{'en': 'Unstable glucose in pregnant woman', 'es': 'Glucosa inestable en mujer embarazada'} Image

Unstable glucose in pregnant woman

pirpel19's profile photo   12/06/2023 1:23 p.m.

silviagrz said:
@pirpel19 you don't know what I can understand your concern and your "obsession", but you are making it phenomenal.
Look if you are doing well, that with 6.5 I would give me authorization ... And that is done to heal in health, I mean that people with higher gyriates have had their babies in the best conditions.
6.5 is an average of 139'8 approx.An average!So look if you are doing well.

Don't take off the lantus.You need the lantus ... and in fact you will need more ... maybe they are quick to do with time for meals.But time to time.

As we all tell you that you are so anxious and nervous, glycemia can get you, so as far as possible, you are calm, and to think that everything will be fine!You are being from before the zero minute a great mother who takes care of her children very well.Everything is going well, and in the "little" you will tell us that they are here!

You see telling us and relieve you and you share the "sweet" wait, but we all tell you the truth.You go from cinema!

He already stated quickly at meals.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/09/2023 5:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I think I have already discovered the failure, as I told you I am waiting for the sensor to put the sensor on Monday, because today I discovered that I had another glucometer that I eat the freestyle optium neo and the accu Chek Aviva that gave me the SS.
Well, this morning, I got a little dizzy total that I look with the avivaWith Freesttyle 85 ...
I do not know why but I fly more than the freestyle more than anything because when I have made blood bass before epearing with insulin and only took metformin I was giving 80 and little not what I give now with insulin and the Aviva always marks me between 96and 103!So I think that from there the mystery ... Let's see if the sensor puts me on Monday because this will go crazy and it gives me what is the glucometer because I have a glyd of 5 and this morning I had cetonaa in urine and I was givingAlmost 100 with EM Aviva so I think that can be that you do not believe?

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/09/2023 6:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The glucometers have errors margins, but the sensor much more.The sensor is not reliable, gives thresholds or large margins.
The sensor helps to see what foods rise more and how long it takes to make insulin effect, but the number on the screen does not pay much.It is an "order of magnitude", not a real value in interstitial fluid.
Many that we use a sensor, we need glucose strips because we have already had cases of disparate values ​​and large scares with insulin.
If you want precision, you will have to install Diabox and calibrate the sensor with capillary glucose data, because the free app that is that of the sensor is not calibrable.Of course, your endocrine can see your values ​​if you authorize you to enter your cloud of data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2023 7:29 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
glucometers you have errors margins, but the sensor much more.The sensor is not reliable, gives thresholds or large margins.
The sensor helps to see what foods rise more and how long it takes to make insulin effect, but the number on the screen does not pay much.It is an "order of magnitude", not a real value in interstitial fluid.
Many that we use a sensor, we need glucose strips because we have already had cases of disparate values ​​and large scares with insulin.
If you want precision, you will have to install Diabox and calibrate the sensor with capillary glucose data, because the free app that is that of the sensor is not calibrable.Of course, your endocrine can see your values ​​if you authorize you to enter your cloud of data.

If I understand it, but for me of a glucometer to Ltro there is too much margin of error ... we are talking about almost 20 points and that when adjusting the insulin I see it a very big problem ... because obviously I do not fit that going from 6From 3 from Lantus to 9 I was giving the same values ​​or higher and instead with the Ltro if it blocks me ... but I think the freestyle strips do not enter the SS.And the Aviva does not know how to calibrate ..

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/09/2023 7:33 p.m.

The glucometers do not calibrate, it is the sensor that reports data to the mobile that you can calibrate with other compatible applications.

The strips expire, they have date.
Glukometers do not measure the same, nor the same if you measure every 5 min.

Your weight and hormonal state changes every day, do not look when you set 3 of Lantus and had x, now with 9 of Lantus gives you and because you are not the same from the point of view of diabetes.
In diabetes everything changes, we have no fixed guidelines.That is why it is slavery.What works today, tomorrow you do the same and fails.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2023 7:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Come, doubt that I surf, I have been getting up with ketosis and as before going to bed about 0:30, perhaps it is also putting few hydrates.

Yesterday cease salad 2 dash potatoes boiled and meat and then before bed a glass of milk and a toast!
I got up at 94 at 6:30 in the morning.
I get up between that time and 7 so as not to extend the fasting and upload my glucose more ... is it a gain but how do you do it?
Because for me I have to endure the 22 that dinner until 00:30 to eat something again and get up at 7 is very heavy ... how do you do?

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/10/2023 10:44 a.m.

