{'en': 'Three fallen sensors in a single month', 'es': 'Tres sensores caídos en un solo mes'} Image

Three fallen sensors in a single month

mariomn's profile photo   07/08/2023 4:33 a.m.

@Baraddur 5 followed last year at the beginning.
Free 1 failed less.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/23/2023 6:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Baraddur 5 followed last year at the beginning.
Free 1 failed less.

I did not meet him free, 6 months ago I sulked me insulin and I have the sensor.

I in 1 week 4, 2 of them when starting them.

I have called Abbott for asking and seeing if I was doing something wrong and told me the person who has taken the phone that I would not worry that if I was following the instructions everything was well, who are having in recent months people withwhole lots like this, that when I happen to ask the substitution, that the changes are making them for tens not to say hundreds.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/24/2023 2:07 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

mariomn said:
@Baraddur Thank you very much for the comment, it leaves me quieter to know what does not happen only to me.Let's see when they take out a decent sensor ... that we have mobiles that can almost go to the moon and these sensors are a birria

I hit them with tape and since then, not one falls.

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
07/25/2023 2:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Another product with which we are going to worse.Nothing years ago, but Julio is not over and I have 3 dexcom sensors fallen and 9 ysopump canulas.
And what I have noticed is that the sensors that endure do not read well, because I think sweat makes them short or something in the metal part they carry, giving very large mistakes in the measures.
A few years ago, this did not happen.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/25/2023 4:06 p.m.

In my case I have lost one in June and another in July for water.I live near the beach and between sweat and water they can't stand.
When I started, they didn't give so many problems but I think there were people who complained that they hit too much and have had something in the glue that they are now a why.
I will claim it and put a complaint about the glue.I prefer to have trouble getting it out than not losing them for being on the beach.And I don't plan to do many people to carry tapes on their arm, etc.I think it is a product design problem and Abbott has to solve it as much as possible.
Me by blows
No, I carry it inside the arm and it is very protected

Fmontes78's profile photo
Fmontes78
07/30/2023 4:22 p.m.

fmontes78 said:
I have lost one in June and another in July for water.I live near the beach and between sweat and water they can't stand.
When I started, they didn't give so many problems but I think there were people who complained that they hit too much and have had something in the glue that they are now a why.
I will claim it and put a complaint about the glue.I prefer to have trouble getting it out than not losing them for being on the beach.And I don't plan to do many people to carry tapes on their arm, etc.I think it is a product design problem and Abbott has to solve it as much as possible.
Me by blows

They have lowered and reduced costs.Before leaving market, I was one of the testers.Not even with spatula you were torn off.Of course, they left redness and others in the skin.Then they left and lost a couple of them if perhaps in summer.
With time and reduction of health services from countries (other competition pharmaceuticals, many claims for high errors in measures ............) The benefits lowered.Thus they reduced glue, removed the wipes to clean the area, reduced the surface that sticks on the skin .....
Now add one more (and Julio is not over yet) what makes me 4 sensors and 9 canulas this month.

They also spoil for sweat even if they do not fall (they usually mark a lot, when the needle is not 100%inserted; you see it stuck but not 100%stuck. You notice it because it is as if in the entria would have dumped and move itA little and you see that it has slaughter.You can no longer trust the measures.What do you think.

These months, the best, return to the pen (the ones we carry pump) and the puncture.
For me, today, it has taken a step back.Neither the sensors help as they should nor the bombs are the panacea that has to make our lives easier (to earn money, agreements with mobile companies. Before a sensor value you for any model that NFC had. Now or give error certain model or directly or directlyThey are not worth and have to buy the pertinent mobile.
Tell an older person as my 74 -year -old father who has to buy an € 500 or similar iPhone, with his pension because the sensor does not work and cannot read what glycemia has, because, in many places when giving you theSensor, they take away your strips.Ah, of course, the solution is that my sister goes to my sister who her mobile already reads.Is that the comfort of the new advances?And if my sister is not?It goes in the morning and night.Thus, this is waiting to go to the endocrine to send him to shit for having given the "sheet" to the arm because it is the best for his controlled diabetes.

PD: The endocrine response to the mobile was "is that you are at the price of your health? And if not you buy any of your children. Or a cheaper one of 200 or 300 euros in Black Market."This was so.The one who has, to see photos, or what he wants to do and will carry a € 600.
Price to your health.Won't it be fast enrichment of a couple of companies ??

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
07/30/2023 9:55 p.m.

