{'en': 'Refrigerant cases Breezy Packs', 'es': 'Estuches refrigerantes breezy packs'} Image

Refrigerant cases Breezy Packs

Ricki21's profile photo   06/22/2023 8:10 p.m.

It is that the cold bag (the one that goes back in water) I see it ideal.It keeps a correct temperature constant for insulin.
High temperature insulin is broken but it is not going well to pass from cold to heat and vice versa, so water covers are ideal in summer and you just have to have water to maintain them.
I have made routes at 40/42 degrees, giving me the sun, and when I remove the bowl from the case, it comes out fresh, but not too much like when it gets between ice ... Come on, perfect.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/21/2023 4:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Ruthbia, @isabelbota

A question that arises with the cold bag.

I perspire?

(It's my first summer: D)

Thank you.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/21/2023 5:56 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

baraddur said:
@ruthbia, @isabelbota

I perspire?

Thank you.

Yes, put the case with insulin in a plastic bag just because on the outside the case is wet, of course.

isabelbota
07/21/2023 7:22 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
baraddurr said:
@ruthbia, @isabelbota

I perspire?

Thank you.

Yes, put the case with insulin in a plastic bag just because on the outside the case is wet, of course.

Thank you very much I will see it then.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/21/2023 8:24 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I carry it in my bag with my mobile and sometimes the laptop and well, I have not noticed anything.
Of course, it transpires, the silicone that carries cold as it is heating with the ambient temperature.If you let it dry a lot, it costs more than it takes body.
I have 2 bags, one of 4 roads and another of 2, the 4 use to travel and carry spare parts.The 2 always in my bag, with the two types of insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/21/2023 8:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Baraddur said:
good ...

One question, someone has used them with more than 40º in the shade?rest of the bag.

Thank you.

I have used them at more than 40 degrees, in June I went on a trip to Tunnez and in the desert zone we caught the heat wave that we were at 49 degrees and the insulin was perfect, in case it serves you.

When I bought it, they did not sell on the diabetics website, so I bought it directly on the manufacturer's website and bought two bags since they practically gave the second, but you have to keep in mind that then you have to pay customs
All the best!

ely88's profile photo
ely88
07/22/2023 3:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

PQ perspires cools by evaporation.Do not metá in plastic, because it will not evaporate well ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/24/2023 1:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Link

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
07/29/2023 5:55 p.m.

I return to this old thread.

In the end I bought the Breezy Pack for 3 feathers and the truth is that I expected something else.I explain myself, I expected insulin to remain cool inside, and it is not the case.If I use my other case (the one that uses ice bag to cool) does notice that the pen is colder than the ambient temperature.

Do not immerse them in water, right?

Last week I was on the beach and I was wearing the feathers in the Breezy but when I took them I did not notice that they were fresher than the outside.

In the instructions he says that while it is hard, the case ensures the conservation of insulin.Every night I kept her in the frigo and only took her from 12 to 5 in the afternoon that went down to the beach.

Everything this talk comes because on Saturday I was having lunch the beach and insulin did nothing and I had to puncture again 2 times more, let's go all afternoon.I thought it could be because it had spoiled with heat, so I discarded the feathers that were left over from the trip.

I am disappointed and are not cheap, precisely.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/16/2024 2:50 p.m.

The best, the bags that immerse themselves in water.They are perfect.

isabelbota
07/16/2024 6:10 p.m.

Yes, the cold bags for me are perfect.You just need to have water to activate them.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/16/2024 9:48 p.m.

Unless you use electronic pen.Moisture is loaded.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/16/2024 11:26 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I have looked again at the manufacturer's instructions and ensures that the feathers do not go from 30º while the case is acting, this is while its walls are noticed.

Yesterday I arrived home at 3 in the afternoon, with all the heat, and the thermometer marked 28.5º inside the case.

The fact is that the fast has been doing nothing for several days and I have blamed it for insulin to spoiled me during the trip.I discarded those 2 feathers that were left over and released a new one and everything remains the same.I rectified me after meals and at 2 hours I had to prick me again because my glucose did not lower me.

I guess I will be incubating something and that is why insulin does not act as it should.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/17/2024 8:49 a.m.

@Sandman I would have thought the same ... but I also tell you that what you comment, click and naaaada de naaaaada has happened to me.What you say: it may be that you are incubating something, it can be due to the change of habits on vacation, outside of home (hotel, beach bar ...) or even heat and moisture ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
07/17/2024 8:52 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I use Brezy Packs.It is always useful that the ambient temperature drops at night to less than 24 degrees Celsius or goals the gadget in the fridge.If the ambient temperature is higher and you do not use the fridge, it is useless.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
07/28/2024 2:32 p.m.

carussa said:
@JavierTierno Hi.So, do you use them for replacement insulin feathers that should be in the fridge?It is something that I asked on one occasion, because this summer I will spend a few days in a hotel and in the room I have no fridge.Could I leave the spare feathers there, both for the day and at night?

Ask at the hotel, generally if they have a refrigerator, they let you put the insulins there.

MamaT1's profile photo
MamaT1
08/08/2024 9:06 p.m.

The spare must be in refrigerator and transport them refrigerated.
For the spare I bought the Dysoncare cylinder.It is cabe but it is brutal, it keeps insulin for many hours below 10 degrees.In destination, insulin must go to fridge and the ice pile to the freezer, for the return trip.
It has already happened to me in two hotels that have not understood me well and have kept the battery in the refrigerator and, of course, has not kept the temperature during the return trip.
Before I went with a neverite excursion bag, but the cylinder is much more manageable and it is better in the luggage or in the bag.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
08/11/2024 12:10 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

At the moment, I am doing well.Although it does not last 48 hours.

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
08/12/2024 4:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.