{'en': 'Nightscout and Clock', 'es': 'Nightscout  y reloj'} Image

Nightscout and Clock

meginer's profile photo   09/28/2023 6:48 p.m.

Good to all.

I have a problem.I use Free 2 for a long time and the Diabox application for continuous measurement.

I also have a Miband 5 bracelet and created the Nightscout page to be able to see blood glucose from the cloud on the bracelet with XDRIP.

Nightscout is created with NS must, which is paying € 40 per year.

I do not know what problem they have not asked to make the collection because my bank has rejected it.They are very serious and competent and whenever there is a problem, they get in touch with me.

The point is that as they are Germans, they write to me in German and I do not even potato.Trying to translate, more or less I understand what I have told you.It gives me the option to create a new account but I have to delete the previous one and create a new Nightscout page that cost me a lot of I did it.Right now as I gave him to erase, I have no account.

I have written to you but I do not find out.

My question is:

Does anyone know if it is possible to have blood glucose in Miband 5 without the need for Nightscout?

Directly with XDrip?

I know it is with other watches but I don't know if you can.Let's see if you can help me.

Right now I have a clear Diabox, and the widget kicks him to see him on his mobile but was used to seeing him on the bracelet cdo eg I am working or exercising, I have already become accustomed to it and now he gives me courage.

Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/28/2023 6:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is already solved at the moment but I would be interested in anyway if someone has any way of seeing blood glucose in a Miband without Nightscout.
Thank you

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/28/2023 11:20 p.m.

I see my blood glucose in my watch (it's not Miband).I can select which apps you can send to me notifications.Diabox sends them to me with the February 22. I have neither nigthscout nor xDrip, I don't need them

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/29/2023 12:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
I see my glycemia in my watch (it is not miband).I can select which apps you can send to me notifications.Diabox sends them to me with the February 22.
Yes, I know that with other watches I can, the doubt is whether you can with Miband, that I think, at least they told me a long time ago.
What clock do you have?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/29/2023 12:58 p.m.

Redmi Watch 2 Lite

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/29/2023 1:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

meginer said:
ricki21 said:
I see my blood glucose in my watch (it is not miband).I can select which apps you can send to me notifications.Diabox sends them to me with the February 22.
Yes, I know that with other watches I can, the doubt is whether you can with Miband, that I think, at least they told me a long time ago.
What clock do you have?

I have a Samsung Watch G4 and read Diabox on the clock, for this you have to install on the mobile and on the clock the g watch wear app, is in Play Store free for Android

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
09/29/2023 2:27 p.m.

meginer said:
ricki21 said:
I see my blood glucose in my watch (it is not miband).I can select which apps you can send to me notifications.Diabox sends them to me with the February 22.
What clock do you have?

Hello, if you can before the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro was the first thing I had.
With 6 era I think I have read, you can't.
He did it with the Path and XDrip.And the application of Xiaomi also, now is called differently.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
09/29/2023 6:43 p.m.

ube said:
meginer said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
I see my glycemia in my clock (it is not miband).I can select which apps you can send to me notifications.Diabox sends them to me with the February 22.
What clock do you have?

He did it with the Path and XDrip.And the application of Xiaomi also, now is called differently.
Greetings

I have the Miband 5 and I do not have the patch but Diabox
Can you do with diabox without nighttscout?
If you know, you can tell me how? (If you want, privately)

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/29/2023 6:58 p.m.

meginer said:
ube said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
I see my glycemia in my watch (it's not Miband).I can select which apps you can send to me notifications.Diabox sends them to me with the February 22.
What clock do you have?

Greetings

I have the Miband 5 and I do not have the patch but Diabox
Can you do with diabox without nighttscout?
If you know, you can tell me how? (If you want, privately)

May I know, don't admit it
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
09/29/2023 7:04 p.m.

If I think you can ... you have to activate at the Diabox Share Data With Smartphones and internal http server and in XDrip Put as Nigthscout website .. http: // localhost: 17580
Very important in XDRIP deactivate on web server ...

