{'en': 'Nuria, diabetics since the age of 14 I now have 53', 'es': 'Nuria, diabética desde los 14 años ahora tengo 53'} Image

Nuria, diabetics since the age of 14 I now have 53

nuriaporta's profile photo   01/07/2024 6:16 p.m.

Good morning!

I can confirm that the photo is AI, for a long time that when a new theme is created, a photo is automatically assigned to the subject, the reason is because a visual element is facilitated that accompanies the subject when it is shared, for example in the networkssocial.

I do not know why @nuriaporta affirms that the photo is yours, I think it is a confusion on the other hand, perhaps I am thinking about some other photo, I do not know, I also want to confirm that the user is authentic, and that no type of type ofAi beyond the photos.

I hope I have clarified this topic, if there is any questions, please, you tell me and explain what you need.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
01/15/2024 11:18 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, let's see if he brings another comment with explanation, I already said that he had very good thing to have happened what has happened and be so perfect

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/15/2024 1:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Already but I have transplant 2 years ago that I do not know that you ask me forgive me is that I do not have a long time but I try to answer everyone. It is hard but you have to take care of yourself the same and thanks for my appearance because the medication fell to meI had to cut my hair 4 fingers and vitamins and special shampoo but now better🥰

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
01/18/2024 9:07 p.m.

@Nuriaporta, because it continues to take care of you, that now that we see your photo you are very good and with a very beautiful haircut.
You spent the worst, now to live quietly.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/19/2024 12:50 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks beautiful

nuriaporta's profile photo
nuriaporta
01/19/2024 11:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.