{'en': 'Feathers/vial failures', 'es': 'Fallos en plumas/viales'} Image

Feathers/vial failures

Ruthbia's profile photo   07/02/2023 8:08 p.m.

I don't know if anyone has happened to you.

I have released two feathers, one from Novorapid and another from Toujeo on the beach and both do not work, I cannot press the piston, it is impossible.

It is as if moisture and saline atmosphere obstruct and block in a button.

I have had to buy insulin needles from those of a lifetime to get insulin through the buffer where the needle of the pen is click.

They are BD and the stripes come in units, 50 units, 0.5ml.

It makes me angry, the roads had 3 days of use.

Greetings!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/02/2023 8:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, it has not happened to me
Guard them and comment on your pharmacy, in case you can contact the manufacturer.Maybe it's a factory defect
What a task!

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
07/02/2023 8:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

With the feathers I have not had problems, but with the "puncture" of the finger to measure glucose with reactive strips.I fell into the sand the case, something got into the gadget and the spring that triggers the lancette did not work.I have cleaned it thoroughly and I have managed to work in 5.
Moral: Be careful with the sand, she is an enemy of our "gadgets" for diabetes.
I would try what @pino7070 says, or with the pharmacy, or with the manufacturer itself.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/02/2023 8:53 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Ruthbia, remember that the toujeo units in pen do not coincide with those of syringe.,.I think you have to put on the third part of units in syringe.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/02/2023 10:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina now comes the needle per units and the maximum 50 units that are 0.5ml.They have equated them, I have other older ones than if you have to recalculate
In the pharmacy I have changed the roads and they were going to talk to Novonordisk because it is very rare.
I think it is marine salt that obstructs the plunger.I refrigerated my thermal bag with seawater and may have passed to the button.
He told me that he can be 30 days the insulin without refrigeration, because I returned home and 15 days without fridge (I don't tell you how everything smells rotten from the freezer despite limiting with rescgone with garbage

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/03/2023 2:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am glad that the roads have changed in the pharmacy !!!
The refrigerator is a task, perhaps the insurance pays you the novorapid box in case you still have it, although smelling cm you have said I do not believe :)

pino7070's profile photo
pino7070
07/03/2023 9:16 p.m.

It happened to me a couple of times with the abasaglar and it was not on the beach, I think it can be an plunger failure

ana80's profile photo
ana80
07/09/2023 3:33 p.m.

DM 1 desde noviembre de 2021
43 años
Freestyle 2
Abasaglar + Novorapid

I have experienced difficulties with the Lilly Pen Model Humalog Junior Insulina Lispro.Specifically, I have noticed that the dosing button is blocked and the piston does not correctly manage insulin, which results in a high and separate position.As a consequence, insulin is not administered properly.As a provisional measure, I have had to purge the pen using 2 trial units to verify if insulin dispensing correctly.If this problem persists, there are two options: discard the pen or take it to the pharmacist to perform due record of the error and make a product change .. Link Style = "max-3 "src =" Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
07/16/2023 12:27 p.m.

It happened to me once, a few years ago.After eating my coconut, it turns out that the failure was not in the pen.It was the needle that (by factory default), was obstructed.I changed needle and solved.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
07/16/2023 2:05 p.m.

Brand name of the needles ??????

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
07/16/2023 2:39 p.m.

I don't like the Lilly Boli system.He has a dock and sometimes you have the feeling that he has not administered insulin because he does not sound or change the thread as the Toujeo ball does.
Today, for example, at eating I have put 2 units and when I tightened the device, it seemed that I would have placed zero.It gives me a lot of anxiety, because what the body asks for is putting it again, but that can be disastrous if the sensation is just that, a perception and not a fact.So here I am, hypochondriac, measuring every 15 minutes to verify if the blood glucose is controlled or triggered.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/16/2023 4:08 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

At the time controlled :)

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/16/2023 4:09 p.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Rubioares said:
happened to me once, a few years ago.After eating my coconut, it turns out that the failure was not in the pen.It was the needle that (by factory default), was obstructed.I changed needle and solved.

How often do you change your needle?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/16/2023 5:31 p.m.

The aforementioned episode happened when a pen is released, with a new needle.
The needles reuse them many times.I do not take the account, I think about 4 per pen.The toilets are stamped when I count it.I have been clicking for almost 43 years (about 70,000 injections), I have never had problems, because I am quite neat. The needle manufacturers strongly recommend using once and throw.If I were a vessel manufacturer I would also recommend it and "to line up."
This is my experience, which I do not recommend anyone.Everyone is free to hang himself with the rope you like best.
But I consider that the needles facilitated by the SS are not free: we pay them together.

RUBIOARES
07/16/2023 6:36 p.m.

nekgatodulce said:
brand brand name ??????

I don't remember.About 3 years ago and they were facilitated by the Health of Madrid.

RUBIOARES
07/16/2023 6:49 p.m.

Rubioares said:
The episode referred to as a pen released, with a new needle.
The needles reuse them many times.I do not take the account, I think about 4 per pen.The toilets are stamped when I count it.I have been clicking for almost 43 years (about 70,000 injections), I have never had problems, because I am quite neat. The needle manufacturers strongly recommend using once and throw.If I were a vessel manufacturer I would also recommend it and "to line up."
This is my experience, which I do not recommend anyone.Everyone is free to hang himself with the rope you like best.
But I consider that the needles facilitated by the SS are not free: we pay them together.

diabestico
07/16/2023 8:50 p.m.

I guess you work for a needle factory.
Or use the biased information that they provide.

RUBIOARES
07/16/2023 10:06 p.m.

You have succeeded, I'm hole: D

diabestico
07/16/2023 10:24 p.m.

Verify always has some defective.
BD the best.
I always swallow, I have not done it badly and click, they hurt and make me Moraton.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/16/2023 10:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Try clickLantus

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
07/23/2023 4:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.