Dulce fans who want to talk

Rach's profile photo   05/31/2023 10:54 p.m.

noemí said:
well I brownies.I have not been able to take my vice.At the beginning of the diagnosis, I only gave me the pleasure of some ounce of pure chocolate, but as soon as I managed to know my ratios, I went to the head for a brownie and coffee;I sentence in a walk of the walk, click and adistrut.
Well, now seriously.What I usually do is go to walk and then I take the opportunity to get some sweet when I see that I go down, so it does not rise much and with the walk you always low it.

Sii I do it too, it is good for the body and to eat sweet: D but it would not be great to be able to buy brownies without sugar who know well and do not alter glucose?

Rach's profile photo
Rach
06/12/2023 1:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Rach, even if they don't have sugar, they will have flour, what does it go up.
It is best to calculate the rapid to be able to give a whim.With the sensor you can see the sweet effect well and calculate the rapid.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/12/2023 4:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I dwell for eating a bakery croissant of those fillings and with the chocolate, fresh, crunchy, crunchy tips.In fact I said that I would eat one on the day of my birthday, my birthday passed and I did not dare because I have no pajolera idea how many hydrates can have ... a chocolate donut, a donette, ...
Now only chocolate shooting pure almond value, without sugar, I give it a pinch and it barely climbs me.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
06/13/2023 11:36 a.m.

@Cassie: Well, you eat that chocolate croissant if you feel like much!
I have a list made with "extra" food that I like.I am noting the size of the ration, the insulin units that I put on and the result of postprandial blood glucose.I normally run short and correct.The next time like that food, I try to adjust a little more.It is already known: "essay and error", there is no other.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
06/13/2023 11:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21 If I have only been diabetic for 1 year and a half and I still don't know myself well.I am with the mental straw to behave badly and get super nervous when I ever approach the 250mg/dl.They have already told me that I relax and that what happens to me is normal, that I will release myself and try, but I still do not feel prepared to "breach" the rules .... hahahaha

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
06/13/2023 11:52 a.m.

My vice: 800GRMS ice cream at night, a misfortune, but I can't avoid it, I am clear that I am not going to condition or buy things for diabetics.
If it helps, the yogurts I carry protece, they are very sweet and many flavors but those of Mercadona are the same and much cheaper.
They have only told me to look for carbohydrates and throw through the lowest.
So I click what is needed not to deny me anything.
I don't drink soft drinks, I don't like them, I don't drink alcohol, I say that something I deserve that milks.

_vane_'s profile photo
_vane_
07/20/2023 7:39 p.m.

Diagnosticada diabetes tipo 1 hace dos años.
Sin páncreas.
40 unit Tresiba en la noche, y humalog a demanda (que es mucha) Metformina 500 mañana y noche.

In social networks there are many easy -to -make ice cream recipes and without added sugar.
This summer I am preparing homemade ice cream to take dessert from time to time .. yes, 70 grams at most.
With a banana, a peach and a yogurt I get 4 rations of ice cream.I even put chocolate coverage.Calculation that each portion is a ration of HC.
I take off the "monkey" with a snack.
Do you really take 800 grs of ice cream of a sitting?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/22/2023 5:42 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hi Rach!At first I failed me for this, bought everything 0'0, the typical cookie of the insipid week ... but I realized that if one day t fucks a sweet, you click a further tong of quick insulin, roll a unit a unitMore, and you eat less hydrate, you can put a almond magnum between chest and back, or then have a punch of popcorn watching the movie ... In the end it is to play with the measures and obviously not do it daily.Enjoy that white magnum on Saturday !!

klamare's profile photo
klamare
07/24/2023 1:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.