Hello!

Here a 29 -week pregnant woman, with a lot of insulin and with a control crazy tad.

Honestly, you are doing it very well, I carry 20 lantus, and I started in 8, and quickly a barbarity. Before each meal, before 24 weeks I had 6 at each meal and eating exactly the same thing I had to duplicate andmore quick in each meal.
My controls are never the same, even if as one day the same as the other, and I have a very healthy diet.

It is very normal what happens to you, to me the other day 165 after eating and the day before 107 eating the same, it is weird, if but it happens.

I have a very nice endocrine, that supports me and tells me that I am doing very well, so you calm, that you are also doing it phenomenal.

I have a sensor from the beginning of pregnancy, so I have already "dominated" and it is wonderful, although it fails yes, but it has saved me a lot.

You have to relax, it is very difficult to keep the values ​​in range at 100. X 100 of the days and meals, so courage !!

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
12/10/2023 2:13 p.m.

@pirpel19 What happens to you is normal because the basal you use has a very pronounced effect.
I ceno at 10pm and not as until 15h the next day without hypoglycemia because my basal is very flat.
Put the basal for breakfast, the best at night.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/10/2023 3:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I put it on as I told you at noon, I lay down around 23, I had dinner at 22 and I got up at the time I usually go to work, if it's 7 because 7 and had breakfast, I went well like thisAnd I controlled the fasting values, I had to go down at the beginning of pregnancy there to some 6-8 but in the end I had to go up and end in 18. I do not know, if you see that you are not inside the range that tells youThe endocrine, I would go up two units and wait a couple of days or so, if you see that it would continue to climb unless you get up under the range that would lower the dose there

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/12/2023 1:58 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello!I am super happy, it seems that I already caught the truquillo.
I'm with 10 of Lantus and getting up between 87 and 91 so great!Before meals between 88 and 93 and post banks from the beginning well with 3-3-2.
I carry the sensor and although I do not pay much attention because I see that it varies a lot and marks me hypos that I do not have but well I am as quieter ...
I have realized that apart from the lantus to get to food and dinner well the second breakfast and the snack I can not put much hydrate and I take a yogurt with nuts or a toast and a coffee but without abusing and I get wellto meals.
I suppose that when I see two or three days more rise than normal I will have to raise amounts of the basal.
Now ask ...
The typical, Christmas dinner that is abused a little more of sugars and hydrates or to put it in another way ... do we not control so much in measurements ... can I upload the fast of the night?Well from 2 to 3 or reach 4?It is to be able to enjoy a little of marked days.

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/12/2023 2:23 p.m.

pirpel19 said:
hello!I am super happy, it seems that I already caught the truquillo.
I'm with 10 of Lantus and getting up between 87 and 91 so great!Before meals between 88 and 93 and post banks from the beginning well with 3-3-2.
I carry the sensor and although I do not pay much attention because I see that it varies a lot and marks me hypos that I do not have but well I am as quieter ...
I have realized that apart from the lantus to get to food and dinner well the second breakfast and the snack I can not put much hydrate and I take a yogurt with nuts or a toast and a coffee but without abusing and I get wellto meals.
I suppose that when I see two or three days more rise than normal I will have to raise amounts of the basal.
Now ask ...
The typical, Christmas dinner that is abused a little more of sugars and hydrates or to put it in another way ... do we not control so much in measurements ... can I upload the fast of the night?Well from 2 to 3 or reach 4?It is for being able to enjoy a little of the designated days.

Let's see, is that the quick thing is to put it based on the hydrates you eat.The fixed guideline is to always eat the same and even so it does not always work because they influence more things (hormones, what you have moved that day, etc).
Therefore, the days you eat more to get faster, of course.But you should have an idea how much to put yourself based on what you eat.The average is one unit for every 10 grams of hydrates, but it depends on each person and the moment of the day (normally in the morning it is needed more).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/12/2023 8:40 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The principle of pregnancy with Christmas coincided with me and I was very strict, I can't help you with that topic 🙈

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/12/2023 11:25 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

You will have to use more insulin at meals to metabolize glucose.
It is calculated based on hydrates, for that the sensor these days will help you seeing what food goes up more and if it takes a long time.
If you get 3 units and see at the time a high value in the sensor and the rise arrow, you will need to supplement with 1 or 2 insulin units, it is what we call rectifying.It would be faster because the basal does not absorb those excesses.
It is proof and error and fails a lot because it depends on a thousand factors.
Ye you can go very well walk to the activate metabolism and that insulin is more effective.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2023 6:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.