{'en': 'The revolutionary Sevillian invention that ends with the punctures to measure blood glucose', 'es': 'El revolucionario invento sevillano que acaba con los pinchazos para medir la glucosa en sangre'} Image

The revolutionary Sevillian invention that ends with the punctures to measure blood glucose

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/27/2023 7:26 p.m.

Developed by a Sevillian startup, Glucube is the first non -invasive device in the world that analyzes blood sugar with high precision.

The Startup Sevillana Glucube has developed the first non -invasive glucose measurement system for people with diabetes.Created in collaboration with the Biotechnology Team of the Higher School of Engineers of the University of Seville, this device is able to measure blood sugar through an infrared system.

The device, connected to the phone through Bluetooth, has proven to be able to exceed 99% precision in its glucose measurements.To use it, you simply have to enter the finger into the glucometer and, 15 seconds later, the detailed information of glucose levels appears automatically in a mobile application, the Spanish reported.

Although it is not yet recognized as a health product, those responsible for this project expect to obtain such certification in 2024, through clinical trials that prove its effectiveness.For now, Glucube is used as a prevention system, capable of helping patients take better control of their diabetes.

Link OCID = MSEDGNTP & AMP; CVID = 1139D2CF3EDE45418CD97234F085797A & AMP; EI = 14

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/27/2023 7:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I hope it works as they say in the article.
If so, I would not hesitate for a moment to buy it.
Only in strips I can spend perfectly double.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/28/2023 8:41 a.m.

If this works, Abott and Contaur go to the garet.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/29/2023 7:54 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I do not believe it much, if there is no biological sample of blood or serum, precision will be difficult.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/29/2023 9:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

salad said:
If this works, abott and contour go to the gate.

Man, you have to put your finger 30 seconds and be very still for the result to be correct.If you move or breathe strong, it is no longer worth it.At least they say on the product page and in the video that Enol made on YouTube.
Link

I see it more to make your 4 or 5 punctures on the finger and then more about 10-20 measurements a day without a puncture.In fact you have to calibrate several times. It can help have better control, those that have no continuous measurement.

But I don't think it's comparable to carrying an interstitial sensor.That at any time and situation it monitors you glucose

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/29/2023 11:08 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

regina said:
I don't believe it much, if there is no biological sample of blood or serum, accuracy will be difficult ..

In MSN's article they say that it has 99% precision, however, in the video analysis, it says that today it only has 94% hits within the maximum error range of 15%.Normal glucometers if they have 99%.

It is interesting but I don't like anything to have to pay € 12 a month to see the data.And having to be 30 seconds totally still and relaxed, and that many times says reading error, I don't know ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/29/2023 11:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I of € 12 month and not being able to create profiles in the account, only one user I do not see it.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
07/30/2023 2:01 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
salad said:
If this works, abott and contour go to the gate.

Man, you have to put your finger 30 seconds and be very still for the result to be correct.If you move or breathe strong, it is no longer worth it.At least they say on the product page and in the video that Enol made on YouTube.
Link

I see it more to make your 4 or 5 punctures on the finger and then more about 10-20 measurements a day without a puncture.In fact you have to calibrate several times. It can help have better control, those that have no continuous measurement.

But I don't think it's comparable to carrying an interstitial sensor.That at any time and situation it monitors you glucose

You're right.It is not so much to replace the sensor but rather for sporadic blood glucose controls.Those we do with the glucometer.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/30/2023 5:35 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I am very sorry, but we have already seen so many things, that I have to be skeptical of so much Hype that, logically, seeks financing, but how reliable or convenient the system is, it does not really tell you.

If you have to put your finger for a while and such, what is the advantage in front of a good capillary meter that works perfectly and have dozens of models?

In addition, you currently have at least 3 different models of interstitial glucose sensors, that you do not have to do anything and estimate you continuously glycemia, some or several of them with good precision and without the need to calibrate anything.

What is the purpose of this?

Cristóbal Cortés's profile photo
Cristóbal Cortés
08/06/2023 7:20 p.m.

I only click on the finger 1 time every 14 days when I start new freestyle sensor to calibrate it ... although I have been about to buy this from glucube, but reading your comments I think I step

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
08/14/2023 6:51 p.m.

Hello!I participated in the essay, they sent me everything home included a glucometer to compare.I had to measure myself with Glucube who sent the result to the mobile and after measuring myself with the normal glucometer put the data on my mobile, but I could not see at any time the figure that Glugbe gave.For me it was a gain, because it gave a lot, rarely measured me at first, but that's what rehearsals are not?The idea seems very good to me but measuring you away from home would be very complicated.Anyway, that they are still looking for options, it seems very positive.

nasasu's profile photo
nasasu
08/15/2023 8:19 p.m.

49 años Dm1 desde 5/2017
Bomba medtronic minimed 780 desde junio 2024
Sensor guardian 4

Cristóbal Cortés said:
I'm very sorry, but we have already seen so many things, that I have to be skeptical of so much Hype that, logically, seeks financing, but how reliable or convenient the system is, the system is the system,Don't really tell you.

