{'en': 'Sensor hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Hipoglucemias sensor'} Image

Sensor hypoglycemia

pirpel19's profile photo   12/14/2023 1:10 p.m.

By the way, how was that chicken in Cocotte?Surely I was great: Smiley:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 2:42 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
by the way @ENSALADA What was that chicken in cocotte?Surely I was great: Smiley:

Ha ha ha.In Cocotte I do beans, cooked, cheeks, bull tail, elbow, slow and long cooked foods.The chicken prepares it or in the Thermomix.
Well, I will tell you that at home they are happy with my dishes, I am good;).

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/17/2023 7:01 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hosti Tu!Forgive @ensalada, it's true.They were Tolosa beans.My error.

I sign up for all dishes, in Cocotte, without cocotte, baked and especially over low heat.Authentic worship for all the dishes you have said.But if I had to choose one, I wouldn't ask me one for every day of the week.The wine goes from my account: Smiley:

In fact, one day of these I will prepare beans pints, which I have read that they have been very good: Smile:

Greetings, I'm glad to read you.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 7:36 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

To me the legumes are doing very well, they do not peak, slowly glucose, almost like proteins.I take them once or twice a week.One day in Guisote another in humus accompanying a grilled fish.
I really like to eat, I really enjoy it.And I also like to cook.And above all, serve it beautiful, put a party table.I recognize that I am very marujilla for that.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/17/2023 10:54 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Dressing a good table is a great complement to any occasion.I confess that I am of simple habits and I enjoy more of the practical things than the elegant, but sometimes they are not at odds.

Let's see if this week I encourage and prepare a good hummus, although what will hurt the most is not to accompany it with bread.Carrot and celery canes will have to be worth lifting from the plate.That in addition to diabetes I have to lower weight and it is not an easy task for a refrigerators like me.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/17/2023 11:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.