Then we just need to connect with the MIBAND in a normal way to how it is usually done ...
I like Diabox alarms, I don't like them, I use those of the XDrip configured in this way ...

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez's profile photo
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/01/2023 5:04 p.m.

I put photos so you can see that it works wonderfully ... Thus with XDrip I have the smart alarms and alarms of prediction of descent ...

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/01/2023 5:19 p.m.

Thanks, I will try ... although I have already paid Nightscout for this year, but it is fine to know.But I do not understand what you say that it is impote to deactivate in XDRIP web server

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/01/2023 5:47 p.m.

meginer said:
thanks, then I will try ... although I have already paid nightcout for this year, but it is fine to know.But I do not understand what you say that it is implement to deactivate in XDRIP web server

In a screenshot of the XDRIP configuration menu I have rounded it

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/01/2023 7:30 p.m.

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez said:
meginer said:
thanks, I will try ... although I have already paid nighttscout for this year, but it is fine to know.But I do not understand what you say that it is implement to deactivate in XDRIP web server

Yes, I've seen it later.
So you can not have Nightscout and put that URL where you now have your address?
And you have to disconnect the miband or re -connect it I imagine.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/01/2023 7:34 p.m.

meginer said:
thanks, I will try ... although I have already paid nighttscout for this year, but it is fine to know.But I do not understand what you say that it is implement to deactivate in XDRIP web server

Yes, I've seen it later.
So you can not have Nightscout and put that URL where you now have your address?
And you have to disconnect the miband or to connect again I imagine

meginer said:
thanks, then I will try ... although I have already paidNightscout for this year, but it is fine to know.But I do not understand what you say that it is implement to deactivate in XDRIP web server

I have some doubts about what you have commented.
One, in Diabox, apart from putting the Nightscout address (Q one you say you say), you have to put a key.Which you put
Otea is that axdrip, in hardware data source I now have Nightscout follower, is it left like this or do you have to put out thing?
The last thing, I understand that both in Diabox and XDrip, where Nightscout follower puts that address that you put, is it so?
Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/01/2023 7:51 p.m.

Diabox and XDrip communicate through an internal web address of the mobile phone, which is not necessary to put any password ...
Put on your mobile browser http: // localhost: 17580 and you will see a website created by Diabox with the values ​​of the readings .... Only your mobile, will have access to that text file in HTML format

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/01/2023 9:02 p.m.

Diabox and XDrip communicate through an internal web address of the mobile phone, which is not necessary to put any password ...
Put on your mobile browser http: // localhost: 17580 and you will see a website created by Diabox with the values ​​of the readings .... Only your mobile, will have access to that text file in HTML format

So where it puts key, I leave it blank.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/01/2023 10:20 p.m.

And do I have to unlink the Miband and linked it again?
Thank you so much.I did not know this possibility, if I got to know, I would not have renewed Nightscout ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/01/2023 10:23 p.m.

That

meginer said:
Diabox and xDrip communicate through an internal web address of the mobile phone, which is notnecessary to put any password ...

Where have you put the direction that I have given you?In Diabox?

In Diabox you do not have to edit the section to upload to Nigthscout ....
Look at how I have the diabox configured ...

The address I have put is to put it in XDrip ... in hardware data source .... no password or anything ... only what I have put ... http: // localhost: 17580
I don't know if I don't explain well

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/01/2023 10:25 p.m.

that
meginer said:
Diabox and xDrip communicate toThrough an internal web address of the mobile phone, which is not necessary to put any password ...

Where have you put the direction that I have given you?In Diabox?

In Diabox you do not have to edit the section to upload to Nigthscout ....
Look at how I have the diabox configured ...

The address I have put is to put it in XDrip ... in hardware data source .... no password or anything ... only what I have put ... http: // localhost: 17580
I don't know if I don't explain well

Ok, now.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/01/2023 10:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.