{'en': 'Do we measure it to see who has it shorter?Glycemia, of course.', 'es': '¿Nos la medimos a ver quien la tiene más corta? La glucemia, claro.'} Image

Do we measure it to see who has it shorter?Glycemia, of course.

THC's profile photo   02/17/2024 2:17 p.m.

Hello.
I am new in the forum and I would not want to give the note.
I am aware that my comments may seem too unexpected and scoundrels, but it is because I have always treated my illness with contempt.With respect but also with contempt.Maybe that is the reason for the tone that I usually use.
You will know me.

I have seemed good idea to compare glucose partials, to see how we walk.I have parameterized my list so that the partials are quarterly.
Let's see yours!

THC's profile photo
THC
02/17/2024 2:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Little, a lot, high, bass, flat, pointed ....... what interests me is to be able to share experiences, help in what I can, etc ... but to me the graphs or go van nor mThey come.
Nor do I want to be bad, because if I teach mine (I do not even look at them) you are going to scare and it is not necessary: ​​p.I don't need to see them because I know how they will be.
My we have in 22 years of 7 have rarely lowered.And in recent months I will beat the record because it could not control, I think it is menopause, but I do not say that that is why I become a bit.
What do you want the graphics of others?

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/17/2024 2:48 p.m.

By the way, you are perfect.Someday I will get it :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/17/2024 2:49 p.m.

Come, I encourage myself!

But not today, that I have been in the last 24 hours of pure lack of control and you couldn't even start comparing with what you have put here ... hahahaha

Here some graphs that are not bad, in truth that my personal balance plays me closer to @anaisabel than I thought!

Greetings!

fer's profile photo
fer
02/17/2024 3:14 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

anaisabel said:
little, much, high, bass, flat, pointed ....... What interests me is to be able to share experiences, help in what I can, etc.... but to me the graphs or see nor m come.
Nor do I want to be bad, because if I teach mine (I do not even look at them) you are going to scare and it is not necessary: ​​p.I don't need to see them because I know how they will be.
My we have in 22 years of 7 have rarely lowered.And in recent months I will beat the record because it could not control, I think it is menopause, but I do not say that that is why I become a bit.
What do you want the graphics of others?

Well, let's see, let's start at the end: I don't want anyone's graphics for anything.I, what I have thought is that, as you say, in sharing experiences, and a good way to start is to share among all our respective partials, to comment that we do at certain times to get glycemia control.

And I will continue to comment on my case.
I was diagnosed with diabetes when I was 14 years old.The header sent me to repeat the analytics because I got out of the graph.I recognize that it was my fault.At that time my father was given a goat and when we pregnant her (with the invaluable collaboration of the neighbor's bastard) and we weaken to the goats, I realized that I did not like the taste of the milk, so to drink itIt had to saturate it from COO and sugar.The hyperglycemiah gave me so thirsty that to mitigate it I caught the 2L bottle of sprite and left it in half.That was like turning off fire with gasoline.
My first insulins were roads.I had to make my mixtures inside the syringe and mentally calculate the proportions.I was not worried about my health beyond what a kid can do that in the 90s was in full adolescence.I drank, smoked, but my mother always tried to eat at my hours what doctors sent me.In 30 years I have developed resistance to almost all insulin phenotypes in the market.
Fortunately I found an office work and I have my perfectly scheduled schedules.I think that has kept me more or less safe from hyperglycemia and their sequelae.I still have that job and that habit now that I am 51 years old and I live alone.
Every day I put 70 units of slow in 2 punctures and approximately the same quick amount in minimum 3 punctures before meals plus the corrections I am doing.
I carry the patch on the arm only one year ago and my life has changed completely since then.Before that I was shot all day.Already even the sensations in the mouth and the body in general they told me that something was not good.It passed from half a gram to 3 in half an hour, but that was already behind.
I have always been good for statistics and interpret the graphs, so I pay a lot of attention to the one that comes out just after reading glycemia in the reader.I just put a tupper with 2 rations of potatoes with guts 40m between chest and back and when I have seen the graph I have imagined where it will be within 45m and I have put a quick dose to counteract the glycemia that I will have later.Since I learned to control those times I go like a silk.I recognize with shame that I don't know how to count the calories of food.For that I use the test and error technique: If yesterday with 15U I could not counteract the climb of the bacon sandwich today I repeat bacon sandwich and put on 20u, to see what happens.
About 5 years ago I suffered a stroke for causes that have nothing to do with diabetes.I have lost 6% gray matter, but I totally keep mobility, except for a perennial sensation of electric current running through my body that has made me lose skillManual, but not much.

And, finally, seeing the graphics shared by the friend @Fer I would likeJust after huge drops because I had fallen so low, I didn't have the feeling of eating enough to restore and always passed me from calories.

Greetings.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/17/2024 4:07 p.m.

The truth is those 170 hypoglycemia I do not think they are very good and they are also data from last year, if you want to compare you should put the daily, in Libreview the graphs are always good!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
02/17/2024 7:38 p.m.

