{'en': 'Low Carbon feed', 'es': 'Alimentación Low Carb'} Image

Low Carbon feed

meginer's profile photo   03/01/2023 1:05 p.m.

I wanted to ask if anyone has contacted or heard of Miguel Ambrona, a nurse, type 1 diabetic that has many articles and videos on YouTube on new approach to DM 1 with low -hydrates food.

He is very well formed, works at the SAS, has worked in emergencies and also privately advises people with DM1 especially and athletes.

Greetings,

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/01/2023 1:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@meginer, I didn't know him, but I'll follow him.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2023 1:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I just saw an interview in which he talks about getting glycos of 4.8;, with ketogenic and fasting diets, and with many constant nights in 55 or 60., With very little fast and
Protected of hypoglycemia by ketone bodies.
I don't know,.He says he lives with great freedom and tranquility.It seems risky for hypos.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2023 2:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
I just saw an interview in which he talks about getting 4.8 glycos;, with ketogenic and fasting diets, and with values ​​many nights constant in 55 or 60.Very quickly and
Protected of hypoglycemia by ketone bodies.
I don't know,.He says he lives with great freedom and tranquility.It seems risky for hypos.

Well, I would have to talk about the subject a lot, many things have been changing since I started, and very fat fucking were said that now you would seem barbarities.In DM 1, many things are changing, especially since the appearance of continuous measurement systems, because hyper fat response is being seen with foods that were previously recommended without further ado, the subject autoimmunity is something worthy of study and to stop, it isThat it is no longer just DM 1, it is that there can be many other associated autoimmune diseases, there must be many things that are about to see.
This boy is a very formed boy, with DM type 1, is an emergency nurse, has made several master's degree even in epigenetics.He is not any one who has given him around.
Already more and more endocrine advocate low food in HC, (even mine), this boy goes further, he thinks that everything DM1 should like Low Carb, and if possible ketogenics.
And that if you have 60 and you are asymptomatic, there is no reason to take anything, I certainly have the alarm below 60, we do an emptying blood glucose to non -diabetics without overweight or children, and most have 60 or something less ifThey do not eat many HC. 55-60 glycemia does not produce complications, it is rare to lower a serious hypo with the sensors.
A hyperglycemia maintained does give you many problems.And we don't talk about hyper fat but above 6.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2023 8:08 a.m.

@meginer: I think you are giving very low figures to act in case of hypoglycemia.I understand that below 70 is when you consider you have hypoglycemia.If you find any article according to the figures that you expose, I would thank you for hunging the link because it is an issue that interests me.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/02/2023 9:51 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@meginer I do know him, I have spoken with him for a study that was doing ketogenic diet in type 1 diabetics. He cannot participate because she was pregnant just when the studio, but I did give her permission and sent her my reports and analytics of thepregnancy to use it to publish a clinical case of pregnancy with type 1 diabetes and ketogenic diet.
For what I have treated and what I have seen on social networks knows a lot about the subject and as a person is charming.If you are thinking of putting yourself in the hands of a professional I recommend it.I think it also applies other things in addition to the diet (sun, artificial lights, etc.) that also greatly influence health, glucose and autoimmunity.
If I stay pregnant again I will ask for an appointment, right now I continue on my account with Low Carb and Keto to seasons.I am not able to carry everything super strict all the time.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/02/2023 12:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

ricki21 said:
@meginer: I think you are giving very low figures to act in case of hypoglycemia.I understand that below 70 is when you consider you have hypoglycemia.If you find any article according to the figures you expose, I would appreciate that you collect the link because it is an issue that interests me.

Normal is 60 to 100
We are used to eating many HC, it is what society imposes, pasta, bread, cereals, processed foods ... Everything happens, even in non -db population if you want to have a healthy and natural diet.There is a lot of talk of autoimmunity cdo there are foods that are harmful and that can alter your intestinal flora and favor more autoimmune disorders (evidently I focus more on DM 1).
If you take a non -diabetic population, not obese, without overweight, and with a diet that is not very high in HC, normal basal glycems usually vary from 60 to 80. If 60 in those people is not considered hipp.Does the criteria change?, we have no right to normal glycems?.
I have already said before, slight descents do not give problems, a fat hyp is very rare with the alarms we have.
However, high blood glucose is dangerous.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2023 2:04 p.m.

@meginer, but for that you have to have a very tight and stable basal.I don't know if I know.You can get to bed with 80 and not get off 50 .., depend on what your body does at night ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2023 6:05 p.m.

regina said:
@meginer, but for that you have to have a very tight and stable basal.I don't know if I know.You can get to bed with 80 and not go down from 50 .., it depends on what your body does at night ..

Of course, it is the main thing to get, to have the adjusted basal.I lie at 70 and do not go down, the other way around, dawn, I imagine that for the alba effect, yesterday I used to 71 and from 5.30-6 it goes up, and I have lifted to 102.
It is a matter of reviewing your curves and knowing each other, each one is in one way, it is a matter of finding the guidelines to achieve the objectives.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2023 6:13 p.m.

regina said:
@meginer, but for that you have to have a very tight and stable basal.I don't know if I know.You can get to bed with 80 and not go down from 50 .., it depends on what your body does at night ..

