{'en': 'Where are syringe and preloaded feathers?And general material of the pump?', 'es': '¿Donde se reciclan las jeringuillas y las plumas precargadas? ¿y material en general de la bomba?'} Image

Where are syringe and preloaded feathers?And general material of the pump?

thor's profile photo   09/04/2023 2:09 p.m.

Several have told me to get them into a glass jar and the normal container ... What if falling ...?
My mother had a mishap with a needle n her work ... I'm afraid that another person goes through the same ... tests, uncertainty ...
Nothing, tomorrow I will talk to the health center and if not ... well, in the trash ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/02/2024 11:02 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Hello, I have been giving me yellow container for needles for about 3-4 years, I was keeping it until they were already accumulated and in the health center they did not give me another solution than in the trash, I am from Zaragoza,So in the garbage they go if as I read in a thread here that someone searching in the trash had had a "light" mishap with some needles what I do is cut with the scissors say the filament/metal of the needle of the partPlastic to prevent what happens can puncture anyone, here at the mobile points of recycling of the City Council, but only 6 per person so it uses me, well what is shot ends in the green container of waste with the restof garbage I make and the balezones of the needles the shooting of the plastic yellow, this on the one hand and on the other it happens to me that I accumulate sensors and I already have a few, apart from the electronic circuitry that carries a battery you see that me ""Fuck "get rid of her without more, the Aragonese health does not give me a solution, if anyone knows in a way/site in conditions where the sensors can finish, please communicate it, the filament that carries the sensor if you disassemble them, the short thing tooAnd in the trash, thank you very much for your attention, greetings ... Carlos

Ottawa's profile photo
Ottawa
06/03/2024 12:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The needle is put on and puts in a plastic boat., There is no danger of punctures, and the viruses die in minutes.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/03/2024 4:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina on the side where you remove the paper (the one that preserves sterilization), which is inserted into the pen, click ... in fact it has gone through clumsy 🤣

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/03/2024 8:02 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

ottawa said:
Hello, I have already been giving me yellow container for needles and others, I was keeping it until they were already too accumulated and in the health center no healthThey gave me another solution than in the trash, I am from Zaragoza, so in the garbage they go that if I read in a thread here that someone searching in the garbage had had a "slight" mishap with some needles what I do is cut withThe scissors say the needle filament/metal of the plastic part to prevent what happens can puncture anyone, here at the mobile points of recycling of the town hall they collect needles but only 6 per person so it is useless, well, wellWhat Tiro ends in the green container of waste with the rest of the garbage I make and the hoods of the needles the yellow plastic yellow, this on the one hand and on the other happens that I accumulate sensors and I already have a few, apartFrom the electronic circuitry that carries you see a battery that "fucks me" to get rid of it without more, I do not give me a solution to the Aragonese health, if anyone knows in a way/site in conditions where the sensors can finish please communicate it,The filament that carries the sensor if you disassemble them, the short and in the trash, thank you very much for your attention, greetings ... Carlos

I carry the sensors, removed the filament, (it is not necessary to cut it, it pushes through the center and the piece comes out) to the clean point, they are electronic.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/03/2024 8:15 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

estherilla said:
hello!Although I am recent in the world of diabetes I have been in the world of waste for many years !! the syringes and everything that "clicks" or is contaminated with blood is a hazardous waste and there is no one to throw it into the normal garbage container.They give you a container in the health center and they pick it up there perfectly. We must take it to a clean point and there they effectively collect them. The sigre point also also the sensor also to the clean point. And you don't have to manipulate anything. They pick it up and take it to a specialized treatment plant.

In Malaga they do not give us a container to recycle so I am putting the needles in a 2 -liter soda bottle and when the shot to the organic container is filled.At the clean point of my city, Estepona, they told me that they do not collect it (neither in the health centers, nor in the hospital in Malaga)

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
06/03/2024 9:07 a.m.

I the sensor in the garbage too.Although with the button batteries I think it would be worth.
In my company, they collect everything, they are a clean point, but step on taking my sensors and needles.
Next week I have a nurse, I'm going to ask him again.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/03/2024 10:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
Well, if your company is a clean point I do not understand the work that it is difficult for you to give the sensors, which are electronics with batteries and throw them to normal trash is not theirs.(Needles do not take them in a clean point, that's something else).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/03/2024 11:59 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I share this that I have found

Link

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/07/2024 12:37 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hi there.We all know after all we know how to do, another thing is that we or our health centers do it as it should.
The one that has led the first batch of needles, feathers, lancetas, sensors to the pharmacy or the health center.etc ... and normal that they pass from you, they derive or end up boring meaningless.
At that time many are going to the easy, why it has told you some "health professional", tapped boat and garbage, or as I have seen in person, they are punctured and the needle in the Bell Taco tray and in the trashWhat all employees touch without gloves, .....
In short, that in which more and the one that is less than eight years old and knows that these things are not healthy, why we do not know if we have something ... now each one is.
Personally, I have lived as a neighboring scrap metal with many needles at the same time thrown into the trash without boat or stories, and the time he took with fear of having something.
I can't speak for anyone, but I get to the health center and give me the container if I ask, and if not I demand it and give it to me.
The Health Waste Law forces them to do so, and to collect the waste from chronic patients, includes diapers ..... so imagine.There are also those who go from doing their job, but that's what the claim sheets are for.
I commented for a long time since they took them to the health center and gave them to the cleaners that then shot them organic garbage.
What I have read from a glass boat is even dangerous to have at home, in case there are dogs or children, etc ...
This talk we had in a cafeteria for a long time about twenty people and we ended up reaching the same conclusion ,,,, we are going to the vast majority.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
06/09/2024 2:29 p.m.

In Madrid for a while
They no longer give/change the yellow container and I near the gas station to which I usually go, there is a waste collection point and I carry it.
The feathers used in the garbage, nor did I know that you can/should take to the point over ..

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
06/09/2024 8:47 p.m.

I imagine that the health centers have chosen to stop spending money on the collection of biological waste for the simple gain that the protocol is designed to prevent a needle that has taken out a sampleof blood, possibly loader of virus, click a worker who is not warned of his presence, but it is difficult for mepathogen.Click, click, but putting your hood is much less dangerous.
I regret the scrap metal, but that person should be aware that anything can be found, from a rat to a broken glass, and take protection measures.
The case of the bottle that falls, in my opinion is easy: everything in the trash.I usually put the broken glass in a cardboard to prevent the garbage bag from tearing and that cleaning personnel have little desirable encounters.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
06/10/2024 9:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.