{'en': 'Typical Spanish "Las Cañas"', 'es': 'Typical Spanish "Las cañas"'} Image

Typical Spanish "Las Cañas"

SilviaGRZ's profile photo   09/22/2023 12:01 p.m.

sandman said:
carussa said:
I have discarded it and when I leave, I climb quite and quickly.I only take one of the landowner at home that someone suggested here once and is low in hydrates.
When I go out, I have passed to the summer red (it happens to me like @isabelbota, they only throw wine and soda, since it can be chosen between this or lemon).Other times, I take a glass of wine and voila.I also have located a couple of sites that have Zero tonic for the day of more celebration ... with that I am happening.But it is true that I miss being able to take a beer without major complications.
On the other hand, the caps is a roll.Until about six months ago, I could take a couple of them and with the slow one I was covered.Now I think I no longer have insulin reservation, and with two tapas, if they carry bread and something else, I have to click.There is no other than always very aware: (

I think I remember that it was the one who recommended it to you.I is the only one I can take without glying in minutes.A 330cl can rises from the order of 20-25 glucose and then goes down again to the level you were (when you return to that level, because you take another one: P)

What I do not understand how the main brands of beers do not have in their immense catalog any option of low beer in hydrates that could be found more easily in the bars.

But come on, to eat on the street, I appoint perfect with a red wine.

Yes, I think it was you who commented on it !!I don't understand how they do not include this type of beers for the general public in the hospitality.I have already resigned to take a cane in a bar :(

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/25/2023 2:33 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

@isabelBota Well, the real summer red, really, is with fruits, vermou, cognac or rum, some sweet liquor, in addition to soda and red wine.
In Madrid they throw vermú and last week in Tossa de Mar told me the girl who attended me that they throw him cognac, lemon syrup, and two sweeter drinks apart from the typical, soda and wine.Finish with water.

When I ask for it, matizo, came with soda in case.

What is disgust are the reductions and syrups of Modena, Jerez, etc.In almost all dishes.Under my house there is an Italian restaurant in Neapolitans and it looks great, but everything is sweet.Everything is thrown sweet menjunjes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/25/2023 6 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia
Well, what do you say, summer red with additions: sugar, fruit, liquors ... here is called bleeding.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/25/2023 6:43 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota because the real summer red, truth, is with fruits, vermou, cognac or rum, some sweet liquor, in addition to soda and red wine.
In Madrid they throw vermú and last week in Tossa de Mar told me the girl who attended me that they throw him cognac, lemon syrup, and two sweeter drinks apart from the typical, soda and wine.Finish with water.

What is disgust are the reductions and syrups of Modena, Jerez, etc.In almost all dishes.Under my house there is an Italian restaurant in Neapolitans and it looks great, but everything is sweet.Everything is thrown sweet menjun.

It is true, what mania, they believe that the kitchen is finer with those nurses.I once asked if the salad wore sugar looked at me as if it were a Martian and they told me no.Then they brought her with her syrup, pass, fruit and returned it to "toriles."
I usually notice that they do not throw me syrup and that if the dressing has honey or jam, do not put it on me and I get oil and vinegar.
In a Pedi hotel some speakers for dinner and looked like a dessert.That together with a white vermou (I did not realize that this wine is top -sweetened) gave me an epic rush.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/25/2023 9:52 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@ENSALADA THE "UPLE epic" has made me very funny, understand me!And it reminded me that I, I don't drink because I don't like it ... but one day I hit a little bag to a pussy cream and I said good, that they put one ... the waiter, who made him funny,He put a glass glass.
I already tell you that since I don't drink I don't know sugars and such, I don't control, and I said: Well, it's alcohol ... it will come down ...
I don't know how many times I had to wear quickly ... I hallucinated and still hallucinates the sugar I wear ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
09/26/2023 12:31 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I think that if the alcoholic beverages were forced to wear nutritional label we would be stunned with the sugar and the calories they have

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/26/2023 8:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

silviagrz said:
@salad of "epic climb" has made me very funny, understand me!And it reminded me that I, I don't drink because I don't like it ... but one day I hit a little bag to a pussy cream and I said good, that they put one ... the waiter, who made him funny,He put a glass glass.
I already tell you that since I don't drink I don't know sugars and such, I don't control, and I said: Well, it's alcohol ... it will come down ...
I don't know how many times I had to wear quickly ... I hallucinate and keep hallucinating the sugar I carry ...

I used to drink, but still, I don't run risks with sucks, cocktails and so on.Ron-Cola, Gin-Tonic, Vodka-Tónica or whiskey-Cola.From there I don't pass.Logically, soft version zero.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/26/2023 11:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota because the real summer red, truth, is with fruits, vermou, cognac or rum, some sweet liquor, in addition to soda and red wine.

What is disgust are the reductions and syrups of Modena, Jerez, etc.In almost all dishes.Under my house there is an Italian restaurant in Neapolitans and it looks great, but everything is sweet.Everything is thrown sweet menjun.

In Andalusia the summer red is only red with a lemon or white homemade.I say any red with white and that's it.That has cognac and other things, not here.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/27/2023 11:48 a.m.

In Madrid I say summer red with soda and they don't put anything else.I believe that those combinations with so many things are more in the bleeding.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/27/2023 1:24 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Coca Cola Zero, water with gas, homemade, summer red, Verdejo ...

