{'en': 'According to the time ... sport goes up or down', 'es': 'Según la hora...el deporte me sube o me baja'} Image

According to the time ... sport goes up or down

Arse's profile photo   03/01/2023 7:01 p.m.

go said:
if the one you have thrown from 6 to 10 years studying medicine with which you suffer from diabetes in your own meat, because you have enough ballots to achieve better control, I suppose, I suppose,that with less effort than those who have touched us on the march and force.But as I see that you also intervene in this forum, because it seems that you are not one of those who believe that they know everything and try to keep up to date with respect to the subject that concerns us.Surely you can illustrate about some incongruity we say.Very good for your part and your help is appreciated.

Regarding the one to leave as flat as three in two .... for now I will try to continue with a single basal prick.If you see if I am able to more correctly manage those climbs with the sport in the time slot from 9h in the morning to 13h.The rest more or less controlled.The bomb, for now, and by a psychological matter, is ruled out.

One never knows everything, much less, we all learn from everyone in this, not always two and two are four, I have never believed myself with the absolute truth and I also ask a lot also in this forum, which I also believe that it is the best in diabetesand specifically in type 1.
I told you to leave it in two PQ to me personally I have been a great change in my control, I really put the same amount, 16 or, only that before it was all together and now separated in 6+10, as I see that I have moreneed, in the morning and for the afternoon.
As I follow a low diet in HC, I have read the famous Dr Bernstein, who is 80 and peak years old and has DM1 since adolescence and is perfect, yes, with its low diet in HC, strength sport, weights etc.And without any complication.He recommends all basal to leave it in two and does not recommend Lantus.Recommends above all Levemir and Tresiba.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/06/2023 6:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

wave said:
@Isabelbota, as an example that we both continue with metformin and exogenous insulin ... my endo hallucin when I tell it.But the reality is very stubborn .. :)

In my case when I saw my endo in 3 months I had dropped from 15.9 to 5.9 La Glico.It had slow and metformin.She seeing that the C peptide was on the floor prescribed quickly for when I needed.Since then I handled with the two insulins and the metformin and of course, as I give glycos of 5 and always, she or touch the treatment.He always says that the best treatment for someone is the one who gives him good results.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/06/2023 8:37 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

My case is occasional cycling.Low Carb and fasting food.I take the bike and the first hour goes up, without rapid insulin, up to 150 or more depending on the effort.The second hour is kept down something but always at high levels.It happens to me with other sports such as Montanism and Runing in which I am much longer, I throw myself at levels above 120mg for hours without eating food and unknown, and the mountaineering is usually more than 5h.It is to stop ...... and go down drastically until it stagnates below 90mg/l .....
From that moment on my control is optimal.At that point I tell you, if you should climb what up, those increases also have those who do not share our disease.What is more complicated is that it goes down instead of climbing through the Tarrde, that at least does not happen to me although it is true that it goes up with much less intensity.I would tell you that if you do spinning at night do some strength before and thus counteract the upload that can produce you

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
03/06/2023 9:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Aler Geacias for your answer, but you will see: Today, which I have folded training: spinning: at 19h 30 Start with 105 and 45 'Then I finish with 78.

However, this morning after the 2H banks after breakfast, strength exercises from 45 'step from 121 to 141 and then the 50' spinning I'm going to 150 ... or more.

When eating around 2pm I am already stable in 100. Without contributions or anything, only water from 7h 30 that I finished breakfast.

It seems clear that I have a lot of insulin resistance in the morning and much less in the afternoon.What I am doubting for your comments is whether to increase 1 or 1.5 units of fast at breakfast or leave it as it is.But it seems to me a mockery for the hydrates I eat.Although seen as seen that if not breakfast is going to go up the same ...

As someone said before ... Better not eating their heads anymore, not trying to understand it and continue with the routines.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/06/2023 11:01 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I am sorry to change the subject in this thread, but I have a doubt about something you have mentioned.

@Far, comment that you use metformin along with insulins.It is a topic that interests me, although I am questions.Did they prescribe metformin at the beginning and they already left it together with the insulins? How much do you take?You say your endo hallucin;Wasn't it the one who prescribed it to you?
They prescribed me metformin when I went to the health center before I knew I had DM1 and I was already fatal.That same day I returned to the center in the afternoon because I could hardly even move the fatigue and bad body that I had and it was when they did me ketone and they sent me directly to the emergency room.The endocrine took me the metformin of the recipe.
I have read some articles on the benefits of metformin and insulin in DM2, but I would like to know how DM1 benefits.If you could count a little more (or another person with DM1 that combines these two medications), I would thank you very much.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
03/07/2023 12:17 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

@Palomilla.5 years ago, in 3 quarterly controls I gave more than 120 on an empty stomach and the header diagnosed diabetes and referred me to endocrinology.With the results, they did not see that it was type 1, so I informed them of the type of life, sport, food ..... they supposed type 2 and they prescribed my ristfor: (50 mg sitagliptin + 1000 mg metformin).And the discharge in Endo and that the follow -up was done in the Health Center the Header.

So I spent 2 years or so.Without any other control.At that time I was at a good sporting level with respect to my age and in the preparation of the classic Lagos Covadonga (over 120 km) because I spent it fatal the previous 3 months: drink, urinate and eat.And I lost 6 kg staying at 58 kg.Well, I had a requested appointment with the header to explain the symptoms 2 days after finishing the test.The first thing he did to me was to check the gluco ... and the reader only said high.That is more than 600 and go to know since when it was like that.It is the time that I have been in my life more at vital risk and I without knowing it, due to ignorance.He gave me to choose between ambulance and direct to the hospital or try 16 units of fast ..... and see what happened.He prescribed me to start Lantus 14U and in two months it was reduced until they need it.I continued with a ristfor and with a monthly control.

As I had not referred to the endocrine, I went to a particular one and after the C peptide test, its diagnosis was diabetes 1 lada type.From endocrinology of the hospital they tried to remove Ristfor, but the gluco was very uncontrolled, so currently with semiannual control, with free 2 sensor, ristfor, threeiva and Humalog J. that allows half units.I currently have a more or less acceptable control.Although they always scold me because they say I enter some nights, despite the fact that with capillaries I show them that the free marks me about 15/20 units less when sleeping.Luckily Diabox has been calibrated and gives me more confidence.

And that's what I can tell you.I feel the billet, but I did it in case it can help you in something.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/07/2023 12:52 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Set, nothing tocho!I thank you very much that you have answered and detailed it so much.

Palomilla
03/07/2023 1:11 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.

@Palomilla, I see that you use fiasp, are you better than humalog?
My daughter has also been prescribed Fiasp with Toujeo, but has not tried her yet.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/07/2023 2:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina, I wore novorapid and went to Fiasp.I am doing well, but I would say that his action does not last as much as a novorapid.
I also have Humalog Junior prescribed by the half units, although now I do not use it.
Let's see how your daughter goes.:)

Palomilla
03/07/2023 4:14 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.

@Palomilla I read in other threads that for DM1 with insulin resistance goes very well the metformin but I don't know why a few endorses recipe it.
I am also interested, if I get faster I go to hip and the same with the slow one, then rebound effect ... an lack of control.

I think it was @meginer who was going to ask his endo or opened the thread

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/07/2023 7:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.