{'en': 'Thighs annoyed by so many punctures', 'es': 'Muslos fastidiados por tantos pinchazos'} Image

Thighs annoyed by so many punctures

Sherpa41's profile photo   12/11/2023 6:03 p.m.

@Ensalada in the legs hurts the insulin a lot.I alternate with the side of the waist instead of legs.
The fast in arms or side of the waist and rectificed in abdomen, if he stretched a little his arm a little back, and goes quickly too.
@Crash The sensor in the upper part of the gluteus measures phenomenal, I have been there since 2016. I notice less deviation with the capillary than what users of the arms comment.It measures me about 20 above.
In the leg I took it in the area of ​​the pants pockets ahead, and measured very well but it was a bit uncomfortable.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/19/2023 6:22 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

crash said:
and the sensor in the thigh, how does such a result do @ensalada?Less data variation with the glucometer than in the arm?
ruthbia said:
@leg salad hurts the insulin a lot.I alternate with the side of the waist instead of legs.
The fast in arms or side of the waist and rectificed in abdomen, if he stretched a little his arm a little back, and goes quickly too.
@Crash The sensor in the upper part of the gluteus measures phenomenal, I have been there since 2016. I notice less deviation with the capillary than what users of the arms comment.It measures me about 20 above.
In the leg I took it in the area of ​​the pants pockets ahead, and measured very well but it was a bit uncomfortable.

@Crash.I put it on the upper buttock thanks to the post of @ruthbia.In this forum you learn a lot.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/19/2023 4:58 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.