{'en': 'Coffee and sugar drops', 'es': 'Café y bajadas de azúcar'} Image

Coffee and sugar drops

Sherpa41's profile photo   03/01/2023 11:30 a.m.

I stopped drinking coffee for a couple of years and a month ago that I have returned, now I notice that I have enough more hypoglycemia than before and more difficult to trace.

I always have cocacolas in the fridge, ghost and cacaolats in case I get out of night.

And the gaps and cacaolat usually explode because I rarely lowered me at night.

Well, since I drink coffee I have finished them twice.

I have tried to reduce insulin but then I have strong increases.Has anyone had problems with that?

Do you think it will be a matter of the body from getting used again?

Greetings,

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2023 11:30 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
I stopped drinking coffee for a couple of years and has returned as a month, now I notice that I have enough more low sugar than before and more difficult to trace.

I always have cocacolas in the fridge, ghost and cacaolats in case I get out of night.And the gaps and cacaolat usually explode because I rarely lowered me at night.Well, since I drink coffee I have finished them twice.

I have tried to reduce insulin but then I have strong increases.Has anyone had problems with that?Do you think it will be a matter of the body from getting used again?

I do not usually drink coffee other than weekends (along with a 150gr toast, which one day is one day;))
Well, the fact is that I have not noticed that coffee gets off or uploading to me, at least not in worrying quantities.
By the way, I usually take decaffeinated with milk.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/01/2023 11:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It has already been commented that caffeine is a substance that increases adrenaline and cortisol and these in turn increase blood sugar, therefore it is normal that the coffee increases glycemia, in any case it has already been commented onThe forum that goes up to some and others does nothing, but the thing that glycemics goes down is weird, weird

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/01/2023 11:54 a.m.

sandman said:
sherpa41 said:
I stopped drinking coffee for a couple of years and ago like a month I have returned, now I notice that I have enough moreSugar declines than before and more difficult to trace.

I always have cocacolas in the fridge, ghost and cacaolats in case I get out of night.And the gaps and cacaolat usually explode because I rarely lowered me at night.Well, since I drink coffee I have finished them twice.

I have tried to reduce insulin but then I have strong increases.Has anyone had problems with that?Do you think it will be a matter of the body from getting used again?

I do not usually drink coffee other than weekends (along with a 150gr toast, which one day is one day;))
Well, the fact is that I have not noticed that coffee gets off or uploading to me, at least not in worrying quantities.
By the way, I usually take decaffeinated with milk.

Man the decaffeinated obviously does nothing.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2023 12:16 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

diabetic said:
It has already been commented that caffeine is a substance that increases adrenaline and cortisol and these in turn increase blood sugar, therefore normal is that the coffeeYou increase blood glucose, anyway it has already been commented on the forum that some rises and others do nothing, but what lowers glymatics is weird, weird
>

If I have searched in Google and most results talked about it.

I think I have very slow metabolism and coffee accelerates it.I remember when I wore the sensor Alla in 2014. I used to lift myself high and no matter how much I punctured me, it was to have the morning coffee and the sensor curve down.I do not need or click more, although it will take a croasant or cookies, because all the insulin that had put me before began to act quickly.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2023 12:23 p.m.

Jo!How lucky !!!
I drink a lot of coffee and neither fu nor fa

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2023 1:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
jo!How lucky !!!

Luck?Do not cool that sugar is lowered and more at night.And I am activated by metabolism (or insulin) but apart from in the morning, then it does it in a slightly random way.The same at 2 in the morning as in the afternoon.In general it is like the declines are more sudden and unpredictable.

If I still have to put a sensor again.With what bothered me to carry that.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2023 2:53 p.m.

The sensor, when Pejigueras does not get the best gadget that diabetics can have .... for now.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
03/01/2023 6:56 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Sherpa41, Free2 is already very comfortable, and the 3 will be much more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/01/2023 8:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Sherpa41 No, because I prefer to have a coffee to click insulin

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/01/2023 9 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@sherpa41 no because I prefer to have a coffee to click insulin

What I think does is accelerate the performance of all that I have punctured before.Nor is it to do miracles.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2023 9:50 p.m.

regina said:
@sherpa41, the free2 is already very comfortable, and the 3 will be much more.

Is the free2 physically not the same as the 1?

The 3 if I will try it as soon as they give it to my health center.Let's see if being smaller it bothers me less.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/01/2023 9:54 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
I stopped drinking coffee for a couple of years and has returned as a month, now I notice that I have enough more hypoglycemia than before and more difficult to trace.

@Sherpa41 Last night after dinner I was somewhat high, about 170 before I went to bed and I remembered what happened to you with coffee.
I corrected only 1 unit and prepared a coffee alone, without milk (without coffee I would have corrected me with 2)
I went to bed at half past one without going down practically anything.
At 5 I rang the alarm of Hip with 59, and it had not had a hypo at dawn.
Is the coffee true?As always I take decaffeinated because I had not paid attention.
This afternoon, when I get home, I will try again if it goes back down.
How says @ruthbia, I prefer to have coffee to click: D

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/02/2023 9:35 a.m.

That is a coincidence, there is nothing to indicate that the coffee causes hypoglycemia, hopefully, a coffee before each meal and this hehe is a joke, it is pure chance safe

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/02/2023 11:32 a.m.

rogerix said:
That is a coincidence, there is nothing that indicates that coffee cause hypoglycemia, hopefully, a coffee before each meal and this hehe is a joke, it is pure sure chance

Let us excite us!: D

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/02/2023 12:44 p.m.

ruthbia said:
jo!How lucky !!!

Another here, who takes 3 daily, and as if they were water, (they are not decaffeinated precisely)

Dulcerino's profile photo
Dulcerino
03/02/2023 7:14 p.m.

Let's see how many are you from Madrid to have coffee ... hahaha.
Now to the subject, I need coffee, it's like insulin for a DT1, I take one double in the morning and another double in the afternoon and although I take it, I don't produce hypos, on the contrary I have to put two units for theCoffee, more what it carries out of accompaniment.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
03/06/2023 1:12 a.m.

Bufff I take 5 or 6 depends the day

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/06/2023 10:43 a.m.

Well, I think it is caused by Café Torre Facto, I only drink Coffee from Colombia 100% Arabica toasted natural and does not bother anything

pindakaas's profile photo
pindakaas
03/13/2023 7:53 a.m.

In theory the coffee alone or decaffeinated alone, should not affect glycemia, just like tea or infusions, when throwing milk you can upload something through lactose, I drink it with milk but very little milk and nothing ofnothing .
Now every person is a world but that I get off ... I don't know, it's weird.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/16/2023 10:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.