{'en': 'Sensor hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Hipoglucemias sensor'} Image

Sensor hypoglycemia

pirpel19's profile photo   12/14/2023 1:10 p.m.

Good group ...

Well, it seems that with Lantus 10 in the Emabrazo I am going very well between 83 and 92 every day on an empty stomach and before the lero meals I carry the freestyle 2And the 90 capillary thing that has been adjusted is to mark a hypo of 58 and be at 82 ...

I don't know if it's normal or I have to call Abbott because then when I am inside the green levels it goes quite ahead with the capillary but of course at night I have to remove the alarms because it marks hits and hits me some scares ...

I understand that the closest to the real is capillary, right?

I'm afraid to be having pregnant hypos and not finding out ...

Because I have iPhone and now because of what I see is not diabox to calibrate I don't know how I can adjust it ...

Thank you!

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/14/2023 1:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The real, real is a blood analytical, then the capillary and the sensor is not reliable except the trend arrows.

The "Vale" sensor to see "ranges", that is, 70-90, 90-120, 160-180, etc.values ​​within which one would act the same.I explain myself better, I acted (I put insulin or glucose ingest) equal to 40 than with 60, or with 180 to 220. The exact value is not achieved by the sensor.

What you can do for the scares, to put more under the threshold of the alarms, if you know that 60 sounds and you will be for 90 approx, put the alarm to the minimum that leaves you freeLink.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/14/2023 6:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Is that the minimum is 50 and clearly below 60 whist

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/14/2023 6:59 p.m.

From what I understand (I have never used them), the sensor measures glucose in the interstitial fluid.And that measurement that gives you, is how your blood glucose was 10 minutes ago, not at that exact moment.

That is, the glucometer tells you how you are right now.The sensor, as you were 10 minutes ago.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
12/14/2023 7:07 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

fercomi said:
for what I understand (I have never used them), the sensor measures glucose in the interstitial fluid.And that measurement that gives you, is how your blood glucose was 10 minutes ago, not at that exact moment.

That is, the glucometer tells you how you are right now.The sensor, as you were 10 minutes ago.

If but still it cannot be reliable because I do not pass from a hiccup of 60 to 10 minutes to be at 90 without eating anything ... I mean my sensor always goes below the capillary I will have to get used to

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/14/2023 7:37 p.m.

This time I had a bad sensor and does very rare things with the hypos

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
12/15/2023 10:16 a.m.

DT 1 desde septiembre de 2023
Glic a debut: 14.
Glic en 2024: 5,6
Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

It seems that it has crushed and has given you a false hypo.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/15/2023 11:33 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

S I have touched me a bad sensor and does things tarisimss

ruthbia said:
It seems that it has been crushed and given you a false hypo.

Ay thanks, n dreied that could happen

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
12/15/2023 11:44 a.m.

Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

@Jriuris, what treatment are you carrying, what are you so perfect?Are you type 1?
Greetings!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/15/2023 12:14 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

jriuris said:
this time I have touched a bad sensor and does very rare things with the hypos

Hold a little.

It is normal for the first 24-48 hours to do strange things.

I released one on Monday, and for 2 days I kept fluctuating.Now 100, now 85, now 120, now 105 ... like this every five minutes.An unreal variability.

On the second day at night it stabilized and now goes perfect.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/15/2023 12:22 p.m.

regina said:
@jriuris, what treatment are you carrying, what are you so perfect?Are you type 1?
Greetings!

Yes, I am DT1 since September of this year.The truth is that I take great care, but I think that in part my good data are because of the honeymoon effect ...

Volume Novoeapid 1, 2 or 3 units with meals and toujeo 20 units per day.And I usually make a little static bike after each meal.

JRIuris's profile photo
JRIuris
12/15/2023 12:49 p.m.

Toujeo 16 Uds
Novorapid 3/4/3

And now on dinners that come with excesses, how do you calculate the rapid insulin doses?