And if it will come down, what never happens to me, I have the alarm that I whistle to 60, no problem.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/02/2023 6:15 p.m.

I see it risky, but hey, that it works.Its diet is based on fats and always with blood ketone bodies.If at that time the blood glucose to 300 is uploaded, what happens?Ketoacidosis to singing

Prother's profile photo
Prother
03/03/2023 2:33 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

prother said:
I see it risky, but hey, that it works.Its diet is based on fats and always with blood ketone bodies.If at that time the blood glucose to 300 is uploaded, what happens?Ketoacidosis to singing

Let's see, it is different nutritional ketosis that ketoacidosis.
Ketoacidosis occurs when there is hyperglycemia with insufficient insulin.
We are talking about nutritional ketosis, that is, very few hydrates in food and energy is taken from fat, there is no lack of insulin, he continues to put on his basal and quick, very little dose PQ the hydrates are few but theFat and proteins also rise glycemia, although more slowly, and therefore, they have also to cover them with insulin.
I can assure you that doing this, you will never reach 300, or 200, or yes to 150.
I have my range from 60 to 140. With low HC food and your corresponding insulin, you never have ketoacidosis.I had it at the.debut 40 years ago, I had no insulin and 600 hyperglycemia.
Here you don't even have hyperglycemia (you have real normoglycemia), and you have insulin.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/03/2023 3:49 p.m.

prother said:

And the ketone bodies that are released are in a lower amount, they are also present when you carry more than 8 h without eating P, or in other non -pathological situations.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/03/2023 3:52 p.m.

meginer said:
prother said:
I see it risky, but hey, which works the same.Its diet is based on fats and always with blood ketone bodies.If at that time the blood glucose to 300 is uploaded, what happens?Ketoacidosis to singing

We are talking about nutritional ketosis, that is, very few hydrates in food and energy is taken from fat, there is no lack of insulin, he continues to put on his basal and quick, very little dose PQ the hydrates are few but theFat and proteins also rise glycemia, although more slowly, and therefore, they have also to cover them with insulin.
I can assure you that doing this, you will never reach 300, or 200, or yes to 150.
I have my range from 60 to 140. With low HC food and your corresponding insulin, you never have ketoacidosis.I had it at the.debut 40 years ago, I had no insulin and 600 hyperglycemia.
Here you don't even have hyperglycemia (you have real normoglycemia), and you have insulin.

meginer said:
prother said:
prother said:
I see it risky, but hey, which works the same.Its diet is based on fats and always with blood ketone bodies.If at that time the blood glucose to 300 is uploaded, what happens?Ketoacidosis to singing

yolayol's profile photo
yolayol
03/05/2023 6:02 p.m.

Recommended low diet in HC, I have never been better controlled.I have ever had ketosis that is not the same as ketoacidosis.Totally agree

yolayol's profile photo
yolayol
03/05/2023 6:04 p.m.

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/05/2023 9:14 p.m.

I will give my point of view, to walk all day at 60 or you are a cushion or you end up lying on the floor.If you are an active person, work, sport .... that does not endure it, it is impossible to play a 2 -hour tennis game starts a few CH and being for the rest of the day to 60. I do not believe it.

vikingo's profile photo
vikingo
03/08/2023 11:21 a.m.

Well, I'm alive and running with low hydrates diet for about 16 months.I also do 3 days a week intermittent fasting of 12-15 hours according to the day;Yesterday, for example, 15 hours from breakfast and I spent all the time in 90 and had breakfast like 5-8 g of HG

The days I do sports, it is usually a bike for about 3 hours, the glucose does not lower me, it is stable.My body generates glucose of the fats, which I do not do with insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/08/2023 11:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Viking, try it.It is not a fast process, you cannot do it overnight and needs technical help and/or health training.Each one can and should believe what they want, but more open cannot be the subject, I do not think that he lies in the graphs and experiences he contributes, you?

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
03/08/2023 1:32 p.m.

viking said:
I will give my point of view, to walk all day at 60 or you are a cushion or end up lying on the ground.If you are an active person, work, sport .... that does not endure like that, it is impossible to play a 2 -hour tennis game starts a few CH and being for the rest of the day to 60. I do not believe it.>

Well, according to you.I am also an extraterrestrial, because I have a totally active life, I work in shifts, I have very very stressful moments in emergencies and here I am.Just as Ruthbia, I carry with low HC food, no more than 40 g a day, for more than a year and I have never been better.My graphics are much flatAt 12.30. Our body needs glucose, of course, but that does not mean that you have to follow a food with many hydrates, moreover, it is counterproductive.The hydrates are also in the vegetables, and in addition, our liver stores glycogen that degrades in glucose, plus the fats of our body that also become glucose if necessary (and that thanks to insulin, they are used).You don't have to get wise at HC and there is no tiredness, before if you were tired of so many ups and downs in glycemia.
No one has said that the objective is all the.
I send you my.this morning graphics

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/08/2023 1:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.