Dulce fans who want to talk

Rach's profile photo   05/31/2023 10:54 p.m.

Hello, I'm new here.I am super fan of the candy but I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3 years then I see myself enjoying very little of the things that I liked much before.I wanted to talk to someone in the same situation.Greetings from Galicia!

Rach's profile photo
Rach
05/31/2023 10:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, unfortunately, all DT1 are from your club!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2023 11:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello!I think many are in the same situation 😁

TipoZero's profile photo
TipoZero
06/01/2023 3:32 p.m.

I do not have something sweet for dessert, directly not like.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/01/2023 3:59 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Rach, with the slow ones now is more difficult, but you can take the point to the fast and take a sweet from time to time, or a little chocolate if you tend to go down at some point .. it is a matter of seeing what youYou can afford without passing.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/01/2023 4:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

typeazero said:
hello!I think many are in the same situation 😁

Ya: D And you eat it the same or not?

Rach's profile photo
Rach
06/01/2023 4:55 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
I do not have something sweet, directly not like.

Are you looking for any product that is suitable for diabetics or eat things with sugar and insulin shots?

Rach's profile photo
Rach
06/01/2023 4:56 p.m.

ruthbia said:
well, unfortunately, all dt1 are from your club!

SII and I do not see many products in the supermarkets that we can take without a lot of glucose.How do you carry it?

Rach's profile photo
Rach
06/01/2023 5:06 p.m.

I do not usually take sweets and if it seems to me, then nothing, insulin to the song.
Fats give me more problems than hydrates

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/01/2023 7:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Rach said:
sherpa41 said:
I do not have something sweet, directly not like.

Are you looking for any product that is suitable for diabetics or eat things with sugar and insulin shots?

At first I looked for things for diabetics.But it has been a long time since normal people, although I always buy something that is small or medium size in the bakery and only one a day.I don't trust my self -control.

And always as dessert, after vegetables and meat, there is no rapid rise in blood sugar.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/01/2023 9:02 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Rach said:
Hello, I'm new here.I am super fan of the candy but I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3 years then I see myself enjoying very little of the things that I liked much before.I wanted to talk to someone in the same situation.Greetings from Galicia!

Hello.I don't carry much here either and I have just read, without intervening.I have type 2 diabetes and vokanamet treatment.After years following the advice of my doctor and those found online, my values ​​have only worse until I put on freestyle sensors to know what things make me upload the levels.

What I have discovered is that integral things are not as good as they say in all places.

What has worked for me is to look for protein products.Answering your question in Mercadona there are protein yogurts of several flavors, including chocolate that I have proven that it does not upload much and relieve the sweet monkey.I usually mix it with a scramble of nuts

I would not mind knowing what more products you eat and thus be able to expand my variety of products in my daily menus.

jaimegmb's profile photo
jaimegmb
06/04/2023 12:13 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
rach said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
I do not have something sweet, not directly notas.

At first I looked for things for diabetics.But it has been a long time since normal people, although I always buy something that is small or medium size in the bakery and only one a day.I don't trust my self -control.

And always as dessert, after vegetables and meat, so there is no rapid rise of blood sugar.

Any reason why do you no longer continue with things for diabetics?I also try as normal things from time to time and put insulin but it is not always easy to do well.Eatting it after another meal would be a good idea I will try it to see how it goes!

Rach's profile photo
Rach
06/04/2023 8:53 p.m.

Jaimegmb said:
rach said:
hello, I'm new here.I am super fan of the candy but I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3 years then I see myself enjoying very little of the things that I liked much before.I wanted to talk to someone in the same situation.Greetings from Galicia!

Hello.I don't carry much here either and I have just read, without intervening.I have type 2 diabetes and vokanamet treatment.After years following the advice of my doctor and those found online, my values ​​have only worse until I put on freestyle sensors to know what things make me upload the levels.

What I have discovered is that integral things are not as good as they say in all places.

What has worked for me is to look for protein products.Answering your question in Mercadona there are protein yogurts of several flavors, including chocolate that I have proven that it does not upload much and relieve the sweet monkey.I usually mix it with a scramble of nuts

I would not mind knowing what more products you eat and thus be able to expand my variety of products in my daily menus.

