{'en': 'Thighs annoyed by so many punctures', 'es': 'Muslos fastidiados por tantos pinchazos'} Image

Thighs annoyed by so many punctures

Sherpa41's profile photo   12/11/2023 6:03 p.m.

Since I debuted almost 30 years ago, they told me that I had no fat in belly and arms, which better click on my thighs only.

As I have also been much to correct because I have had to make tens of thousands of punctures in that area.And many even with syringe, which carry some painful needles than the bolis.

And now I see that in the left leg, the muscle that goes almost from the knee to the hip (I think it is the femoral rectum) I have a little swollen near the knee and when it squeezes it it hurts a little.And there are the two thighs full of bruises.

Has anyone happened to anyone?I once told the endocrine but they tell me it is normal, without looking even.

Any advice?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/11/2023 6:03 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I am also ... and lipodystrophy in the abdomen ... and the arms that are also crushed with the sensors ... and no fat in any place ... and solution ... no effective more than the rotation... cheer up!!!

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
12/11/2023 6:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

After 33 years I am the same ... I'm rotating, but I have areas with lipodystrophy, and sometimes the painful area.
I try to massage me a lot with moisturizing cream and they recommended a special cream called Colipex.It is specific to this.Check out an eye!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
12/11/2023 8:40 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Do not puncture your legs again for several years, it takes to heal.Lipodystrophy is not a joke, even operates, plastic surgeons are responsible.
Always broken the punctures, you can put some system ... Breakfast arms, lunch belly etc.
When changing site you will notice that insulin takes effect much earlier ... eye on hypoglycemia

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
12/11/2023 9:45 p.m.

Today I have punctured my arm but having no fat, it hurts a lot and in the belly I have never done it, I have it very hard.In the arm there are areas that are a little softer but in the stomach I do not see them.

I think I will ask for an appointment with the nurse to see ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/12/2023 5:06 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 In the arm you have to catch the inner soft zone, which brushes with the body.There is the fat.The rolls that hang us from women from an age.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/12/2023 6:30 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the Permas many years ago that I do not click on me the few times that I have done, I get many bruises and it hurts a lot, it must be because I have more muscle there since the eg that I do is mostly of all leg.
I click on the abdomen the rapid and the slow buttock.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/12/2023 9:59 a.m.

Yes, as they say you let your legs rest and put on the colipex, because lipodystrophy can prevent insulin from working well.
Abdomen or arms for fast and buttocks for slow ... some of Chicha you will find ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/12/2023 1:50 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If you can't be so much ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/12/2023 8:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I would like.No, I have always been very thin.

I have never had fat under the skin, nor could I pinch a piece of belly skin to prick.Not a millimeter of leather.

It may have it internally among the viscera, or something like that, because now weight more than before and muscle is not.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/12/2023 9:09 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
I would like.No, I have always been very thin.

I have never had fat under the skin, nor could I pinch a piece of belly skin to prick.Not a millimeter of leather.

It may have it internally among the viscera, or something like that, because now weight more than before and muscle is not.

Well, I was a bit, that without being fat (weight 53 kg) I have fat like the good hams ... 🤣🤣🤣

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/12/2023 9:49 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, it's the best.Insulin is liposolble, that greasite @sherpa41 is where you can click

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2023 6:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I also spent even what they told me to click on my back now I have a bomb and I also put it on my back

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
12/17/2023 9:14 p.m.

Titimartinez said:
I also spent even what they told me to puncture my back now I have a bomb and I also put it on my back

Who told you to click on your back?

The endocrine?The nurse?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/18/2023 4:18 a.m.

I broken for weeks.

Week 1: arms
Week 2: Batter
Week 3: buttocks (lower back)
Week 4: Thighs (external lateral)

In this way I let each part of the body rest for almost a month to recover.

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
12/18/2023 9:01 a.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

It is important to take into account the insulin absorption speed according to the area you use.
After many years of rotating badly, because nobody explained it to me, now I only use the abdomen for the fast and slow I put it on the side of the thighs.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
12/18/2023 11:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

marge_bouvier said:
I broken for weeks.

Is this rotation only for the fast or also for the long one?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/18/2023 11:44 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
marge_bouvier said:
I broken for weeks.

Is this rotation only for the fast or also for the long one?

I apply the rotation in both insulins to let every part of the body rest.Although there may be specific moments in which this rotation skipped, for example if I catch me eating outside the home I will not prick in the ass in front of all hahahaha

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
12/18/2023 5:26 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

I ask why the arm seems little chicha for the slow dose.I put the slow one in the opposite buttocks to where I carry the sensor and alternate the rapid between arms-many- abdomen.But I do it without much method, a little to tuntún.I have many dwellings on my thighs, I'm doing a poem ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/18/2023 11:14 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

And the sensor in the thigh, how does such a result do @ENSALADA?Less data variation with the glucometer than in the arm?

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/19/2023 12:07 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.