exercises, which and how.

If you have type 2 diabetes, force is the first to improve, cardio as a complement.
The exercises depend on your physical state, from squatillas clutch to a chair to free weight .....
Are there people who say, I can't make strength, I'm very bad, I ask them, can you get up from a chair ???Feet then for 30 seconds get up and sit down all the times you can, then rest 30 seconds and start again, like 4 times.
If you train strength either with your weight, in machines or with free weight think one thing, if you can lift that weight 15 times without costing you is that you have not done anything.
Reaching 10/15 Repetition has to cost you, that you feel that at most you could have one or 2 more repetitions.
Training strength is the only thing that "fixes" insulin resistance, Cardio burns sugar but does not use mitochondria for that so it's like taking pills today well tomorrow.
And caloric deficit to lose fat, does not mean dieting and eating little but burning 200 calories a day more than you eat

My diabetes is type 1 and long evolution (I've been 40 years), with what obviously does not manufacture any insulin.
I am used to exercising almost daily, especially aerobic and cardio but I once do more anaerobic and strength and if it is very intense, I do see that glymia uploads enough, I know that it is because there is no active rapid insulin and that typeEJ needs more load PQ in addition, a series of stress hormones are released, in fact, I know that I am going to do that kind of ej I put 1.5 u quickly.In my case, be it of force or Cardio, if it is going to be quite intensity, I have to put something quickly, that is, more than the intensity q of something else.Yes I notice what you say, that apart from gaining muscle mass, tone and so on, you gain a lot of insulin sensitivity.
I go to the gym, and since I know that at home, I will give me a lazy to do this type of routine, I am thinking of getting two days a week at Body Pump.I don't know what you think.
Thanks for the answer.

What do you think ???
Haha of dm1 I don't know much about mine, dm2 ...
Body Pump works strength?
In the end if you are strength I will need less insulin during the day to day.
You say that you get fast before giving cane, well you have been with this for 40 years, I don't think I tell you anything new.When making strength or high intensity, the liver glucose deposits are emptied to have sugar available, if it gives you glucose rise and you better do it to the little ones, since then those deposits will be filled again and with the insulin it will lower you enoughglucose
But 40 years of evolution ... I'm not going to tell you anything new to you.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
02/26/2023 10:58 p.m.

otabol said:
meginer said:
otabol said:
otabol said:
To those who usually do sports, I wanted to ask you if you do strength exercises, which and how.

Thanks for the answer.

What do you think ???
Haha of dm1 I don't know much about mine, dm2 ...
Body Pump works strength?
In the end if you are strength I will need less insulin during the day to day.
You say that you get fast before giving cane, well you have been with this for 40 years, I don't think I tell you anything new.When making strength or high intensity, the liver glucose deposits are emptied to have sugar available, if it gives you glucose rise and you better do it to the little ones, since then those deposits will be filled again and with the insulin it will lower you enoughglucose
But 40 years of evolution ... I'm not going to tell you anything new to you.

Body Pump works a little all of the body, they become squats with weight, burpees, strides, abdominals, dead weight etc.
And yes, I need quickly for a high intensity exercise, obviously little, a unit or one and a half and that discounts later before dinner

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/26/2023 11:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.