{'en': 'How many mg/dl you upload?', 'es': '¿Cuantos mg/dl os sube?'} Image

How many mg/dl you upload?

joelsa's profile photo   12/26/2023 10:10 p.m.

salad said:
Joels said:

What I am doing is acting before with small accessories, which climb little but you stay a little higher ...

How do you do it?From what figure you act?What are those small accessories?

Salad, when I observe that it goes down with some lightness, before it reaches 100/110, such as 1/4 apple with nuts, or 1/3 banana with a cookie, which goes up 20 or 30 and remains over 1'30hWithin the range

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/29/2023 5:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joels said:
I am taking between meals, a piece of apple or banana, and an integral cookie or nuts, pars up a little and maintain, in which order do you advise me to eat it?

Thanks! & Lt;/Blockquo
In order not to climb very fast and maintain, what you have to eat first are the fats and the proteins, which are the ones that relieve the absorption of blood glucose, and then you drink the carbohydrate.

Angel Martin Rosa's profile photo
Angel Martin Rosa
12/31/2023 3:27 p.m.

Well, the doctor told me to suck me 2 minimal if I was at -70 and one day I ate so many that I went up to 265, but I ate 7-8 Pq I would not go up, for me it is best to drink a glass of juiceor half a glass, not to be sucking those dextrose/glucose pills

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/04/2024 11:10 a.m.

When I have sudden hypoglycemia, what is best for me is a kit-kat.In my case I get between 60 and 70 mg of glucose very quickly and, as it has a cookie, it also keeps it for a while.

I repeat that this is my specific case.I guess it will not be worth everyone, because every metabolism is a world.

AVSB's profile photo
AVSB
01/05/2024 9:50 a.m.

avsb said:
When I have sudden hypoglycemia, what is best for me is a kit-kat.In my case I get between 60 and 70 mg of glucose very quickly and, as it has a cookie, it also keeps it for a while.

I repeat that this is my specific case.I suppose it will not be worth everyone, because every metabolism is a world.

But 60-70 is enough, right?
Unless you are 30 but 50-60 you would put yourself at 120-130 and normally it still goes up something else.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/05/2024 10:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.