Hello, I have never eaten these yogurts, I'm going to look for them when I make the purchase, thank you!I greatly lower the amount of carbohydrates I take to be able to control the glucose better and climb

Rach's profile photo
Rach
06/04/2023 9:09 p.m.

And I climbed protein and fat and for now it is doing pretty good

Rach's profile photo
Rach
06/04/2023 9:12 p.m.

rach said:
sherpa41 said:
rach said:
rach said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
I do not have something sweet for dessert, directly not.

And always as dessert, after vegetables and meat, so there is no rapid rise of blood sugar.

Any reason why do you no longer continue with things for diabetics?I also try as normal things from time to time and put insulin but it is not always easy to do well.Eating it after another meal would be a good idea I will try it to see how it is going!

I am guy1 so I always wear fast insulin.And it was a long time, taking light things, chocolate without sugar or carob, things of dietary stores for diabetics, but then I got tired.Besides, since they do not tend to satisfy you, I ended up eating too much.And my blood glucose was not very good either.

In the end, the important thing is that it does not upload much and that it does not rise quickly.If I take some sugar I don't think anything happens.

P.D: The only thing that obviously still takes Light, are the soft drinks.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
06/04/2023 10:03 p.m.

I think that a good secret is to see that you eat dinner or lunch to know if you can afford a sweet.With a protein and little vegetable meal you can eat a small ice cream portion, it is what I usually do.But if the food is hydrate I already have to turn to the fast to eat the sweet ...

caromorella's profile photo
caromorella
06/05/2023 12:34 a.m.

rach said:
sherpa41 said:
rach said:
rach said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
I do not have something sweet for dessert, directly not.

Any reason why do you no longer continue with things for diabetics?I also try as normal things from time to time and put insulin but it is not always easy to do well.Eating it after another meal would be a good idea I will try it to see how it is going!

It was the endocrine himself who told me not to take things for diabetics, that it was preferable to take something with sugar and pull fast insulin to cover hyperglycemia.The reason for not taking things for diabetics is because they carry fructose frequentbut remedies to use them if we are still hooked to the sweet taste and also in the end they will raise glycemia in exchange for a taste of m ..... since a transgression is made, at least enjoy it.

uma's profile photo
uma
06/05/2023 1:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Good afternoon.Personally and as most, sometimes we wanted to go down to allow us that little luxury of sweet that we cannot normally look.
A little more than 2 months ago I discovered 99% chocolate from Mercadona.The entire tablet (100 gr.) Only has 8g carbohydrates, so if I feel like a bit, because of this chocolate that is initially strongly flavor but you end up getting used to.
At least try it and if you don't like it, then nothing, to continue suffering with sweets.

ClaudiMB's profile photo
ClaudiMB
06/11/2023 4:16 p.m.

Well, the Brownies.I have not been able to take my vice.At the beginning of the diagnosis, I only gave me the pleasure of some ounce of pure chocolate, but as soon as I managed to know my ratios, I went to the head for a brownie and coffee;I sentence in a walk of the walk, click and adistrut.
Well, now seriously.What I usually do is go to walk and then I take the opportunity to get some sweet when I see that I go down, so it does not rise much and with the walk you always go down.

Noemí's profile photo
Noemí
06/11/2023 4:52 p.m.

claudimb said:
good afternoon.Personally and as most, sometimes we wanted to go down to allow us that little luxury of sweet that we cannot normally look.
A little more than 2 months ago I discovered 99% chocolate from Mercadona.The entire tablet (100 gr.) Only has 8g carbohydrates, so if I feel like a bit, because of this chocolate that is initially strongly flavor but you end up getting used to.
At least try it and if you don't like it, then nothing, to continue suffering with sweets.

Hello, if I also like black chocolate from time to time and it is useful for alternative to dessert but what I would love to see is options without sugar or with little sugar in restaurants or coffees to have a life like others ..: D

Rach's profile photo
Rach
06/12/2023 1:56 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.