{'en': 'Three fallen sensors in a single month', 'es': 'Tres sensores caídos en un solo mes'} Image

Three fallen sensors in a single month

mariomn's profile photo   07/08/2023 4:33 a.m.

Hi there,

I use the social security sensors and for some accidents one fell into the pool a few weeks ago, another two days ago and another today.

I feel that they are going to tell me something in the health center or that they will stop giving me more sensors ...

I try to be careful and I do not take care of them but I give myself a lot against the frames of the doors and in the gym with sweat ...

Has anyone else made to lose so many in such a short time?

Thank you!

mariomn's profile photo
mariomn
07/08/2023 4:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good @mariomn

They are also provided by Social Security, and since the heat began in April none of the censors that I have lasted more than 10 days, falling only one fallen, but also because since then it has always alwaysI have been covered by a piece of kinesiology band to hold it because I smoke a lot and the mamons take off, hehe.

At first I was called (since I only use them since January), but if they give problems and we put our part to avoid them, I understand that they are also to put solutions.

And I tell you that the last ones bring me down the street of bitterness, because they look like a fair shotgun of what they fail, but that we are going to do.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/08/2023 9:48 a.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Baraddur Thank you very much for the comment, it leaves me more calm to know what does not happen alone to me.Let's see when they take out a decent sensor ... that we have mobiles that can almost go to the moon and these sensors are a birria

mariomn's profile photo
mariomn
07/08/2023 3:50 p.m.

I know that there are people who do not cover them, but if I don't put anything on top I go with the doors of the doors, that's why @Mariomn I recommend patch or tape on top.
Besides, they usually hit me very well but this summer they have already taken off 2 as soon as the patch has done ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/09/2023 12:07 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I LOOK FOR I FIND THIS:

Link 1 & STS = 1 & organic_search_click =1

So when the tape takes off or spoils for sweat I can change it without problem bringing me the sensor stuck in it.

BaradDurr
07/09/2023 9:59 a.m.

Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I fell three followed after one day to take them.
And I realized that the problem was the gauze with which I cleaned me with alcohol the area of ​​application of the sensor, which left some soapy residue.
I went back to the method of cleaning the area with a piece of cotton soaked in alcohol and letting dry.Since then zero problems.
Now in summer he applied the sensor in the upper part of the buttock, and I avoid friction or blows when doing some aquatic sport.

Ikel's profile photo
Ikel
07/09/2023 12:42 p.m.

To me in less than 12h I have had to change 2 sensors, one to take off when changing it for a new one at 2 h tells me that I have to replace it I stop working, thankfully I had another, I spent 3, it is the first time thatIt happens to me, present the claim that they say

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2023 6:31 p.m.

I take it to hair, with nothing and I have not fallen in 7 years, (I have been 15 days after taking off) only one with a door and carried it on the arm at the time, I changed to buttocks and neverfurther.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/09/2023 6:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Three gave me error or they took off but as they were bought they changed them all.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/10/2023 1:21 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

mariomn said:
hello good, I use the social security sensors and for some accidents one fell into the pool a few weeks ago, another two days ago and another today.
I feel that they are going to tell me something in the health center or that they will stop giving me more sensors ...
I try to be careful and I do not take care of them but I give myself a lot against the frames of the doors and in the gym with sweat ...
Someone else has happened to lose so many in such a short time ??

Even if the SS gives it to you, call the freestyle phone that they replenish them.

Magucha's profile photo
Magucha
07/16/2023 12:47 p.m.

I cover it with kinesiology tape.Of course, before pasteing it I make a cut so that the sensor can "breathe".
I buy the tape in Decathlon and a roll has lasted me 1 year.

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
07/16/2023 1:14 p.m.

The sensors is incredible.

This early morning at 1:26Raised I have proceeded to put another one, I have activated it and at the time it has begun to read.But now he has been saying almost 1 hour in 10 minutes and giving errors er3,373, p and er3,373, I, which suggests that he will not reach tonight.

Edito: (16:52) has already given Er3,365, P to replace the sensor.

This sensor came as a replacement last Thursday, and that is that I almost go to week, I am already completely crazy with them, I have already started until I consider stop using them during the summer (because until the heat arrived they were fine).

BaradDurr
07/16/2023 2:34 p.m.

Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

If you are a careless person and who is taking almost everything that stands out, you should use any of the many methods.It happens to many people, who until they give the touch in the health center or in their distributor, do not take care of this curious tool ......

I will tell you about my experience and it is very different from that of others.As soon as the best time arrives and with it, they sweat more, they take off alone.In fact, they only hit me a few months, because or for work or by sudo gym.I envy those people who never take off.

From the beginning, use protection patches, or transparent or kinesiology tissue, including kinesiology tape.
You can find them in Aliexpress with putting the word sensor patch, I recommend you from experience for winter and those of pre -black fabric for summer or if you sweat enough, do not buy meat color that do not stick anything .....

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/16/2023 8:32 p.m.

@_Tacker_ Thanks for your experience.

Luckily in the 6 months I have been using the patches yet I have not hit them (that I can give it to me at any clear moment this), the only problem I have had that I understand can be blamed for an oversight was the firstthat I take off and since then I cover them with kinesiological appointment to hold them, I have even acquired a protector for the reader in case the flies and some topancitos (to call them in some way) to cover them and not paste the patch directly on the sensor.

My problem with the sensors is reading and reliability, I am a person who sweats a lot and I do not know if that can affect but as I have commented before since the heat began they are giving me many reading errors and brutal differences with the capillaries of up to even150 In some cases.

BaradDurr
07/16/2023 9:09 p.m.

Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have lost my first sensor in the sea in 7 years.An hour jumping strong waves.I don't know when it was.But happy.
I don't care.For 3 hours without control, it is worth it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/16/2023 10:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Today in the gym there was a girl with the sticker on the sensor and on the sticker a kind of rubber strap to hold it.
I asked him what the invention was called and he told me that he was printed his boyfriend and that if it were not for that reason he would lose all the sensors, for his skin and sweat, everything is taken off, sensors, strips, gauze .....
Luckily I am not the only one whose sweat repels the sensors .....

By the way, if someone needs the concrete aliexpress link of the stickers or patches, which gives me the touch, which I put it here.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/22/2023 7:51 p.m.

Hello good..

You know if sweat can affect the functioning of the sensors (apart from the adhesive), this morning while having breakfast so quiet the reader has asked me to scan the sensor for signal loss and in doing so it has returned me a "replace sensor" and theError Er3,365, p.This sensor only had 7 days of use, protected by a patch all the time.

When I speak with Abbott, they do not know how to tell me what it can be, only that the sensor for study is returned, that some sensors fail, but of course one is already striking with so many.

BaradDurr
07/23/2023 11:20 a.m.

Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Baraddur said:
good ..

You know if sweat can affect the functioning of the sensors (apart from the adhesive), this morning while having breakfast so quiet the reader has asked me to scan the sensor for signal loss and in doing so it has returned me a "replace sensor" and theError Er3,365, p.This sensor only had 7 days of use, protected by a patch all the time.

When I speak with Abbott, they do not know how to tell me what it can be, only that the sensor for study is returned, that some sensors fail, but of course one is already striking with so many.

Don't turn him around.The whole summer is sweat and some sensors fail and others do not.It is ABBOT failure, which does not just get a sensor that does not fail.That is why they do not put fights to replace all those who fail.
If they investigated well they would save a lot of money, because it has to be a barbarity in euros all the sensors that send us without cost to replace the defects.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/23/2023 1:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For the doors of the doors and take them off ... I carry it in the arm but inside, from the beginning.In fact, they told me the first day in the endocrine, that to avoid that many people took it inside and there is no problem of giving you anything and taking it off.

Sag21's profile photo
Sag21
07/23/2023 1:48 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
baraddurr said:
good .. good .. good ..

Don't turn him around.The whole summer is sweat and some sensors fail and others do not.It is ABBOT failure, which does not just get a sensor that does not fail.That is why they do not put fights to replace all those who fail.
If they investigated well they would save a lot of money, because it has to be a barbarity in euros all the sensors that send us without cost to replace the defects.

Incredible the sensor that I have put this morning has not worked, after 60 minutes of waiting has begun to say that I would return in 10 minutes and have given me a "replace sensor" err err3,365, C

Last Sunday the same thing happened to me, the one who put myself in the morning also gave error.

I know that with this type of errors I can do but they eat morals.

BaradDurr
07/23/2023 2:15 p.m.

Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.