{'en': 'A patient with type 2 diabetes can drink coconut milk?', 'es': 'Un paciente con Diabetes tipo 2 ¿puede tomar leche de coco?'} Image

A patient with type 2 diabetes can drink coconut milk?

matrix's profile photo   05/19/2023 2:45 a.m.

Well, I take almond drinks without sugar, alpro brand and it is very good, I have replaced it with milk and with coffee is 10. Glucose does not rise, zero sugar, zero hydrates.This brand also has the version of Coconut and Avena without sugars.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
05/22/2023 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
05/22/2023 10:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Cassie said:

Just that I have taken it too and it also goes very well, I didn't remember.Another of zero hydrates.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/22/2023 2:32 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

diabetic said:
here in Spain those denominations of "milk" are prohibited, and I think that in Europe too, so in the cartons you read drink of .... in terms of whichYou have put, read the ingredients and then tell us

Well, I see that it is extremely difficult to find to say "coconut milk" and "almond milk" in Mexico ... I already started and now appears as "almond liquid food" or "drinking source almond" or "Coconut liquid food "etc ...

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/22/2023 2:58 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

That is @Matrix here are called "drinks of ...."
Spanish dairy companies won the lawsuit and vegetable drinks cannot be called "milk of ...."
But come on, it's the same as your samples

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/23/2023 6:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I use this, the factory Don Simon, is the one I like the most.It has 2.1g every 100ml, it does not rise.They are € 0.80.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/23/2023 6:24 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I take the Almonds Zero del Mercadona, it is the cheapest I have found in terms of supermarket almond milk.It has 0 hydrates.

At first you have to taste the almond, because if you come from drinking the typical coffee with cow's milk, the difference is noted.I do not put any edulcorant because I want my palate to eat less sweet, but one day I feel like erythritol and ready.

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
05/24/2023 11:15 a.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

ruthbia said:
I use this, the factory don Simon, is the one I like the most.It has 2.1g every 100ml, it does not rise.They are € 0.80.

I take two soy drinks that I like, both are with calcium and vitamins and do not carry added sugars, one is that of the Mercadona that carries aroma and sweeteners, it is worth € 0.75 and another of the ALDI that carries aroma but without sweeteners andIt costs € 0.95.The two are 0.8 g of sugars per 100 ml.I love as a substitute for milk for the theme of the damn sugar.
Health!!!

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
05/25/2023 9:49 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.