Driving license renewal

hzahza's profile photo   01/25/2024 9:18 a.m.

rogerix said:
I do not renew it for retinopathy in one eye, but well they stole my car ... I don't care and blockquote>

Don't give it to you?
Does it mean that they don't renew any time?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/26/2024 7:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
@pau91 Anyone has any accident and not because it is diabetic.
I would like to see a statistic of how many accidents with death are caused by hypoglycemia, how many by stroke, epilepsy, hypertension, sleep disorder, etc. With all the limitations that the driving card has

Sorry for not explaining well.What I say is that if you have an accident and your card should not be in force (because you have hidden your diabetes in renewal, especially if you have already previously renewed you for 5 years and then you have hidden it to renew for 10 years), yourInsurance may not perfectly assume civil liability.That is not a fine, according to damages and injuries to third parties they can even be some million euros.

If for whatever it ends by criminal means, it could be constitutive of crime, we like it more or less, with the measures that this entails.

And all this although the alleged accident has nothing to do with your diabetes, which the most normal is that it has nothing to do.
If it happens 1 time of every 100,000 accidents (fully invented figure, it is to give an example), but it happens to you, it ruins your life because few people can assume the payment of an RC with damage and injury even if they are not resulting in the result ofdeath.
It is exactly the same case that, as you say, a stroke (in the first year you cannot drive even if you have no sequelae) or a heart attack (6 months regardless of gravity).

For my part I close the subject, if there is any expert to make their contributions, that I cannot contribute much more.

pau91's profile photo
pau91
01/26/2024 7:13 p.m.

When a law is unfair, the right thing is to disobey
(Mahatma Gandhi)

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/26/2024 9:18 p.m.

The health data are protected by the Data Protection Law.The mutual does not have them.
Then, anyone can tell him that he has given him a tension peak and not cover him.
To renew the card they ask you for medical certificate if you have epilepsy, diabetes, sleep disorder, hypertension, hypothyroidism, anxiety, and a long etcetera.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2024 9:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The laws are to comply with them and if you think it is unfair, fight to change it, but in the meantime, then those who do not spend any social security, because they are never sick, that they return the money and diabetics, pay double, SinEmbargo everyone pays and nobody says it is unfair, it is like that or not

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/27/2024 10:33 a.m.

The Nazis did not kill anyone illegally, they had their laws.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/28/2024 8:25 a.m.

It is not worth not to say and then, in case of an accident, have a fat problem with insurance.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2024 9:45 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

When you stop blaming the stone, you will learn to walk, that's how it goes !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
01/28/2024 9:50 a.m.

We cannot be or press officials.Can anyone explain the reason?
And mailman, they did not prohibit him because the president of Congress was diabetic and refused to vote on the norm.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/28/2024 9:55 a.m.

@Juansolo, we already know that there are injustices, but we will not put it worse.I would not play it with the insurance, because they grab a burning nail.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/28/2024 2:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

pau91 said:
I have the impression, without being an expert, that if nothing happens there will be no problem, but the day you have the responsibility of an accident there may be problems:
a) Your insurer may not take care of civil liability if you have a condition that prevents you from driving (especially if you are in the 6 to 10 validity of the last renewal of the card).
b) In case of a criminal via, if you carry a glycemia sensor, pray for not having a hypo (or that the sensor marks it even if it is not real) before causing an accident.In this case we talk about crimes.
c) I don't like paying every 5 years, but more expensive can be paid every 10 years.If a child is killed by a diabetic driver in hypoglycemia, will you forgive it for diabetic?
With this I do not defend how the system is mounted, I think it would have to be a free administrative procedure, but this is our country ...
>

Hello.
I disagree in some aspects:
1) There is no sanction for not communicating the diabetic being.As for the insurance company if you have not communicated it in writing and have charged you the supplements that consider it no matter what the accident is 3 months of renewing or at 9 years.
2) In the case of Criminal Via there is no malicious act (sugar down).How much could be reckless and we would have in the same case that a person with a heart or low tension.They could condemn me for homicide or reckless injuries.Yeah.But it will give the time the renewal time.
3) You can have the accident at any time and nobody wants to cause damage.I think it has to appeal more to the authorsponsbility when driving.I can renew the card by saying it and, for x reasons, from work to sentimental work, not a good control and have an accident and cause injuries to others.In that case, will they tell me that it is for being diabetic?.

davalon's profile photo
davalon
01/28/2024 5:55 p.m.

ruthbia said:
health data are protected by the data protection law.The mutual does not have them.
Then, anyone can tell him that he has given him a tension peak and not cover him.
To renew the card they ask you for medical certificate if you have epilepsy, diabetes, sleep disorder, hypertension, hypothyroidism, anxiety, and a long etcetera.& lt;/blockquote

In February it will have 1 year that renews the driving license and I warned that I am diabetic. I have no document for being a diabetic, nor do they know in the medical center where I made the renewal, that yes, as you are involved in an accident,See that you are diabetic and you have the card for 10 years, there are a fine of you and for the medical center that made you the review prior to renewal.Even so, as another person said, if you look involved in an accident and you do not consist of your disease, you can have problems with vehicle insurance coverage.

Suprunaman's profile photo
Suprunaman
01/28/2024 7:22 p.m.

suprunaman said:
ruthbia said:
sanitary data are protected by the data protection law.The mutual does not have them.
To renew the card they ask you for medical certificate if you have epilepsy, diabetes, sleep disorder, hypertension, hypothyroidism, anxiety, and a long etcetera.

In February it will have 1 year that renews the driving license and I warned that I am diabetic. I have no document for being a diabetic, nor do they know in the medical center where I made the renewal, that yes, as you are involved in an accident,See that you are diabetic and you have the card for 10 years, there are a fine of you and for the medical center that made you the review prior to renewal.Even so, as another person said, if you look involved in an accident and you do not consist of your disease, you can have problems with vehicle insurance coverage.

Suprunaman
01/28/2024 7:22 p.m.

suprunaman said:
ruthbia said:
sanitary data are protected by the data protection law.The mutual does not have them.

Suprunaman
01/28/2024 7:23 p.m.

These issues spoken in networks harm us all.

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
01/29/2024 8:11 a.m.

@Suprunaman When you see any case, I will believe it.
At the moment, the DGT briefly alcohol and drug test

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/29/2024 8:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

rear said:
I did not mention anything about diabetes and renewed me 10 years, I know it's wrong, but step on me.If they are going to put it every 3 or 5 years that charge me less, so nothing.

You can have the problem with the car insurance in case of an accident since if you find out that you are diabetic and you have not declared it when renewing they would not take care of the incident.Think about it.

JuanMF's profile photo
JuanMF
02/04/2024 12:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.