{'en': "Hello, I'm new to forum", 'es': 'Hola soy nueva en el foro'} Image

Hello, I'm new to forum

siny's profile photo   04/03/2023 3:42 p.m.

otabol said:
by the way, genetics in type 2 diabetes ......
It is because we tend to storType2 dianetic parents you have to have it.
I think I explain how an ass .....

My father had DT2 and was thin.That was smoking and led a very sedentary life despite having been a footballer.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/11/2023 2:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joan111 said:
otabol said:
By the way, genetics in type 2 diabetes ......
It is because we tend to storType2 dianetic parents you have to have it.
I think I explain how an ass .....

My father had DT2 and was thin.Of course I smoked and led a very sedentary life despite having been a footballer.

Very sedentary life, there you have given him !!!!!I would have to look at the food and if the muscle mass was thin, but it is a good example that it is not necessary to be overweight to develop DM2.
Your father would be what is called a "chubby: surely

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/11/2023 1:11 p.m.

Hi @siny, welcome to the forum.I am sorry to listen to your recent diagnosis of type 2 diabetes and the symptoms you are experiencing with metformin.It is important that you talk to your doctor or nurse about your symptoms and that you consider other treatment options if you do not tolerate metformin.

He is an encouraging that you are doing hair controls and you are aware of your blood glucose levels.This is essential to handle diabetes and avoid long -term complications.It is also useful that you know about your family history of diabetes and that you report how this can affect your treatment and your health in general.

This forum can be a great resource to obtain information and support on your trip with diabetes.There are many members with experience and knowledge that can offer useful advice and answers to your questions.I wish you the best on your way to successful diabetes management.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/13/2023 11:14 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello!!Forgiving my absence, I have been in doctors for a few weeks .. Let's see for what they tell me my case is something special as doctors say ... I don't have about weight, it's more, I tend to lose weight very easily, I've been in theGym doing muscles and cardio, combined it with walking enough km in mountThe truth ... so I have gone to a private endocrine and suspicion of ladResults, I will tell you that the thing ends and that the endocrine tells me 😅

siny's profile photo
siny
04/20/2023 10:17 p.m.

Yes, with that data it sounds more like Lada,
What evidence have you done?
Peptide and friendlies are usually seen

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/21/2023 3:55 p.m.

If exactly that peptide and antibodies told me, and some more things that I didn't tell me, but I wanted to see something else because of other problems I imagine.This week the results have to get to me.

siny's profile photo
siny
04/21/2023 11:31 p.m.

Quiet, because stress only complicate diabetes and raise glucose.The important thing is to look at you well to have the right diagnosis.And follow the pattern they tell you.I assure you that food and exercise are essential for the control of this disease.And a glucometer tracking to see how your body responds to all this.And work accordingly.This forum can help you a lot, I have learned more in him than in all the doctors who have attended me.And there is one thing that has no doubt: in this and all diseases there is a genetic predisposition and then levidently depends on you doing with your body.Luck!!!

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
04/23/2023 1 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

I think the same.If you exercise regularly and minimum an hour and do not consume food with sugar and control the amount of carbohydrates and fat consumed, you should greatly improve blood glucose levels.And if you wear a much better sensor because it helps you adapt the diet and improve even more levels cutting the high peaks, because I suppose that type 2 diabetes, hypoglycemia are not a problem unless you are a great athlete.Good luck and your evolution is favorable.

ebano58's profile photo
ebano58
04/23/2023 1:23 p.m.

ruthbia said:
in the faculties study, but then they have protocols.If you see this, this and this, it is done x, and so with everything.
They get carried away by the system, instead of investigating.This is not the series of doctors where they are dedicated to investigating and always discover unusual diseases and heal them.

The DT2 has a highly genetic component, I know people who take care of themselves and a lot with a history and in the end they have come out.
Of course we all take care of each other, the less diseases we will cause ourselves but genetics is there.

My father had DT2 was thin, he had been a footballer.Now they have diagnosis of me.If you have a genetic component

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/23/2023 2:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.