{'en': 'FreeLink update as a continuous meter', 'es': 'Actualización librelink como Medidor Contínuo'} Image

FreeLink update as a continuous meter

IsmaelPau's profile photo   07/05/2023 6:03 p.m.

@Sandman even if they take out that software will not be calibrable because in their marketing they enhance that it does not need calibration compared to other brands.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/23/2023 6:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@sandman even if they take out that software will not be calibrable because in their marketing they enhance that it does not need calibration compared to other brands.

In their marketing they will say what they want, but users know that Abbott's app readings are not real if we compare them with hair reading.
In my case I always mark me between 10-20-30 below.In all the sensors I have used in the 10 months that I have been using.
I do not know how it does not allow continuous measurement and calibration, because we would save us to have two or more apps dedicated to the same.In addition, the data collected would be more exact.
For sample, you all know that glycosylated in analysis will always vary with great glycosilada estimated by LibreLink.
PS: A nurse once told me that he believes that they do it because if he could calibrate, patients (we) would try to deceive the doctor in the reviews.
I don't think it's because of that.What I earn cheating the doctor?If then the blood tests in the reviews are what they are.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/23/2023 8:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sandman said:
ruthbia said:
@sandman even if they take out that software will not be calibrable because in their marketing they enhance that it does not need calibration compared to other brands.

In their marketing they will say what they want, but users know that Abbott's app readings are not real if we compare them with hair reading.
In my case I always mark me between 10-20-30 below.In all the sensors I have used in the 10 months that I have been using.
I do not know how it does not allow continuous measurement and calibration, because we would save us to have two or more apps dedicated to the same.In addition, the data collected would be more exact.
For sample, you all know that glycosylated in analysis will always vary with great glycosilada estimated by LibreLink.
PS: A nurse once told me that he believes that they do it because if he could calibrate, patients (we) would try to deceive the doctor in the reviews.
I don't think it's because of that.What I earn cheating the doctor?If then the blood tests in the reviews are what they are.

What nonsense the nurse told you 😂😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/23/2023 11:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Sandman Jolí, which chasco, had the measurement continues for the 25th :(

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/24/2023 3:04 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

In UK is now available.In Spain, for what I have read, it touches us on July 25.Come on, tomorrow: Smile:

Tam's profile photo
Tam
07/24/2023 5:37 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Good morning, at the time someone jumps the update for iPhone who warns to see how it goes, good day to all !!!

Dannyvega87's profile photo
Dannyvega87
07/25/2023 8:45 a.m.

DM1 Abril 2016
-Fiasp y Toujeo
-Freestyle libre 2
Hba1c 6,0 septiembre 2022
De Sevilla!!!

I just updated the app just in case, and it remains the same as always: neutral:

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/25/2023 11:55 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Hello good.An update of several hours is scheduled for this next morning in free view.Maybe it has to do.Patience.

Vinilo0's profile photo
Vinilo0
07/25/2023 12:48 p.m.

DT2 desde 2004 | FreeStyle Libre 2 | Toujeo y Fiasp | Entre micros y cámaras

sandman said:

In my case I always mark me between 10-20-30 below.In all the sensors that I have used
I have always heard/read that the sensors measure in the interstitial fluid, which is not the same as in capillary ...

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
07/25/2023 1:09 p.m.

sag21 said:
sandman said:
>
In my case I always mark me between 10-20-30 below.In all the sensors that I have used
I have always heard/read that the sensors measure in the interstitial fluid, which is not the same as in capillary ...

Yes, but that the only thing that entails is that it has a certain delay with respect to blood measurement with glucometer.
When Diabox calibrates you get the sensor measurement much more similar to blood glucose at that time.
You can't do it with LibreLink, so the data is quite disparate with respect to blood measurement.In very case always much lower than with Diabox.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/25/2023 1:46 p.m.

The scheduled date has arrived and Abbott has not launched the update in Spain.From what I know, it is only available in the United Kingdom and it is rumored that due to the problems they have had in the United Kingdom, they will delay it for a couple of months.Can anyone confirm it?Thank you!

juamanolo's profile photo
juamanolo
07/26/2023 10:11 p.m.

juamanolo said:
The planned date has come and Abbott has not launched the update in Spain.From what I know, it is only available in the United Kingdom and it is rumored that due to the problems they have had in the United Kingdom, they will delay it for a couple of months.Can anyone confirm it?Thanks!

Well, a few posts above (13 posts) Nekgatodulce makes the mail he has received from Abbot very clear about it saying that there is nothing in sight.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/26/2023 10:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You can download it here (Apkmirror and Apkpure are two of the few places that I trust when installing Apks):
Link

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
07/26/2023 10:54 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
juamanolo said:
The planned date has arrived and Abbott has not launched the update in Spain.From what I know, it is only available in the United Kingdom and it is rumored that due to the problems they have had in the United Kingdom, they will delay it for a couple of months.Can anyone confirm it?Thanks!

Well, a few posts above (13 posts) nekgatodulce makes very clear the email he has received from Abbot about it saying that there is nothing in sight.

Nekgatodulce's comment is 23, prior to the release date, the situation has changed when the planned launch for day 25.

juamanolo
07/26/2023 11:58 p.m.

@Antonio200: Have you installed the update?How are you doing?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/27/2023 10:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21 No, I use Jugglocho+XDrip or XDrip+OOP2 When I have to calibrate, so I have CGM long ago ...

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
07/27/2023 10:23 a.m.

I just found this link that talks about the problems commented above @juamanolo with the happy update.
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/27/2023 10:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@Antonio200: Have you installed the update?How are you?

I have tried but it is protected.You could try more things, but I worry that something happens, the account is blocked ... what do I know.

juamanolo
07/27/2023 11:57 a.m.

ricki21 said:
I just found this link that talks about the problems commented above @juamanolo with the happy update.
Link

Thanks for the information.If it is for a punctual problem, when they solve it, we may have the opportunity to update in Spain also the app and benefit from continuous measurement.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/27/2023 2:25 p.m.

I have the UK app and it already lets me activate the continuous measurement.It works from version 2.10 and when you start a new sensor.
There should be problems because although it was updated to me there were a lot of emails apologizing and recommending that we uninstall it and install it again.
The problem is that if you use XDRIP or DIABOX it is not compatible and, for the moment, the functionalities given by the ABBOT app are very small.There is no widget on iPhone or app to see it on the clock.For my part, until you can not see on the clock, I will continue without activating the Bluetooth to Abbot's and I will continue with XDRIP.

pramtru's profile photo
pramtru
07/30/2023 9:12 p.m.

DB1 desde 2001
Tresiba 22 ud por la noche y Fiasp 4-5-5
Freestyle libre desde 2016
Ultima hemo 6.0

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.