{'en': 'Pain when clicking', 'es': 'Dolor al pincharse'} Image

Pain when clicking

mkthyl's profile photo   05/04/2023 7:25 p.m.

Apart from the needle length, in my case 5 mm, the thickness also influences, I use the 32g thick BD that I think is the finest that there is

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
05/11/2023 9:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the social according to needle brand?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/11/2023 10:07 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
In the social value you can ask for a brand of needles?

I think it depends more on the pharmacy where you withdraw them.In my town there are a couple of pharmacies that have BD and the rest have other brands.
When I have to remove the needles because I go directly to the ones I know in that brand.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/11/2023 12:45 p.m.

Come on, that the brand does not go in the recipe, it depends on the pharmacy.
Ok, I will ask.Thank you very much

isabelbota
05/11/2023 4:31 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
come on, which in the recipe does not go the brand, it depends on the pharmacy.
Ok, I will ask.Thank you very much.👌

At least, no brand appears.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/12/2023 8:43 a.m.

In Madrid they give them to you at the Health Center (Primary Care).Also the lancet, the reactive strips and the sensors.They are lentils.They give me BD 0.25x5mm.As I don't know anything else (they have always given me those) because they don't seem good or bad.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/12/2023 12:13 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
in Madrid you give them to the health center (primary care).Also the lancet, the reactive strips and the sensors.They are lentils.They give me BD 0.25x5mm.As I don't know anything else (they have always given me those) because they don't seem good or bad.

Here in Murcia they also give them to you in the health center and they are from the BD brand

mkthyl's profile photo
mkthyl
05/16/2023 7:38 p.m.

sandman said:
Isabelbota said:
In the social according to needle brand?

I think it depends more on the pharmacy where you withdraw them.In my town there are a couple of pharmacies that have BD and the rest have other brands.
When I have to remove the needles because I go directly to the ones I have in that brand.

Well, I asked in the pharmacy and they have told me that they have both, Glucojet and BD.The pharmacist who gives them "indistinctly" has told me that he asks for the ones he wants.
It is obvious that BDs should be more expensive or something, because in two and a half years "indistinctly" Glucojet has always touched me.
Now that I have to take out I am going to ask for BD, that I am curious with everything you say ...

isabelbota
05/16/2023 10:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.