I've been with the sensors for 3 weeks.When they gave us the talk they gave us 5 sensors, and a sixth at 2 weeks, in the second talk. I will tell you that I put on the fifth the same day of the second talk.Having lost two in 3 days, and the other two gave me an exhausted sensor error at two days of putting them on.So I think I kill you

Suprunaman's profile photo
Suprunaman
07/31/2023 7:53 p.m.

moñiño said:
fmontes78 said:
I in my case have lost one in June and another in July because of the water.I live near the beach and between sweat and water they can't stand.
Me by blows

They have lowered and reduced costs.Before leaving market, I was one of the testers.Not even with spatula you were torn off.Of course, they left redness and others in the skin.Then they left and lost a couple of them if perhaps in summer.
With time and reduction of health services from countries (other competition pharmaceuticals, many claims for high errors in measures ............) The benefits lowered.Thus they reduced glue, removed the wipes to clean the area, reduced the surface that sticks on the skin .....
Now add one more (and Julio is not over yet) what makes me 4 sensors and 9 canulas this month.

They also spoil for sweat even if they do not fall (they usually mark a lot, when the needle is not 100%inserted; you see it stuck but not 100%stuck. You notice it because it is as if in the entria would have dumped and move itA little and you see that it has slaughter.You can no longer trust the measures.What do you think.

These months, the best, return to the pen (the ones we carry pump) and the puncture.
For me, today, it has taken a step back.Neither the sensors help as they should nor the bombs are the panacea that has to make our lives easier (to earn money, agreements with mobile companies. Before a sensor value you for any model that NFC had. Now or give error certain model or directly or directlyThey are not worth and have to buy the pertinent mobile.
Tell an older person as my 74 -year -old father who has to buy an € 500 or similar iPhone, with his pension because the sensor does not work and cannot read what glycemia has, because, in many places when giving you theSensor, they take away your strips.Ah, of course, the solution is that my sister goes to my sister who her mobile already reads.Is that the comfort of the new advances?And if my sister is not?It goes in the morning and night.Thus, this is waiting to go to the endocrine to send him to shit for having given the "sheet" to the arm because it is the best for his controlled diabetes.

PD: The endocrine response to the mobile was "is that you are at the price of your health? And if not you buy any of your children. Or a cheaper one of 200 or 300 euros in Black Market."This was so.The one who has, to see photos, or what he wants to do and will carry a € 600.
Price to your health.It will not be rapid enrichment of a couple ofcompanies?

But what I don't understand ... have you not given your father reader?
Because with the reader the mobile problem ended ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/31/2023 9:25 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
moñiño said:
fmontes78 said:
fmontes78 said:
I in my case have lost one in June and anotherIn July for water.I live near the beach and between sweat and water they can't stand.
Me by blows

Price to your health.It will not befast enrichment of a couple of companies?

No, as "goes by mobile ....." to spend on giving a reader.In addition, when giving the sensor, zero strips, so even if the reader did not understand and would like to do it with strips, nor anything.But that to me the same.They took my bomb wonder to put on the shit of Ypso.The sensor reader does not go on my mobile and the bowl calculation app, I leave one day to work at 2 months and neither re -install it nor new versions ... Nothing.SAT solution.That I bought a compatible mobile and a list of 5/6 with those who say it works.
I do not wear a sensor, I have no strips (beggar out there and I am pulling) because with a sensor they do not correspond to me and I do everything by eye, because I have no data.Depending on how I notice my body.
I have so many claims and months without being attended ..... I called me the other day they changed me in endocrine.I think they have done it for the heavy one to claim.The fact is that I have a 2023 disgust and without solutions.and for the very slow private.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
08/04/2023 5:44 p.m.

moñiño said:
Isabelbota said:
moñiño said:
moñiño said:
fmontes78 said:
fmontes78 said:
fmontes78 said:
fmontes78 said:
In my case I have lost one in June and another in July for water.I live near the beach and between sweat and water they can't stand.
Me by blows

PD: The endocrine response to the mobile was "is that you are at the price of your health? And if not you buy any of your children. Or a cheaper one of 200 or 300 euros in Black Market."This was so.The one who has, to see photos, or whatever you want to do and will take one of€ 600.
Price to your health.It will not be fast enrichment of a couple of companies?

No, as "goes by mobile ....." to spend on giving a reader.In addition, when giving the sensor, zero strips, so even if the reader did not understand and would like to do it with strips, nor anything.But that to me the same.They took my bomb wonder to put on the shit of Ypso.The sensor reader does not go on my mobile and the bowl calculation app, I leave one day to work at 2 months and neither re -install it nor new versions ... Nothing.SAT solution.That I bought a compatible mobile and a list of 5/6 with those who say it works.
I do not wear a sensor, I have no strips (beggar out there and I am pulling) because with a sensor they do not correspond to me and I do everything by eye, because I have no data.Depending on how I notice my body.
I have so many claims and months without being attended ..... I called me the other day they changed me in endocrine.I think they have done it for the heavy one to claim.The fact is that I have a 2023 disgust and without solutions.and for the very slow private.

