{'en': 'FreeLink update as a continuous meter', 'es': 'Actualización librelink como Medidor Contínuo'} Image

FreeLink update as a continuous meter

IsmaelPau's profile photo   07/05/2023 6:03 p.m.

pramru said:
I have the UK app and it already lets me activate the continuous measurement.It works from version 2.10 and when you start a new sensor.
There should be problems because although it was updated to me there were a lot of emails apologizing and recommending that we uninstall it and install it again.
The problem is that if you use XDRIP or DIABOX it is not compatible and, for the moment, the functionalities given by the ABBOT app are very small.There is no widget on iPhone or app to see it on the clock.For my part, until you can not see on the clock, I will continue without activating the Bluetooth to Abbot's and I will continue with XDRIP.

Good morning, if you have been able to download the UK, I have spent like me that you can only use as a mmol/l measurement unit and here we do not measure it, to see if they soon take it out for Spain, greetings.

Dannyvega87's profile photo
Dannyvega87
07/31/2023 8:23 a.m.

DM1 Abril 2016
-Fiasp y Toujeo
-Freestyle libre 2
Hba1c 6,0 septiembre 2022
De Sevilla!!!

LibreLink is the worst appthical app ...

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
07/31/2023 10:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I agree

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/31/2023 6:52 p.m.

It works for me.After more than 5 years of use, my last glycosilada has been 6.5.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
08/13/2023 10:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.