{'en': 'Feathers/vial failures', 'es': 'Fallos en plumas/viales'} Image

Feathers/vial failures

Ruthbia's profile photo   07/02/2023 8:08 p.m.

You have to click with a new needle every time, we are not to blameThey are real.
Everyone who does what you want but needles are financed in Spain so I don't know why we should recycle them.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/28/2023 11:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
you have to puncture with a new needle every time, we are not to blame for diabetes and in addition to that if you use them repeatedly, you can obstruct and not put on the necessary amount, it hurtsMore and do more harm, the photos that have put you up are real.
Everyone who does what you want but needles are financed in Spain so I don't know why we should recycle them.

Well, tell my former head doctor, do not see how heavy he put that his patients reuse them (I had a day to day when I only slow me and when I also started with quick)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/28/2023 6:57 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
meginer said:
you have to puncture with a new needle every time, we have no fault of having diabetes and in addition to which you use them in shapeRepeated, you can obstruct and not put on the necessary amount, it hurts more and does more damage, the photos that have put you up are real.

Well, tell my former head doctor, do not see how heavy he put that his patients reuse them (I had a day to day when I only slow me and when I also started with quick)

What a rater!Not even his salary would pay them!
Sometimes I would like more than one to be diabetic for a month.
You will see how quickly their nonsense was removed.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/28/2023 7:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.