The power of alpha lipoic acid: redefining the treatment of diabetic neuropathy "

pollxander's profile photo   07/19/2023 5:38 a.m.

Hi @Vero83 I share here what I have found about Ninela, I understand that you have prescribed them to treat neuropathy, for which it is indicated, I hope someone who uses it can give you more information (it is not my case).

Navala is a food complement based on acid-alpha-lipoic, hydroxytitus, l-carnsine, zinc and vitamin B. It helps us to the normal functioning of the nervous system, contributes to normal energy metabolism, contributes to the metabolism of homocysteine, to the synthesisNormal of amino acids and steroid hormones, contributes to the cell division process and protects cells against oxidative damage.

Nerca Capsulas are indicated for:

Compression neuropathies
Metabolic neuropathies
Toxic neuropathies
Idiopathic neuropathies.
Diabetic neuropathy: It is help to the person suffering from this pathology by controlling oxidative stress and glucose, as well as improving neurovascular blood flow.
It acts directly on oxidative stress by removing free radicals already generated and reducing the generation of new ones.
It acts on the metabolism of glucose and lipids, improving insulin resistance and regulating blood glucose levels.
It acts on the peripheral nerve through a neurovascular action stopping the harm in the nerve, reducing pain, parstesthesia, and stiffness.

In addition, Nerve is of special interest in these cases:

Sciatica.
Carpal tunnel syndrome: which causes numbness, tingling, weakness, or muscle damage in the hand and fingers.
Tarsian Syndrome: It consists of an ankle pain, the foot and once on the fingers of the foot, caused by the compression or the nerve injury that reaches the heel and the sole of the foot.
Cervicobraquialgias: It is a combination of pain in the arm and pain in the cervical column.
Lumbocralgias: A pain that affects the lumbar region of the spine along the femoral (crural) nerve, similar to sciatica but not affected the femoral nerve instead of the sciatic.

Capsulas Nerca Capsulas

Nerve is indicated to eliminate excess free radicals that our body is not able to eliminate.Take 1 nerve capsule a day morning.In cases where it is recommended to take 2 capsules per day, 1 capsule will be taken in the morning and 1 capsule at night.

Food supplements such as Nervala should not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy way of life.Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.Keep well closed in a cool and dry place.Keep out of the reach of younger children.This product can be taken by a celiac person, allergic/egg intolerant or milk intolerant.

BUY NERVALA CAPSULAS ONLINE

The main active ingredients of Nerve form a perfect combination for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and diabetic polyneuropathy:

Alpha-lipoic acid, a disulfide compound that acts as a cofactor of important chemical reactions that occur in the body and that are involved in energy production.
Hydroxitorisol, a phenolic compound that acts as an antioxidant (comes from the olive tree).
L-carnosine, which appears in nervous tissue and skeletal muscle.
Zinc, a tracement between whose functions is oxidative protection.
Vitamin B complex, which contributes to energy metabolism and the correct synthesis of amino acids.

NERVALA CAPSULA INGREDIENTS: Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuusl.), Lipoic alpha acid, gelatin, moisturizer (glycerin), L-carnsine, antiaglygome (sunflower lecithin), thickening (yellow bee wax), olive extract (Olea EuropeaL.), zinc sulfate, vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B5 (d-calcium pantotenato), dye (titanium died),Vitamin B6 (pyridoxin hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (mononitrate thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12 (ciacobalamine), dye (bright blue), vitamin B9 (pteroilmonoglutamic acid).

By capsule, Nunela contains:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 0.7 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.8 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 9 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxin) 3 mg
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 100 mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine) 0.5 mcg

fer's profile photo
fer
01/30/2024 3 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
hi @vero83 I share here what I have found about NineI can give more information (it is not my case).

Navala is a food complement based on acid-alpha-lipoic, hydroxytitus, l-carnsine, zinc and vitamin B. It helps us to the normal functioning of the nervous system, contributes to normal energy metabolism, contributes to the metabolism of homocysteine, to the synthesisNormal of amino acids and steroid hormones, contributes to the cell division process and protects cells against oxidative damage.

