{'en': 'Do we measure it to see who has it shorter?Glycemia, of course.', 'es': '¿Nos la medimos a ver quien la tiene más corta? La glucemia, claro.'} Image

Do we measure it to see who has it shorter?Glycemia, of course.

THC's profile photo   02/17/2024 2:17 p.m.

So I'm these last 14 days ... some carelessness.How do you see it?

MartaLL's profile photo
MartaLL
02/29/2024 12:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Martall said:

So I'm these last 14 days ... some carelessness.How do you see it?

Well, friend @Martall if that carelessness is sporadic and not repeat many days should not be much problem either.I neglected yesterday, but because it was a party in Andalusia, I stayed at home and you know: the computer, the movie, the risquetos, etc ...

On your specific case I will tell you that seeing your morning curve seems as if the breakfast rise with the loss of insulin is not synchronized.
I act as follows:

I wake up at 07:00 am and look at glycemia.If I have more than 1.10 I put some loose units depending on the state of the curve there, in 1.10.Looking at that curve I can predict how much glucose I will have in about 30 minutes if the trend is uploaded, so having 1.10 I put about 3-4 units because in 20m I will have 1.20-1.40.If the trend is to stay or if it is down I do not wear anything.
The last hour to put on those corrective units is 9 in the morning, because breakfast at 09.45-10.00.
If at the time of breakfast I walk over 0.90 -1.20 and the trend is to keep myself the 2 insulin, I wait about 10 minutes to start down and breakfast.If the trend is uploading the same thing, but I hope more to eat.
If at breakfast it I have less than 0.90 like the sandwich and just after I put the insulins.
If at breakfast I have more than 1.20 I wear the 2 insulin, I hope until the blood glucose lowers and arrives at 0.90 and then breakfast.
And my breakfast is a sandwich in conditions with traditional lunchia.I always strong breakfast, even though I have an office job.

I like to think that this is like shooting a duck or pichon flying.If you squeeze the trigger pointing to the site where the duck is at that precise moment, when the lead arrives, the duck will no longer be there.What needs to be done is to point later.The good shooter makes a rapid mental calculation of only 2 variables to know how much ahead has to aim: distance and speed.The experienced shooter also uses the caliber variable, the dispersion of lead, wind, etc ...

I would like to clarify that I have never shot a duck or any bird flying.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/29/2024 1:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.