If you have to put your finger for a while and such, what is the advantage in front of a good capillary meter that works perfectly and have dozens of models?

In addition, you currently have at least 3 different models of interstitial glucose sensors, that you do not have to do anything and estimate you continuously glycemia, some or several of them with good precision and without the need to calibrate anything.

What is the purpose of this?

The most important purpose is that it has no consumption of lancet or reactive strips .. a cost that depends on the country in which you live can be a problem or not.

marine's profile photo
marine
08/16/2023 1:57 p.m.

I was also in the study of it, I became very tedious since I was on vacation and it distrusted itself easily, you never see what it measures, and in the end you have to prick to compare, I suppose it works well, they did not give us easeTo those of us who were in the study, we are paying the same as everyone with what I have not taken.I continue with Free 2, he only punctured me once every 14 days to calibrate

speedy1967's profile photo
speedy1967
08/20/2023 5:14 p.m.

LADA con insulina abasaglar + Ristfor con sensor, Novorapid

My cousin Juan was as a trial patient and told me that he failed a lot, in addition the sensor and glucometer to contrast, and for his profession of truck mechanic, he saw it as something that is not yet ready to be thrown.
You still lack investment and research.

My cousin bought a watch for Aliexpress a couple of years and told me that it was even more accurate, at least it approached the real half of the time.He just approached, or paca was right

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/21/2023 8:51 a.m.

Hello, it is curious about this Sevillian company and its "revolutionary" invention.Apple, possibly the largest world technology company, has been research for the development of a non -invasive glucose meter and seems to have a few to be able to integrate it into a smartwatch and that it is operational and effective.And look where, a Sevillian company says it has it and sells it for € 175 plus a monthly subscription.By the way, on the website there is no telephone or management of the company, only a contact form and the link to the purchase of the article.
Anyway, as that one would say, I don't know Rick ....

AFlores's profile photo
AFlores
08/30/2023 9:35 a.m.

Aflores said:
Hello, it is curious about this company Sevillana and its "revolutionary" invention.Apple, possibly the largest world technology company, has been research for the development of a non -invasive glucose meter and seems to have a few to be able to integrate it into a smartwatch and that it is operational and effective.And look where, a Sevillian company says it has it and sells it for € 175 plus a monthly subscription.By the way, on the website there is no telephone or management of the company, only a contact form and the link to the purchase of the article.
Anyway, as that one would say, I don't know Rick ....

It is easier to want to destroy an idea by launching dice, than to look for a little information and see that this is real, especially when there are stories of people who have tested the product among them, myself.

Link
Link
Link
Link

Another where the interview is done in the facilities themselves

Link

In the end...

marine's profile photo
marine
08/30/2023 11:09 a.m.

Sandman said:
Hopefully it works as they say in the article.
If so, I would not hesitate for a moment to buy it.
Only in strips I can spend perfectly double annually.

It is useless, it is not reliable!It does not give you real values ​​or approximates the values ​​that the glucometers of the puncture give you.I do not speak to speak, my sister has been using the glucube for more than a month and you can see the screenshots of the reality of this device comparing it to the glucometer of the puncture. Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

AMAN's profile photo
AMAN
08/06/2024 6:33 p.m.

antonimar said:
developed by a Sevillana startup, Glucube is the first non -invasive device in the world that analyzes blood sugar with high precision.

The Startup Sevillana Glucube has developed the first non -invasive glucose measurement system for people with diabetes.Created in collaboration with the Biotechnology Team of the Higher School of Engineers of the University of Seville, this device is able to measure blood sugar through an infrared system.

The device, connected to the phone through Bluetooth, has proven to be able to exceed 99% precision in its glucose measurements.To use it, you simply have to enter the finger into the glucometer and, 15 seconds later, the detailed information of glucose levels appears automatically in a mobile application, the Spanish reported.

Although it is not yet recognized as a health product, those responsible for this project expect to obtain such certification in 2024, through clinical trials that prove its effectiveness.For now, Glucube is used as a prevention system, capable of helping patients take better control of their diabetes.

Link OCID = MSEDGNTP & AMP; CVID = 1139D2CF3EDE45418CD97234F085797A & AMP; EI = 14

It is useless, it is not reliable!It does not give you real values ​​or approximates the values ​​that the glucometers of the puncture give you.I do not speak to speak, my sister has been using the glucube for more than a month and you can see the screenshots of the reality of this device comparing it to the glucometer of the puncture. Link "Style =" Max-width: 300px;

AMAN's profile photo
AMAN
08/06/2024 6:34 p.m.

It is useless, it is not reliable!It does not give you real values ​​or approximates the values ​​that the glucometers of the puncture give you.I do not speak to speak, my sister has been using the glucube for more than a month and you can see the screenshots of the reality of this device comparing it to the glucometer of the puncture. Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

AMAN's profile photo
AMAN
08/06/2024 6:34 p.m.

salad said:
sherpa41 said:
salad said:
salad said:
if this works, abott and contour go to the gate.

Link

You're right.It is not so much to replace the sensor but rather for sporadic blood glucose controls.Those we do with the glucometer.

AMAN's profile photo
AMAN
08/06/2024 6:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.