{'en': 'Typical Spanish "Las Cañas"', 'es': 'Typical Spanish "Las cañas"'} Image

Typical Spanish "Las Cañas"

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   09/22/2023 12:01 p.m.

Give up (whatever) why am I diabetic ?????Never.I at least do not allow that.I like beer and drink beer (sometimes I have drink several in one afternoon with friends, celebrating something or for whatever).I use common sense, I know my body, as it reacts.I adjust and without problem.But I don't see because I must give up beer (or whatever, for more things) that I like, just because I am diabetic.
When I started, I made the feeling of loss of life, freedom for diabetes more than diabetes.
Be aware, know and act accordingly.Adjusting the dose, I have taken 5 beers and I have not been moving barely glycemia (not always obviously, because if so, it would not be diabetic, but it has not run out of being able to control it in a minimum time).
Common sense, be aware, know oneself and act according to.Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
10/08/2023 5:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To me, as some more partners, the only beer that I almost not notice is the soft market.I take it to cool when I come from the bike fed up with drinking water.For the rest, copies of wine and water with gas and lemon slice.And well ... not even bad.For force hang, of course.But the feeling of being in the October fest and drinking half a barrel .... I will never have it again.I am lucky, because I already enjoyed it in his day when the happy diabetes had not entered my life

Arse's profile photo
Arse
10/10/2023 6:48 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.