{'en': 'Nightscout and Clock', 'es': 'Nightscout  y reloj'} Image

Nightscout and Clock

meginer's profile photo   09/28/2023 6:48 p.m.

meginer said:
is already solved at the moment but I would be interested anyway if someone has any way of seeing blood glucose in a Miband without Nightscout.
Thanks

I also have a my band 5 but with Diabox I did not get it.I had to configure the OOP2+xDrip+Watchdrip+pack and you will have it.Nightcout is not needed.

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
10/09/2023 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mrasra said:
meginer said:
is already solved at the moment but I would be interested in anyway if someone has some way of seeing blood glucose in a mibandWithout Nightscout.
Thanks

I also have a my band 5 but with Diabox I did not get it.I had to configure the OOP2+xDrip+Watchdrip+pack and you will have it.No Nightcout is needed.

I am disconnected a barbarity the OOP2 and Diabox, even what to configure it is more chungo ...
In addition, like that, I carry it, I have the gps of the bicycle marking at all times the blood glucose

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez's profile photo
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
10/14/2023 9:21 p.m.

meginer said:
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez said:
that
meginer said:
meginer said:
Diabox and XDrip are communicated through an internal web address of the mobile phone, which is not necessary to put any password ...
Put on your mobile browser http: // localhost: 17580 and you will see a website created by Diabox with the values ​​of the readings .... Only your mobile, will have access to that text file in HTML format

So where it puts key, I leave it blank.

Where have you put the direction that I have given you?In Diabox?

In Diabox you do not have to edit the section to upload to Nigthscout ....
Look at how I have the diabox configured ...

The address I have put is to put it in XDrip ... in hardware data source .... no password or anything ... only what I have put ... http: // localhost: 17580
I don't know if I don't explain well

Ok, now.

Hello.Today I tried to do what you told me, I did it as like everything, but Xdrip looked me out and a message that I had not tickets (in English) and the Miband was labeled and I did not give me the glycemia figures.
Do you get out of problem?I don't know what can happen.Could it be that it has an ancient version of XDrip?
I have put Nightscout again with the address and has started working normal.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/29/2023 8:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.