The power of alpha lipoic acid: redefining the treatment of diabetic neuropathy "

pollxander's profile photo   07/19/2023 5:38 a.m.

Neuropathy is a common complication of various medical conditions, including diabetes, and can be weakening for those who suffer from it.One of the promising therapeutic approaches in the treatment of neuropathy is the use of alpha lipoic acid (wing), a natural compound that has been subject to study in relation to this condition.As we explore in depth, alpha lipoic acid and its role in neuropathy, we can better understand how it can be beneficial for patients.
Link

Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant that is naturally found in the body.It can also be obtained through certain foods, such as spinach, broccoli and red meat.One of the unique characteristics of the wing is its ability to act both in aqueous and lipid media, which allows it to easily penetrate cells and tissues to exert their antioxidant action.

In the context of neuropathy, it has been shown that oxidative stress plays an important role in the progression and worsening of the disease.Oxidative stress occurs when there is an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the body's ability to neutralize them.Free radicals are highly reactive molecules that can damage cells and tissues, including peripheral nerves.

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
07/19/2023 5:38 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

Has anyone tried it?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/19/2023 9:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is funny that it is in red meat !!, this meat prohibits us in the diet, we can only eat white meats (well it is what they have told me).Let's see if for not eating red meat we have worsened ...
Well I will look at that acid supplement, but I don't know what improves I can get because what I have most is a strong numbness on both pia and skin discoloration to the height of the pimples (well you could say that I am not so bad)And my diabetic polyneuropathy of anoxal type (the name is the name than the symptoms).Another thing, for months I take vitamins of group B and above all sublingual B12 and it is said that it is very good to improve neuropathy.So I don't know if I am better with said vitamin B12 or with the diet I have ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
07/19/2023 11:07 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

diabetic said:
someone has tried?

@diabestico I take it from the beginning of my neuropathy along with all the vitamins of group B (some pills called Tiobec) and I do not notice any improvement, but since there is nothing that the cure I have not stopped taking it

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
07/20/2023 2:23 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

pyrri said:
makes me funny that it is in red meat !!, this meat prohibits us in the diet, we can only eat white meat (well it is what they have told me).Let's see if for not eating red meat we have worsened ...
Well I will look at that acid supplement, but I don't know what improves I can get because what I have most is a strong numbness on both pia and skin discoloration to the height of the pimples (well you could say that I am not so bad)and my diabetic polyneuropathy of anoxal type (the name is more than the symptoms).

@Pyrri The symptoms that I have are numbness in my feet and tingling in feet and legs to my knees, and although I do not feel pain is very annoying for me

fosforero
07/20/2023 2:36 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

phosphorero said:
diabetic said:
someone has tried it?

@diabestico I take it from the beginning of my neuropathy along with all the vitamins of group B (some pills called Tiobec) and I do not notice any improvement, but since there is nothing that the cure I have not stopped taking it

But at least you haven't gone worse since you take it, right?
How long are you taking it?

diabestico
07/20/2023 9:29 a.m.

phosphorero said:
@pyrri The symptoms that I have are numbness in my feet and tingling in feet and legs to the knees, and although I do not feel pain is very upset for me

I had punctures on the fat fingers of the feet and since I take vitamins of group B and especially the sublingual B12 these punctures have disappeared.I believe that I have found the improvement in vitamin B12, but I have had to take it for a long time to obtain results.I recommend that you try them to see if you improve in yours !!I bought the alpha lipoic acid today at Amazon, when I find out new things I do not doubt in caught them.I don't know if with this acid I will improve the numbness I feel, but for now I am very good ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
07/20/2023 2:49 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

It is a one -hour video but very interesting about the AAL

diabestico
07/20/2023 5:46 p.m.

@diabestico, I have been taking Tiobec for more than two years, it does not harm me anything, in fact two different neurologists have prescribed it.Those of us who take metformin must take supplements with vitamin B12 because as a side effect of that medication the assimilation of that vitamin is reduced, and is one of the Tiobec components.
Greetings

fosforero
07/21/2023 9:12 p.m.

pyrri said:
phosphorero said:
@pyrri the symptoms that I have are numbness in my feet and tingling in feet and legs to my knees, and although althoughI do not feel pain is very annoying for me

I had punctures on the fat fingers of the feet and since I take vitamins of group B and especially the sublingual B12 these punctures have disappeared.I believe that I have found the improvement in vitamin B12, but I have had to take it for a long time to obtain results.I recommend that you try them to see if you improve in yours !!I bought the alpha lipoic acid today at Amazon, when I find out new things I do not doubt in caught them.I don't know if with this acid I will improve the numbness I feel, but for now I am very good ...

