{'en': "Hello, I'm new to forum", 'es': 'Hola soy nueva en el foro'} Image

Hello, I'm new to forum

siny's profile photo   04/03/2023 3:42 p.m.

Hi how are things?

I've been reading the forum for several days but I hadn't introduced me.

I am Siny, I am 33 years old, 2 weeks ago I have been diagnosed with DM2 and I am very green on the subject La Verdad, on April 13 I have an appointment with the nurse.

To say that I come from family with strong history of diabetes (I don't know what kind because I am adopted and it is the little that I could find out about my genetics)

I have a glycosylated 6.9 and basal glucose 126.

They have sent me metformin 1000mg once a day, but we will see why I can not tolerate it, I have been in bed with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, I have tried lower doses and nothing, it seems to me that I do not tolerate it.

Normally during the day I take hair controls, on normal fasting is usually between 120 - 150.

But once I begin to ingest food almost always in 170 - 240 2h later ...

I hope to learn a lot here, because right now I'm some loss 😄

Thank you!

siny's profile photo
siny
04/03/2023 3:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

siny said:
Hello how are you?I've been reading the forum for several days but I hadn't introduced me.I am Siny, I am 33 years old, 2 weeks ago I have been diagnosed with DM2 and I am very green on the subject La Verdad, on April 13 I have an appointment with the nurse.To say that I come from family with strong history of diabetes (I don't know what kind because I am adopted and it is the little that I could find out about my genetics) I have a glycosylated 6.9 and basal glucose 126. I have sent me metformin 1000mg once a day,But we'll see why I can't tolerate her, I've been in bed for 5 days with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, I have tried lower doses and nothing, it seems to me that I do not tolerate her.Normally during the day I do hair controls, on an emptyLoss 😄

@siny Good afternoon, welcome to the forum.

I have never taken metformin but I have seen that enough people produce adverse effects, as is your case.
You will have to make an appointment with your doctor and ask you to change the treatment.

You will tell us how it is doing.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/03/2023 7:12 p.m.

Hi @siny, I just diagnosed my bullshit and although I am also new in all this and it is not the same type of diabetes I tell you my experience. I also apart from basal insulin also volume.horrible stomach and with enough diarrhea.
Night, always eating. Who if you can distribute it to several doses ... Consult the doctor.

Much encouragement and welcome!I have been great to discover this forum. People is great !! I hope you go a little better

Estherilla's profile photo
Estherilla
04/03/2023 8:13 p.m.

@siny
Welcome.
I take two metformines of 1000 mg, tomorrow and night, and except diarrhea from time to time and gases, I do not take it badly.Important to take it after eating.
If not improvements will have to change the treatment, not everyone tolerates metformin.
Try not to eat many hydrates and exercise, at least walk, that glucose goes down a lot.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/03/2023 9:37 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@siny welcome.
Yes, metformin is not suitable for all stomachs.I took it a week and crushed like you, unfortunately I ended up in Lada and I am insulin -dependent and they took it away.
Go to the doctor.There are oral antidiabetics and each different that can be better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2023 8:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome to the forum, @siny!We are glad that you have decided to present yourself and join our community.We regret listening to your recent DM2 diagnosis and understand that it can be overwhelming.However, you are in the right place to obtain information and support.

It is important that you follow the recommendations of your doctor and nurse, and do not hesitate to inform them about the side effects of the medication you are taking.There may be other options available for you.He is also encouraging that you are performing hair controls, this will help you monitor your blood glucose levels and make the necessary adjustments in your lifestyle and treatment.

In this forum, you will find many people who have experience in the management of diabetes and are willing to share their knowledge and support with you.We hope you can find here answers to your questions and solutions to your concerns.Welcome again and we hope to see you actively participating in the discussions!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/04/2023 9:50 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much for the welcome !!The fact is that I look like intestinal problems, a long time ago and stomachly, I already had it great and with the monfortina everything has returned ... I tried 500mg and nothing, vomited and vomited and in the end I have given up ... I have requested an appointmentWith an endocrine of private insurance to see that she valued me, since who treated me was the head doctor and for me it has been worse the remedy than the disease ... I will tell you here that the endocrine tells me and ifThey change me at the end of the treatment (which will not be another).I am very happy to be able to talk to people who can understand me better than anyone and I know that I will learn a lot from all the members of the group 😊

siny's profile photo
siny
04/04/2023 9:02 p.m.

Type 2 diabetes and I have an irritable intestine diagnosed before diabetes.
I have taken 2 daily pills from Synjardy 12.5mg / 1000mg (metformin), every day with diarrhea and at 8 months diarrhea is once a week (in the end the body was advised) and I of vice because before I hadA lot of constipation with blood and pain.The truth is that I am very good with my diarrhea, I try to hydrate a lot.
The metformin in what has punished me most is in Candida infections, even my doctor has told me to change to another type of metformin, but I have not wanted, I have preferred to endure ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/04/2023 11:22 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pyrri
Metformin is not what produces candidiasis, they are the medications that make glucose to urine.In fact, when it is high and uncontrolled, from 180 the body expels glucose through the urine and infections are very common.
Metformin alone does not produce them.

isabelbota
04/05/2023 midnight

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelbota
Well, the Synjardy prospect makes it clear that its product produces candid infections !!
That is why the doctor told me about changing the type of metformin and more when I am no longer high
Nor uncontrolled, I carry the glucose well, which I do not get along is sport ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/05/2023 8:04 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

pyrri said:
@Isabelbota
Well, the Synjardy prospect makes it clear that its product produces candid infections !!
That is why the doctor told me about changing the type of metformin and more when I am no longer high
Nor uncontrolled, I carry the glucose well, which I do not get along is sport ....