Is that yours with the bomb is of guard court.I don't understand that they don't change it, really.Have you put any complaints?It is outrageous.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/04/2023 7:30 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well I have been 5 days away, I took 2 sensors, one to change what played and another in them.The two failed, do not read and sold out.I get home, I put the third and the same, the room works, but I have no more sensors and that I had a stock of 5 of more than others that failed me more my personal accumulated than when I paid them.
In the health center they will get 2 more until my lot arrived in October, they gave me 6 in June for the whole summer.

On the holidays I bought me abbott optium for my freestyle reader ... 45.50eur !!!In Amazon I buy it for 22.50eur

Anyway, one M a year ago that so many failed me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/05/2023 1:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi Mariom.
I buy adhesive patches in Alexpress and they do very well, and they are economical.I leave you here the link ...
Link 281175.0 & SCM-URL = 1007.40050.281175.0 & PVID = 832C1793-98CD-4151-9877-B9CCA97166E1 & _T = GPS-ID: PCDETAILTOPMOROOTHERSELLER, SCM-URL: 1007 2846%238109%231935 & ISSEO = Y & PDP_NPI = 4%40DIS%21Eur%214.67%212.89%21%21%215.02%21%21%40211B801616914008509396143E7D4D%2112000032184458208%21 Recol%21S%211724295666%21

Ppi's profile photo
Ppi
08/07/2023 11:37 a.m.

mariomn said:
hello good,

I use the social security sensors and for some accidents one fell into the pool a few weeks ago, another two days ago and another today.

I feel that they are going to tell me something in the health center or that they will stop giving me more sensors ...

I try to be careful and I do not take care of them but I give myself a lot against the frames of the doors and in the gym with sweat ...

Has anyone else made to lose so many in such a short time?

Thank you!

I normally when I go to the pool I wear a neoprene tape around.It does not prevent it from between the water but limits the contact and prevents me from falling.When I see that they are very loose I also put on a patch stuck around, so I prevent them from falling when I do my day to day.

For the pool you can try to put on a transparent hospital sticker, but you have to be careful to take it off, because you can take the sensor with the sticker, and the manufacturer recommends not covering the upper part of the sensor, so it is not an ApañoThat you can take all the time.

The most important thing from my point of view to prevent them from falling, apart from limiting contact with water, is placement.If I put them back, near the shoulder, there is more movement and they take off more.I have discovered that for me the best site is on the side not very high, halfway between elbow and man.This will depend on the arm form, but it is the best way I have discovered to avoid falls.

25mar2000's profile photo
25mar2000
08/08/2023 9:46 a.m.

Today I am going to repair an air conditioning and the client that is Switzerland and diabetic, seeing my sensor told me that in Switzerland they have been with the new Free Style application that reads the sensor continuously alone ...... And hereWe still do not know if we will continue with the two or the three will come, by the way, to it if a sensor falls, Abbot apologizes and changes it in less than 24 hours ..... same as here.
She pays 50% of all sensors and other diabetes material.If I passed here, more than one would think about it.

With me with clean, dry and without sweat, a couple of sensors have come to not hit directly and when the ABBOT agent is told, the tone of such was of disbelief ....... Yes, yes, you have beenTakelled, ajam, ok ......

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/23/2023 4:04 a.m.

@Ppi I, sometimes in Ali, other times in Amazon.
Without them, it would never spend 14 days with him ... impossible.
And that apart I set them with conveen ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/02/2023 9:37 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

_ tacker _ said:
Today I will repair an air conditioning and the client that is Switzerland and diabetic, seeing my sensor told me that in Switzerland they have been with the new application of Free Style that reads aloneContinuously the sensor ...... and here we do not know if we will continue with the two or the three will come, by the way, if it drops a sensor, Abbot apologizes and changes it in less than 24Hours ..... same as here.
She pays 50% of all sensors and other diabetes material.If I passed here, more than one would think about it.

With me with clean, dry and without sweat, a couple of sensors have come to not hit directly and when the ABBOT agent is told, the tone of such was of disbelief ....... Yes, yes, you have beenTakelled, ajam, ok ......

I pay 100% of the sensor and it takes me almost two weeks to arrive 😅😅

The last one had half taken off and the shit as soon as I have touched myself, in addition to an incredible hematoma ...

I'm already desperate and I don't know if asking for change.I have 2 left and I'm not going to buy more, it has me bored

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/03/2023 8:25 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila now you need it until you regulate after childbirth.I would wait a bit to leave them.

Not everyone goes wrong but when they touch two or three in a row it is desperate

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/03/2023 2:50 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.