{'en': 'Low Carbon feed', 'es': 'Alimentación Low Carb'} Image

Low Carbon feed

meginer's profile photo   03/01/2023 1:05 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/08/2023 2:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If the fats make me extra.Yesterday I had cecina and ham, savage yogurt 0HC.Although I rectified 136 at about 3:00, I have lifted up.

From 6:30 I have not eaten, I am in the office and I am hyperactive according to my colleagues 😆

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/08/2023 2:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

viking said:
I will give my point of view, to walk all day at 60 or you are a cushion or end up lying on the ground.If you are an active person, work, sport .... that does not endure like that, it is impossible to play a 2 -hour tennis game starts a few CH and being for the rest of the day to 60. I do not believe it.>

We are mixing things.I also believe that 60 glycemia is a delicate value;Any small effort or physical activity will lead you to a more serious hypo but the objective of the lowcarb diet is not to be 60 of blood glucose, it has nothing to do.The lowcarb diet will allow you to be wrong "little" when you calculate the insulin for what you eat, so you will hardly have peaks.

The body turns into glucose to the air you breathe (it's joke, I know you:- No, air is not transformed into glucose ...).If you calculate below the necessary insulin you can be doing lowcarb diet and have high glycemias.

And the benefits of this type of food are considerable.

The majority of foods rich in high glycemic hydrates are inflammatory: cereals and sugar, so if you remove them from your diet you will thank it (especially in the long term).

Foods rich in fats are more satiant and tastier, I do not go hungry between meals, that feeling of pressing need to eat something "enjoyment" that produces the ups and downs of sugar when you eat hydrates.I do not go hungry or at breakfast time, which I do at 11 in the morning, 13 or 14 hours after dinner (intermittent fasting) and having lifted at 7 am.I have appetite, but no wolf hunger.

I already practiced intermittent fasting before my debut and diet restricted in hydrates.Now I have reduced them more, not reaching Keto diet because I take legumes and some fruits.Less hydrates is not synonymous with less energy, everything contained.Nor less blood glucose, because it depends on the balance to which you arrive with the basal and fast insulin guidelines.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/08/2023 3:45 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
vikingo said:
I will give my point of view, to walk all day at 60 or you are a cushion or end up lying on the ground.If you are an active person, work, sport .... that does not endure like that, it is impossible to play a 2 -hour tennis game starts a few CH and being for the rest of the day to 60. I do not believe it.>

We are mixing things.I also believe that 60 glycemia is a delicate value;Any small effort or physical activity will lead you to a more serious hypo but the objective of the lowcarb diet is not to be 60 of blood glucose, it has nothing to do.The lowcarb diet will allow you to be wrong "little" when you calculate the insulin for what you eat, so you will hardly have peaks.

The body turns into glucose to the air you breathe (it's joke, I know you:- No, air is not transformed into glucose ...).If you calculate below the necessary insulin you can be doing lowcarb diet and have high glycemias.

The majority of foods rich in high glycemic hydrates are inflammatory: cereals and sugar, so if you remove them from your diet you will thank it (especially in the long term).

Foods rich in fats are more satiant and tastier, I do not go hungry between meals, that feeling of pressing need to eat something "enjoyment" that produces the ups and downs of sugar when you eat hydrates.I do not go hungry or at breakfast time, which I do at 11 in the morning, 13 or 14 hours after dinner (intermittent fasting) and having lifted at 7 am.I have appetite, but no wolf hunger.

I already practiced intermittent fasting before my debut and diet restricted in hydrates.Now I have reduced them more, not reaching Keto diet because I take legumes and some fruits.Less hydrates is not synonymous with less energy, everything contained.Nor less blood glucose, because it depends on the balance to which you arrive with the basal and fast insulin guidelines.

Of course, the objective of a low car food for DM1 is to keep a flatter and adequate control of the disease, precisely the fact of eating few hydrates, you have to put little insulin, with what the error ofPass you or not, it is much lower, or fat hypos or hyper.I do not do something with 65 until something uploads but if I am working and I see that I have 65, I do nothing, in fact I go up to time for the stress of work or for other reasons and I put myself in my objective of 80. My myAlarm warns me 60 so there is no problem.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/08/2023 9:37 p.m.

meginer said:
salad said:
viking said:
viking said:
I will give my point of view, to walk all the wholeday at 60 or you are a cushion or you end up lying on the floor.If you are an active person, work, sport .... that does not endure like that, it is impossible to play a 2 -hour tennis game starts a few CH and being for the rest of the day to 60. I do not believe it.>

Of course, the objective of a low car food for DM1 is to keep a flatter and adequate control of the disease, precisely the fact of eating few hydrates, you have to put little insulin, with what the error ofPass you or not, it is much lower, or fat hypos or hyper.I do not do something with 65 until something uploads but if I am working and I see that I have 65, I do nothing, in fact I go up to time for the stress of work or for other reasons and I put myself in my objective of 80. My myalarm warns me 60 so there is no problem.

I want to be like you ...;;) and not be afraid of hypos.For me 80 is to be flirting with death (it's a joke)

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/10/2023 11:52 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

If I follow the Dr Bernstein regime and his book "Diabetes Solution" which is a before and then, also has a canal of you tube Link anyone wants the book, I can have it.His thought is very simple, the DT1 should not be welcomed to carbohydrates as the Ada says

AnibalJ's profile photo
AnibalJ
03/13/2023 10:02 a.m.

When I debuted 2 years ago (DM1) I had brutal insulin resistance.I took 40 slow and fast, more than 30 a day.I discovered ketogenics and since then the attempt to apply in most of the time.I learned to eat better and enjoyed me much more.Knowing that according to which food I will have a very low beak (many times it does not go from 120 after eating ...) the dinner very early and low carba helps me a lot to have more acceptable levels in the morning.The most important thing is to be aware that you have to adjust the insulin little by little and be aware of the sensor more often, at least at the beginning.In summary, better glucose management is achieved and when needing much less insulin the risk of hypos also decreases.

ok_display's profile photo
ok_display
03/19/2023 12:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 2021.
Novorapid/Toujeo
A1c: 5,4 (2023)
Libre 2 con diabox y Galaxy Watch4.

ricki21 said:
@meginer: I think you are giving very low figures to act in case of hypoglycemia.I understand that below 70 is when you consider you have hypoglycemia.If you find any article according to the figures you expose, I would appreciate that you collect the link because it is an issue that interests me.

They are too low figures.Personally between 70 and 80 I begin to find myself weird, below 70 the symptoms begin to manifest and from there to 50 with low convulsions and cold sweats in a matter of a few minutes.Each person is a world, but with 90 I try to correct, because under plummer in a matter of any.

baskerbill's profile photo
baskerbill
03/27/2023 9:24 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.