{'en': 'How many mg/dl you upload?', 'es': '¿Cuantos mg/dl os sube?'} Image

How many mg/dl you upload?

joelsa's profile photo   12/26/2023 10:10 p.m.

Hello,

How much does a 15 gr glyc up upload?o A 5GR tablet?

I try to familiarize myself with accessories.

Thank you!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/26/2023 10:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To me 4 g of glucose that has the pill that I use, I climb about 20 mg, but it also depends on the moment of the day.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/26/2023 10:51 p.m.

meginer said:
to me 4 g of glucose q has the pill that I use, I climb about 20 mg, but it also depends on the moment of the day.

MEGINER DO YOU TAKE FAST?

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/26/2023 11:14 p.m.

Joels said:

MEGINER DO YOU TAKE FAST?

In half an hour, you have to have a little patience because you don't take another one and it goes too much.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/27/2023 8:59 a.m.

What do you like more?These accessories, or fruit, cookies, drinks?etc ...

I don't know what MG/DL keeps better after taking them ...

Happy and good day !!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/27/2023 9:41 a.m.

I take sugar, 8 grams and then something with fat, little, to maintain.
The fruit rises too much and goes down very fast if you are moving, so you return to hypoglycemia.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/27/2023 10:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Once I have taken other things (sugar, sweets, fruit, juices ...) the posterior rebound with hyperglycemia is bestial, I put myself in almost 300.
With the pills I better calculate the figure to which I want to get without spending too much.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/27/2023 1:56 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I take sugar, 8 grams and then something with fat, little, to maintain.
The fruit rises too much and goes down very fast if you are moving, so you return to hypoglycemia.

Yes, that happens to me too, that it goes up and goes down quickly because for my work I cannot stand ...

So fat to maintain?Advise some please to try, thank you very much !!!

What is learned here, nobody teaches you, muua!

And happy year to tid@s!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/27/2023 2:31 p.m.

For example, slices of ham, cheese, nuts or almonds with protein bread.
If you take white bread you will need insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/27/2023 2:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

For me, to maintain the best is a cookie.The climb is not notice but it does not fall.I do not usually take anything to maintain because it is normal for me to eat little, but at night, if I see that it is possible that I will give me a downturn I take a cookie and hand of saint ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/27/2023 6:49 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
for me, to maintain the best is a cookie.The climb is not notice but it does not fall.I do not usually take anything to maintain because it is normal for me to eat little, but at night, if I see that it is possible that I will give me a downturn I take a cookie and hand of saint ...

Integral cookie without sugars?

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/27/2023 10:16 p.m.

I am taking between meals, a piece of apple or banana, and an integral cookie or nuts, to climb a little and keep what order do you advise me to eat it?

Thank you!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/28/2023 1:44 p.m.

Well, first the fast (fruit in this case) and then slow.

isabelbota
12/28/2023 3:02 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
for me, to maintain the best is a cookie.The climb is not notice but it does not fall.I do not usually take anything to maintain because it is normal for me to eat little, but at night, if I see that it is possible that I will give me a downturn I take a cookie and hand of saint ...

Last night I took 3 cherries before bed because I was in 70 and I didn't trust.Fair!In half an hour the alarm of the hypo jumped.I tried the cookie and 60 went to 170, of course, that it was a Digestive cookie, which is like three Maria cookies.
What cookie is doing well, @isabelbota?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/29/2023 12:12 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Well, I take some digestive (precisely) of Mercadona fiber, which are 7.7 gr of cookie carbohydrates and 3.7 fiber.It is true that they are larger than others but also having more fiber the proportion of hydrates is lower and for me, which rises slower.
I get your climbing for a cookie.I would almost blame cherries more, which shoot me for a few that are ...
Term of testing separately.

isabelbota
12/29/2023 7:54 a.m.

I have proven that the cherries upload 20 points each.
I think the problem can go because when I'm in hiccups, it takes a long time to react.I do not use the 15 minutes rule;rather about half an hour.Then I overwhelm because I don't leave the red zone and end up overreacting.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/29/2023 10:26 a.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
I have proven that cherries up 20 points each.
I think the problem can go because when I'm in hiccups, it takes a long time to react.I do not use the 15 minutes rule;rather about half an hour.Then I overwhelm because I don't leave the red zone and end up overreacting.

That happens to me.Even sometimes the hiccups alone and when I add something overact ...

isabelbota
12/29/2023 10:29 a.m.

salad said:
I have proven that cherries up 20 points each.

What I am doing is acting before with small accessories, which climb little but you stay a little higher ...

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/29/2023 1:39 p.m.

Joels said:

What I am doing is acting before with small accessories, which climb little but you stay a little higher ...

How do you do it?From what figure you act?What are those small accessories?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/29/2023 2:57 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
Joels said:

How do you do it?From what figure you act?What are those small accessories?

Salad, when I observe that it goes down with some lightness, before it reaches 100/110, such as 1/4 apple with nuts, or 1/3 banana with a cookie, which goes up 20 or 30 and remains over 1'30hWithin the range

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/29/2023 5:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.