Because Synjardy is metformin with packaging.This second makes glucose eliminated by urine and can therefore cause infections.
Metformin no.With what if what you take is, as in my case, metformin "to dry stick" does not exist that risk.

isabelbota
04/05/2023 9:16 p.m.

I'm going to try to go down without medication and more seeing the amount of side effects it produces

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/07/2023 7:08 p.m.

Joan111 said:
I am going to try to fall without medication and more seeing the amount of side effects produced

More side effects and more serious has sugar

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/07/2023 7:40 p.m.

siny said:
Hello how are you?I've been reading the forum for several days but I hadn't introduced me.I am Siny, I am 33 years old, 2 weeks ago I have been diagnosed with DM2 and I am very green on the subject La Verdad, on April 13 I have an appointment with the nurse.To say that I come from family with strong history of diabetes (I don't know what kind because I am adopted and it is the little that I could find out about my genetics) I have a glycosylated 6.9 and basal glucose 126. I have sent me metformin 1000mg once a day,But we'll see why I can't tolerate her, I've been in bed for 5 days with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea, I have tried lower doses and nothing, it seems to me that I do not tolerate her.Normally during the day I do hair controls, on an emptyLoss 😄

The best medicine is the change of lifestyle, Lonque you have done so far has taken you to this situation, (like almost all DM2) thinks that a medication notes improves, only treats symptoms.
The most important thing is the exercise, not going to walk alone is not worth, you will have to alternate between Cardio, which can be to go for an hour but hard that time you cannot be able to maintain a conversation, and force, depend on yourPhysical state squats, flexions against the wall, gym ...
And diet, don't call it diet, call it change, eat healthy fats, proteins A and few hydrates.
You will see what quickly improvements.
Greetings and encouragement.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/09/2023 11:34 a.m.

By the way, genetics in type 2 diabetes ......
It is because we tend to storType2 dianetic parents you have to have it.
I think I explain how an ass .....

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/09/2023 12:41 p.m.

otabol said:
by the way, genetics in type 2 diabetes ......
It is because we tend to storType2 dianetic parents you have to have it.
I think I explain how an ass .....

I have also read that genetics has nothing to do (diabetic parents or grandparents), if you have diabetes, it is your metabolism that you have loaded it (in type 2 diabetics)
I also think that in photos that I have from when I was 8 years old and I also remember an abdomen that stood out a lot !!, but as you can know that over time you will be prone to diabetes ??, if doctorsThey have no idea.Until 2014 (38 years old) who gave me the diabetes my head doctor with the belly I had never warned me of having diabetes, I even go further, I have always gone to the endocrine because I need a hormone that my body does not produce, neither does my myEndocrine told me !! They were always with the story that I had overweight.They never warned me and scared by telling me if you continue like this will give you a diabetes !!The health system is crap so clearly, I don't know what the hell they study in Medicine Faculties !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/09/2023 9:59 p.m.

In the faculties they study, but then they have protocols.If you see this, this and this, it is done x, and so with everything.
They get carried away by the system, instead of investigating.This is not the series of doctors where they are dedicated to investigating and always discover unusual diseases and heal them.

The DT2 has a highly genetic component, I know people who take care of themselves and a lot with a history and in the end they have come out.
Of course we all take care of each other, the less diseases we will cause ourselves but genetics is there.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/10/2023 9:01 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
in the faculties study, but then they have protocols.If you see this, this and this, it is done x, and so with everything.
They get carried away by the system, instead of investigating.This is not the series of doctors where they are dedicated to investigating and always discover unusual diseases and heal them.

The DT2 has a highly genetic component, I know people who take care of themselves and a lot with a history and in the end they have come out.
Of course we all take care of each other, the less diseases we will cause ourselves but genetics is there.

I do not doubt that they take care of them, but to have type 2 diabetes you have to have visceral fat, fatty liver, little muscle mass
Abusar of unhealthy food, lipotoxicity ..... there is some percent of DM2 not obese.
You can have a fatty liver without having brewing belly,
You can be thin and at the same time have worse health than someone overweight
In the end the DM2 even if you have a family history .... You model your metabolism.
Until recently I thought that breakfast with an orange zumito was to take care of it, that the white rice that you do at home was good and natural ......
Seeing if they begin to teach us well since childhood, the famous food pyramid for example is a farce, the demonic of the other fats, the low -calorie products in another ..... many think that they take care of themselves and the reality is another.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/10/2023 11:22 p.m.

It is clear that generically you can have more or less capacity to store fat, and where to store it, that generically, that could be said that you have a predisposition, but to reach your "stop" and develop the disease it has been your lifestyle whohas activated, and not your genetics
There will be people who do not develop with triple weight

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
04/10/2023 11:28 p.m.

They tell you that with DM1, that you are born with the predisposition and that for unknown reasons the antibodies are activated.

But in DT2 there are complete generations of diabetics in families.
If you take care of yourself, you can delay it having this antecedent, the wear of the pancreas is not only due to the abuse that each one does with their body, it is the old age itself, the same as the liver when the cholesterol rises, or the stents that every timeThey get in younger people.
This is what touches us, others end with hip prostheses, knee, etc.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/10/2023 11:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.