It is a bit ruinous to go out of tapas for diabetes and I don't drink much alcohol, but I don't want to miss things and spend the day at home because I can't make social life, what happens to me is that in the end you just finishedused to eat less and less ... It has happened to pregnancy, to me a lid sometimes fills me and how I took two and do not feel like eating later

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/27/2023 2:11 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

It is true the roll of throwing sweet things like syrups, cane honey, modern vinegar ... There are also places where the letter are practically all hydrates in one way or another.Yesterday we went to an Italian buffet and for being in the week the dishes were reduced and goes roll, all pasta except two salads.When I have gone other times they had gratin vegetables, meat ... a roll.I had taken special tea with liquor and before dinner three hours after tea was in 175. But as there were something
How to eat salads, pizza portion and two cannelloni, the truth that the buffet got me amortized in that plan.But at two hours I was in 155, at the time in 165

Nila's profile photo
Nila
09/27/2023 2:15 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

To all this, and without coming to mind but related to this issue, tonight the holidays of my people begin.

They are the first parties that I will try to enjoy since I had debuted.In recent years I did not have the spirits very there.

Let's see how I am given three or four days malcoming and just sleeping.

Please wish me luck because I think I will need it.

:);): P:#

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/27/2023 5:45 p.m.

@Sandman lucky, and enjoy the holidays.Surely you can have fun and control the glycemia.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/27/2023 7:10 p.m.

@Sandman
You are a crack, if someone can, it's you 💪💪
But that if one day the glucose goes out as a mother, you don't go overwhelm.One day is a day, nothing happens and life is about enjoying it, with responsibility but you have to live.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
09/27/2023 10:11 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

sandman said:
to all this, and without coming to mind but related to this topic, tonight the parties of my people begin.

They are the first parties that I will try to enjoy since I had debuted.In recent years I did not have the spirits very there.

Let's see how I am given three or four days malcoming and just sleeping.

Please wish me luck because I think I will need it.

:);): P:#

luck!Enjoy a lot.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/28/2023 2:28 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

ricki21 said:
I think that if alcoholic beverages were forced to wear nutritional label we would be stunned with the sugar and calories that have

There are brands that are already doing it, although not all.In the wines a new regulation will enter that its nutritional values ​​have to appear on the label or through a QR code.Generally all wines are dry (without sugars) unless they are frizzling, needle wines, vermouth or others that already tell you if they are sweet or semi sweet.Someone had said that white wine sulphites were allergy, changes to red wine and proves if the same thing happens to you, they usually carry less sulphites, there are also wines that are already being made without sulphites

R_78's profile photo
R_78
09/30/2023 9:17 a.m.

I usually drink beer.It is easy to control its effects on glycemia with freestyle.
Link

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
10/01/2023 1:51 p.m.

silviagrz said:
maybe it's an absurd theme ... forgive!

I am curious, when you get out of "reeds", what do you usually drink/drink?

Sometimes I punish myI am not enjoying, and I swell ... and I don't know if it's normal to be clicking on each round ...

How do you do it?

What alternatives do you take?

Because in bars there is nothing ...

Thank you!!!

I have always left and I have never stopped doing it.I usually drink, water with gas and lemon, red wine, white wine, pink wine, cava brut, summer red.Refreshie nothing because I hate them and if it is to go drinks, a gin-tonic with normal tonic and correct with insulin and accompanied by nuts that usually put with the cup, the rest of the time water with ice and lemon gas.Of tapas, in moderate quantity I take almost everything, if possible more protein than anything else, I refrain from potatoes, paella tapas, processed as sausages etc etc and I prefer type salads, variants, olives, ham, mussels, prawns, things like that.As a young man, I never abstracted because I am a diabetic, and in my case, for mental health I always chose to exit from icuerga with my friends, but I have always been moderate, in general, and as to dance or be animated I do not need to step on a sheetOf beer, nobody thought it was boring, I think that sometimes our own idea of ​​how others perceive us is more than reality.Of course every two or three rounds click me, I had no choice.
Currently, as in my environment and age, everything is on a diet, that if cholesterol, that if triglycerides, that the brewery, that the Michelines, that if alcohol ages and wrinkles, in short a rosary of misadventures, soI don't even notice mine, I think I'm the most "normal."Live to see ....

uma's profile photo
uma
10/02/2023 3:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Well, in relation to this issue, the other day I told you that this weekend would be the parties of my town and that I would not know how the subject would leave.
In the end I think it has gone quite well with glycemia: zero hypers and zero hypos.
Just tell you that from Thursday's breakfast I have not quickly put on breakfast this morning.
I put my 20 units of slow at night and so on until the next day.
All this eating or having dinner away from home, in the bars of the booths (those of the south you will know more or less how that is going) and transfusing until four or five in the morning.
So yes, quite satisfied with how it went.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
10/02/2023 6:07 p.m.

I appointed well with a soda wine in summer that is also fresh and or tomato juice, for example and when a glass of white wine is not very hot it is also controllable.The beer I love I have stopped drinking since the diabetes diagnosed me, sometimes I feel like it but I endure.Unless it has anxiety, that then it is better to take it and put insulin necessary to lower the rush..

marga122015's profile photo
marga122015
10/02/2023 7:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.