Nerca Capsulas are indicated for:

Compression neuropathies
Metabolic neuropathies
Toxic neuropathies
Idiopathic neuropathies.
Diabetic neuropathy: It is help to the person suffering from this pathology by controlling oxidative stress and glucose, as well as improving neurovascular blood flow.
It acts directly on oxidative stress by removing free radicals already generated and reducing the generation of new ones.
It acts on the metabolism of glucose and lipids, improving insulin resistance and regulating blood glucose levels.
It acts on the peripheral nerve through a neurovascular action stopping the harm in the nerve, reducing pain, parstesthesia, and stiffness.

In addition, Nerve is of special interest in these cases:

Sciatica.
Carpal tunnel syndrome: which causes numbness, tingling, weakness, or muscle damage in the hand and fingers.
Tarsian Syndrome: It consists of an ankle pain, the foot and once on the fingers of the foot, caused by the compression or the nerve injury that reaches the heel and the sole of the foot.
Cervicobraquialgias: It is a combination of pain in the arm and pain in the cervical column.
Lumbocralgias: A pain that affects the lumbar region of the spine along the femoral (crural) nerve, similar to sciatica but not affected the femoral nerve instead of the sciatic.

Capsulas Nerca Capsulas

Nerve is indicated to eliminate excess free radicals that our body is not able to eliminate.Take 1 nerve capsule a day morning.In cases where it is recommended to take 2 capsules per day, 1 capsule will be taken in the morning and 1 capsule at night.

Food supplements such as Nervala should not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy way of life.Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.Keep well closed in a cool and dry place.Keep out of the reach of younger children.This product can be taken by a celiac person, allergic/egg intolerant or milk intolerant.

BUY NERVALA CAPSULAS ONLINE

The main active ingredients of Nerve form a perfect combination for the treatment of peripheral neuropathy and diabetic polyneuropathy:

Alpha-lipoic acid, a disulfide compound that acts as a cofactor of important chemical reactions that occur in the body and that are involved in energy production.
Hydroxitorisol, a phenolic compound that acts as an antioxidant (comes from the olive tree).
L-carnosine, which appears in nervous tissue and skeletal muscle.
Zinc, a tracement between whose functions is oxidative protection.
Vitamin B complex, which contributes to energy metabolism and the correct synthesis of amino acids.

NERVALA CAPSULA INGREDIENTS: Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuusl.), Lipoic alpha acid, gelatin, moisturizer (glycerin), L-carnsine, antiaglygome (sunflower lecithin), thickening (yellow bee wax), olive extract (Olea EuropeaL.), zinc sulfate, vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B5 (d-calcium paterottenate),dye (titanium dated), vitamin B6 (pyridoxin hydrochloride), vitamin B1 (mononitrate thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B12 (ciacobalamine), dye (bright blue), vitamin B9 (pteroilmonoglutamic acid).

By capsule, Nunela contains:
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 0.7 mg
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 0.8 mg
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 9 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxin) 3 mg
Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 100 mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamine) 0.5 mcg

Yes, it looks very good as he says, but I stopped taking them because I always read that there is nothing to reverse and get angry

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/07/2024 1:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Many promises and beautiful words but from what I see there is no medication that reverses neuropathy

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
02/07/2024 2:33 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

Reverse no, but stop it and not go anymore, if

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
02/07/2024 3:34 p.m.

Regarding diabetes, I am very clear that in my case there is only one positive thing in this disease: having discovered and being able to parody in this forum.
Luck!!!

fosforero
02/07/2024 3:56 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

If there is someone who has tried to nerve down and have their effect, who tells me to continue buying them, that by the way, I do not know if there will be something similar for the social according to because the pills are expensive, that if they take effect, I pay them

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/07/2024 4:24 p.m.

vero83 said:
If there is someone who has tried to nerve down and have surrounded its effect, to tell me to continue buying them, that by the way, I do not know if there will be something similar pro social because thepills are expensive, that if they take effect, I pay them

I have been taking Tiobec for 3 years, which has a very similar composition, nor does it obviously cover social security, and I have not noticed any improvement, but I still take it if the flies, lest if I stop taking it worsens

fosforero
02/07/2024 4:34 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.