{'en': 'Refrigerant cases Breezy Packs', 'es': 'Estuches refrigerantes breezy packs'} Image

Refrigerant cases Breezy Packs

Ricki21's profile photo   06/22/2023 8:10 p.m.

Are anyone using these cases that keep insulin at the right temperature in summer?

I would like to know the opinion of someone who is using this product.

Link

Greetings,

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
06/22/2023 8:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I have it!So far I have not had problems that something happened to insulin even on days of heat wave.I always take them when I go on a trip and it has endured very well

ely88's profile photo
ely88
07/16/2023 3:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good, I have them too, I took it on a trip for replacement insulins and without problem.All I see is that for example in Malaga where I reside, with tropical nights it is not loaded (it is supposed to be loaded at night for less than 24 degrees) and I have to leave it in the fridge to load.But then when I use it for the day, great

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
07/17/2023 9:52 a.m.

@javiertenero: How many hours do you leave it in the fridge?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
07/17/2023 10:44 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@Javiertierno: How many hours do you leave it in the fridge?

I don't know exactly the ones that would need because the truth is that I leave her the night before and disregard me

javiertierno
07/17/2023 11:14 a.m.

@javiertierno Hello.So, do you use them for replacement insulin feathers that should be in the fridge?It is something that I asked on one occasion, because this summer I will spend a few days in a hotel and in the room I have no fridge.Could the spare feathers leave there, both for the day and at night?

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/17/2023 11:25 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

l

carussa said:
@Javiertierno Hi.So, do you use them for replacement insulin feathers that should be in the fridge?It is something that I asked on one occasion, because this summer I will spend a few days in a hotel and in the room I have no fridge.Could I leave the spare feathers there, both for the day and at night?

Good, I have used them for replacement insulin yes.Replacement insulin that I have not had to use on the trip but that I will use within one month since I took her from the fridge the novorapid and in six weeks the toujeo.In theory it is what read in prospects that last more or less since you break the cold chain or start it.That is the theory I think.

javiertierno
07/17/2023 1:11 p.m.

Thanks @javiertierno

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/17/2023 3:48 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

No case for thermal rupture.
I have taken replacement insulin in my thermal glycerin bag, then to the fridge, again to the bag and so on several times.Without problems.It works the same.
When you buy it in pharmacy, you also break the cold cycle ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/17/2023 7:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
nor case to thermal breakage.
I have taken replacement insulin in my thermal glycerin bag, then to the fridge, again to the bag and so on several times.Without problems.It works the same.
When you buy it in pharmacy, you also break the cold cycle ....

Yes, if I already say that it is the theory, four weeks but now I begin to take me to the trip and I will overcome that period and probably remain good

javiertierno
07/17/2023 8:36 p.m.

@javiertenero forgive, I ask again.For what I want, do you think this system is the same or better of effective than the cold wallets?That is, according to your experience, do you think these cases are better to conserve replacement insulin?It is that the cold portfolios already have them and I do not know whether or not one of these cases buy.
Nor am I sure if with the cold portfolios the replacement insulin would be stored well during everything, if I do not have a fridge for a week.
Anyone who can clarify something I appreciate.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/18/2023 4:29 p.m.

carussa said:
@Javiertierno forga, which I ask again.For what I want, do you think this system is the same or better of effective than the cold wallets?That is, according to your experience, do you think these cases are better to conserve replacement insulin?It is that the cold portfolios already have them and I do not know whether or not one of these cases buy.
Nor am I sure if with the cold portfolios the replacement insulin would be stored well during everything, if I do not have a fridge for a week.
Anyone who can clarify something I appreciate.

Cold wallets do you mean to those you put in water?It depends on many things, you go to a hotel, you go to a very hot place? ... The only advantage I see from the Breezy with respect to those of water is that you take away from moisture, bad smell ... but little else.Those that immerse themselves in water The truth is that they are doing very well, the only inconvenience I see them is the moisture and that I always forget when I put them in water and then they are so hard that the dogs pass to put two feathers.From the Brezy Packs are doing very well whenever it is in a place where at night you can load, with temperatures of less than 24 or 21, or a place where you can load it in a fridge.I took it and left it in hotel, as the temperature in the room was not high, I was not necessary to load

javiertierno
07/18/2023 5:40 p.m.

@javiertierno Yes, I referred to the portfolios that are put in water.I think I'm going to buy one of these others, I will leave it at the hotel as you were and so carefree.Thank you very much again.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
07/18/2023 6:20 p.m.

carussa said:
@JavierTierno Yes, I referred to the portfolios that get into water.I think I'm going to buy one of these others, I will leave it at the hotel as you were and so carefree.Thank you very much again.

If you put them in fridge I read somewhere that I do not know with insulin inside the Breezy

javiertierno
07/18/2023 7:58 p.m.

If you go to a hotel and have no fridge, what I have done is to lower the air conditioning temperature and in a couple of hours I was ready to use like when I take it out of the fridge, in case it serves you

ely88's profile photo
ely88
07/20/2023 11:30 p.m.

Hello good...

One question, someone has used them with more than 40º in the shade?rest of the bag.

Thank you.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/21/2023 10:02 a.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I could be interested in the Breezy, because right now the one I use is one of those that carry two bags to freeze, but at the Sevillian summer temperature they do not last more than a few hours, even in my work where it is not too hot.
In fact these days when I get to work I have to keep it in a fridge because the ice melts immediately.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/21/2023 12:52 p.m.

sandman said:
might interest me the Breezy, because right now the one that uses is one of those that carry two bags to freeze, but at the summer temperature Sevillana do not last more than a few hours, evenIn my work where it is not too hot.
In fact these days when I get to work I have to keep it in a fridge because the ice melts immediately.

That is what happens to me too, that's why the question.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
07/21/2023 12:56 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

baraddur said:
sandman said:
could interest me the briefy, because right now the one I use is one of those that carry two bags to freeze, but toThe Sevillian summer temperature does not last more than a few hours, even in my work where it is not too hot.

That is what happens to me too, that's why the question.

I have been looking, and in the link that @ricki21 has put (official page) you have to glue a lot of beans.

In diabetika.es you pay less of portes and arrives before.

PS: The problem is that I just saw that he is exhausted.: S: '(:(

Does anyone know another place where you can get?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/21/2023 1:24 p.m.

Amazon
I have my cold bag and endures 45 ° C, yes, I have to soak it every 3 days instead of every 7.
The idea is that insulin is at most 30 ° C, as the laboratory says

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/21/2023 3:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.