Hi @Pyrri reading the forum I have the impression that we only suffer from neuropathy we two and @diabestico, how lucky others are.
I have been taking the Tiobec 3 years and I have not noticed improvement, but I take it for fear of getting worse.
The issue is very complicated and I am up to the eggs.It seems that although I have neuropathy, I have no polyneuropathy.I have L5-S1 radicle that seems to be what originates all the inconvenience.Taking Tryptyzol 20 mg a day upon bedtime I notice.
The most screwed of all is that doctors do not know whether to diabetes or not, and they don't stop testing.
To fuck they touch

fosforero
07/21/2023 9:18 p.m.

diabetic said:
is a video of one hour but very interesting about the AAL

@diabestic
What is the one -hour video?
Thank you

fosforero
07/21/2023 9:33 p.m.

phosphorero said:
diabetic said:
@diabestic
Thanks

is in the first post

_vane_'s profile photo
_vane_
07/21/2023 9:36 p.m.

Diagnosticada diabetes tipo 1 hace dos años.
Sin páncreas.
40 unit Tresiba en la noche, y humalog a demanda (que es mucha) Metformina 500 mañana y noche.

phosphorero said:
diabetic said:
@diabestic
Thanks

Link

I do not know what happens to disappear the link

diabestico
07/21/2023 10:36 p.m.

_ vane _ said:
phosphorero said:
diabetic said:
diabetic said:
is a video of one hour but very interesting about theAal

@diabestic
Thanks

is in the first post

No, Vane, it's a link to YouTube but disappears
Link

diabestico
07/21/2023 10:42 p.m.

@diabestico, now I see the link.
I attach a photo with Tiobec composition that I take:

fosforero
07/22/2023 12:15 a.m.

OK thanks

diabestico
07/22/2023 9:39 a.m.

phosphorero said:
pyrri said:
phosphorero said:
phosphorero said:
@pyrri the symptoms that I have are numbness in thefeet and tingling in feet and legs to the knees, and although I do not feel pain is very upset for me

Hi @Pyrri reading the forum I have the impression that we only suffer from neuropathy we two and @diabestico, how lucky others are.
I have been taking the Tiobec 3 years and I have not noticed improvement, but I take it for fear of getting worse.
The issue is very complicated and I am up to the eggs.It seems that although I have neuropathy, I have no polyneuropathy.I have L5-S1 radicle that seems to be what originates all the inconvenience.Taking Tryptyzol 20 mg a day upon bedtime I notice.
The most screwed of all is that doctors do not know whether to diabetes or not, and they don't stop testing.
To fuck they touch

Hello, I also diagnosed a slight polyneuropathy as a result of a symptom that would not be for this and words of 3 neurologists, "this affectation is 70% of the diabetics but not all of us do electromyographies" do notyou take or as a complication if it does not increase, Ale ... for you the hard

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
08/04/2023 10:05 a.m.

I don't have neuropathy, we go with the tests that make me, they would have already detected it.That 70% of diabetics have it I don't believe it.
They also say that 50%of the population is diabetic ....... is false, in my family more or less, between cousins, uncles and other, about 45 members, only me, no type 2.
THE STATISTICS ... Anyway ...

Take care of you not to go anymore.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/05/2023 1:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I don't have neuropathies, we go with the tests that make me, they would have already detected it.That 70% of diabetics have it I don't believe it.
They also say that 50%of the population is diabetic ....... is false, in my family more or less, between cousins, uncles and other, about 45 members, only me, no type 2.
THE STATISTICS ... Anyway ...

Take care of you not to go anymore.

I do not know but I was worried and I did not see them give him too much importance, he has been recognized for 2 years that he continuously spins to my head

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
08/21/2023 1:11 p.m.

Good morning, a neurologic I send me Nine, vitamin B12 for mild neuripatia. Does anyone take it?Has it improved?

Thank you

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
01/30/2024 2:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.