{'en': 'Nuria, diabetics since the age of 14 I now have 53', 'es': 'Nuria, diabética desde los 14 años ahora tengo 53'} Image

Nuria, diabetics since the age of 14 I now have 53

nuriaporta's profile photo   01/07/2024 6:16 p.m.

Hi, I'm Nuria,

I am a diabetic since the age of 14 now I have 53. All my life by clicking, controlling and eating well.At first I was not aware and took sweet and punctured me more.

I had retinopathy of sight and some scare is more currently 2 years ago they made me simultaneous transplant of kidney and pancreas since the kidney began to fail.

Today I do not punish myself but I take great care with food, exercise and control.It is hard to be more diabetic at the beginning but with a head and much control you can.

Is it a whore?Yes but there is no one who can not one if he wants can encourage you to keep fighting!

A hug!

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
01/07/2024 6:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, Nuria.
Have you transplanted the pancreas?And it works normally?That is, have you not attacked your antibodies to the islets that produce insulin?
Your case is truly interesting.
I hope, if you feel like it, that you tell us a little more.How was your control to get to retinopathy and kidney failure.It must have been very hard.I love that, despite everything, your post transmits optimism.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/07/2024 9:16 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Enchanted a pleasure. The issue is that I separated and fell into depression and gathered with people who should not and fell into the drug that directly attacks creatinine a lot and the kidney began to fail and they talked about the double transplant was scared butI had to spend 2 years with all kinds of tests and leave everything. Among a rehabilitation center they made me 4 months when kissing with a boy who is my partner today.Creatinine told me you will have to do dioles. And they talked about the transplant.In order not to have rejection, I take medication imnuppressants 30 pills a day. I have improved in everything but before you have to comply with the rules of the doctor tests and tests, I stopped drinking some cup, drugs and stop smoking. It was very hard so I say that theWhat do you want, if you have any more questions, do not hesitate to tell me a greeting,
Nuria

nuriaporta
01/07/2024 9:54 p.m.

Oh!A story of personal overcoming.I am glad that you have regained health, love and overcome additions.You are a champion!

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/07/2024 10:26 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Congratulations Nuria, it is very difficult to get everything you have done.I hope you do very well because you deserve it.And if we can help you in something, here we are.Welcome to the forum.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/07/2024 10:50 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, you are beautiful, Nuria.
Welcome to the forum.!
How long were you on dialysis?
Do you have to continue controlling with the sensor and with diet?
You have overcome very serious problems.Congratulations!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/08/2024 6:26 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you nohice dialsids and if I continue to control with freestyle. Thank you

nuriaporta
01/08/2024 10:10 a.m.

I have overcome everything was very difficult but with 2 transplant you play it, believe me

nuriaporta
01/08/2024 10:15 a.m.

Thank you very much to a hug

nuriaporta
01/08/2024 10:17 a.m.

Awesome!!
What a race of obstacles and what a good end.
As you say, in the end in life we ​​have no other and the future is promising for everyone.
Thank you for transmitting your optimism and positivity.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/08/2024 11:38 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks to you for not judging myself I did not do things well but today I am a cleaner all and consciousness

nuriaporta
01/08/2024 11:59 a.m.

For these things is what we are so grateful for public health.A double transplant, without reaching dialysis.What a peace of mind knowing what can be done.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/08/2024 1:11 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

If many have been done to you but you spend 2 years of non -stop testing and many guns to the hospital

nuriaporta
01/08/2024 3:40 p.m.

@nuriaporta, it must be a rebirth not to have to be aware of insulin, even if you continue with diet.To enjoy it a lot.A hug!
And in the eyes, have you done any treatment?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/08/2024 6:41 p.m.

Hi Nuria, forgive but I wanted

Miguelonk's profile photo
Miguelonk
01/14/2024 12:30 p.m.

I am aware of my sugar of what I do I have double transplant but I am diabetic and the photo is current

nuriaporta
01/14/2024 1:14 p.m.

Well, you are beautiful, you look like a model.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/14/2024 1:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@nuriaporta, forgives that insist, but it is not clear to me.
So, even if you have made pancreas transplant, you have to continue controlling meals, as if you were type2?
Does the pancreas completely work?
You only have diet treatment.?
I thought the glucose would be normalized with the transplant.Although, if you don't have to use insulin, it's already a lot of change to better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2024 8:17 p.m.

The photo is AI, the story ...

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
01/15/2024 9:22 a.m.

Is it an AI ??And the story too ??

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/15/2024 10:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.