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/15/2023 12:50 p.m.

@pirpel19: I plan to try this advice these parties to see if I succeed and I don't get much out of rank
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/15/2023 2:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

What I wear is the fat count and the pile of proteins that we eat during the holidays.I have assumed that it will play rectifying at 2 or 3 hours

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/15/2023 3:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I overwhelm me because for example yesterday I went to a Chinese, click one more unit and at the time I was almost 200 and pregnant I began to overwhelm me to click 2 to rectify but that half hour until it went down overwhelms me a lot ... tomorrow I have dinner fromcompany and normally sulked me 3 I will click 6 because I will eat more hydrates and in function of what marks the sensor, I will eat more or less because a hicc does not give me everything I am going to eat

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/15/2023 3:06 p.m.

Chinese food is a sugar pump, such as pizza or hamburger or paella, requires a lot of insulin and rectification.
For Christmas meals, I simply wear the usual and as soon as I see the arrow up, I rectify with 2 or 3 units

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/15/2023 4:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The last bridge went on an excursion with friends.The plan was to go up and down and then eat in chosen restaurants of modern cuisine.I tried the following: calculate the other way around.He chose a dose of insulin much greater than what I use daily and "fed" with food.If I saw that the garrisons were very light wet bread in the sauces to compensate.In one of the meals the desserts were so spectacular that I got a little more to try them.I didn't have a hyper, moreover, one of the days I had to take a couple of cookies at two hours because I was around 70 and we were going to continue walking touring.
It is not a recommended plan for our day to day, I returned with 1 kg more (which I have already removed, Uff) but I enjoyed as one more.
Now I have returned to my Spartan life and my plan is to contain myself at Christmas

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/16/2023 12:30 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

That was my idea if I normally punctured 3 at night click 5 and eat some more hydrates depending on how I look ... I think I can control it better.Thank you

pirpel19's profile photo
pirpel19
12/16/2023 12:31 a.m.

salad said:
The last bridge went on an excursion with friends.The plan was to go up and down and then eat in chosen restaurants of modern cuisine.I tried the following: calculate the other way around.He chose a dose of insulin much greater than what I use daily and "fed" with food.If I saw that the garrisons were very light wet bread in the sauces to compensate.In one of the meals the desserts were so spectacular that I got a little more to try them.I didn't have a hyper, moreover, one of the days I had to take a couple of cookies at two hours because I was around 70 and we were going to continue walking touring.
It is not a recommended plan for our day to day, I returned with 1 kg more (which I have already removed, Uff) but I enjoyed as one more.
Now I have returned to my Spartan life and my plan is to contain myself at Christmas

How to contain with the hunger that gives a good excursion!I applaud you by that willpower when returning to Spartan life.The truth is that I thought it would cost me more to adapt to the diet but I am doing well, the matter is that this is for a lifetime.Clearly we will have to do the occasional escape like this one you have done: Smile: To tolerate the rigors of the disease.

From what figure do you consider hyperglycemia @ENSALADA?Can you perceive this by any body symptom?

Greetings and thanks.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/16/2023 6:38 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
salad said:

How to contain with the hunger that gives a good excursion!I applaud you by that willpower when returning to Spartan life.The truth is that I thought it would cost me more to adapt to the diet but I am doing well, the matter is that this is for a lifetime.Clearly we will have to do the occasional escape like this one you have done: Smile: To tolerate the rigors of the disease.

From what figure do you consider hyperglycemia @ENSALADA?Can you perceive this by any body symptom?

Greetings and thanks.

I consider hyperglycemia to reach 200 and make "plateau".If you reach 200 and immediately low, then go, you have made a not highly recommended peak but return to the "green" strip.
If you are entertaining or sleeping, do not find out what you are in Híper.Sometimes I notice the nose height inside the head, as if it were congested but breathing well and without mucus.It is very subtle.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/17/2023 midnight

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.