@Fer avoids hydrates at breakfast, so I have removed hyperglycemia, or it puts insulin much before to match the action curve with food absorption.
@Thc 70 units of slow and quickly seem a lot.The amounts usually go a little related to the weight, and the diet of course.
My glycemia curves are very good but it is true that I debuted 9 years ago and received diabetological education.I have never had a glycosylated above 6.4, except 13.8 of the debut.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/17/2024 9:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I debuted two and a half years ago Link style = "max-Width: 300px;
With free from the third month, diabetological education, bolis and good eating habits prior to my debut.Now also much ejrecicio.
I have good weeks and chaotic weeks, my goal is not to go from 6 glycosilada, without much success for the moment

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/17/2024 11:53 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Thc: Welcome to the forum.
The curves or graphs are only part of the control you carry from diabetes.
That average glucose so good that you have will give you a hemoglobin too
Very "good" but that is not real since you have a number of hypoglycemia that I do not know how you are able to endure.
In your place I would try to make some changes to improve time in range and the glycemic variability that are parameters that you can see in the freeview and that give us a lot of information about the control that each one carries of diabetes

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/18/2024 10:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@thc: welcome to the forum.
The curves or graphs are only part of the control you carry from diabetes.
That average glucose so good that you have will give you a hemoglobin too
Very "good" but that is not real since you have a number of hypoglycemia that I do not know how you are able to endure.
In your place I would try to make some changes to improve time in rank and the glycemic variability that are parameters that you can see in the freeview and that give us a lot

Hello good
You are right about the hypos, but that they repeat us to the satiety that each one feels and carries the disease in their own way is very true.The values ​​are hypoglycemia, it is true, but neither I nor my body feel them as such.In fact, this morning at 7, even finding myself in hypoglycemic values, I have gone out for the field with my dogs.With those values ​​I do not suffer any symptoms, as I have them when low from .40.I pay attention to value, but more attention to the trend.If I have 0.50 I have the same, but if I have 0.50 and I have been 0.60 only 10 minutes ago then I worry and take measures.While I was on a walk, I have not stopped checking how I was for security, but I know positively that my blood glucose from 6am can only climb because the slow one I put at night at 10more or less.
I have synchronized the commissioning of the insulins with the Salami sandwich that I am zampando so that in an hour everything is balancing and still doing the digestion does not pass 1.4 to go going down to lunch.
I can do this just for 1 year, which was when I was prescribed my blessed patch.

Andrespmat said:
the truth those 170 hypoglycemia I do not think they are very good and they are also data from last year, if you want to compare you should put the daily daily, in LibreView the graphs are always good!!

If you realize they are data per quarter, ending the last 90 -day stretch just yesterday.I thought that sharing the long -term trend would be more interesting than sharing the punctual graph of a single day.

@Ruthbia My data for 90 days are not bad either.And I debuted about 35 years and all I know is the result of experience.

The time that passed under the rank I don't feel like such.The time I spend as very low I experience it as low, but remember the 35 years of evolution.Also point out that this 2% of the time spent as high is why I told @Fer to eat too much to recover from a hiccup.And the hypos that give me are usually because I have some mamoneo at work and I forget to check the sensor.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/18/2024 10:45 a.m.

@Thc If I know that it is three months, I only commented that three months the curves look very flat, in the day to day, I at least are where I notice the peaks, anyway removing a specific case, I think thatWith the sensor there we are all between 5.3 and 6 of hemoglobins, anyway, I do like you like everything and I do not do diets, such as fruit, bread, potatoes, rice, pasta and everything controls it with insulin, IIt happens as you get very fast !!

andrespmat
02/18/2024 11:32 a.m.

I put you today after breakfast Link style = "Max-Width: 300px;

andrespmat
02/18/2024 11:34 a.m.

@Thc The hypoglycemia values ​​are "real"?
If they are not because the sensor measures below, which is usual if you carry it in your arm, it is that you have slow or ever passed at breakfast with the fast.
Hypoglycemia or continued hyperglycemia in time wears the organs inside and pass consequences in the medium/long term.
@Andrespmat You always have very good control.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/18/2024 11:51 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Andrespmat said:
I put you today after breakfast

Very good curve, but I would have put a couple or 3 more units.That curve that goes up at breakfast, goes down slightly and then rises again I find it very familiar.: D: d

I put my graph after breakfast.I recognize that I delay 20 minutes with the sandwich.In my discharge I will say that I was giving a bearing of 22 tons of dangerous merchandise and until I reached the destination I did not have breakfast.In addition, for me, with the time I have been in this 0.5, it does not feel like a hiccup.

If I had not delayed those 20 minutes, the battle between the insulins and the Salami sandwich would be freeing between 0.8 and 1.20 instead of in 0.5.And because of that I have taken about half an hour with slight symptoms, but that has not prevented me from delivering a second bearing, heavy machinery on this occasion, without having a single incident.
Now it is time to climb, but since I am in the prelude to the lunch descent I will weigh a lot if I put something quickly.The safest thing is that I arrive on 1.20-1.30 and from there it will start going down and I will be attentive with the pen, the stopwatch and the spoon.

And hey, that the truck is more green than the vigen , as we say in Cádiz.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/18/2024 12:07 p.m.

@Thc I have a basal of 5.5-6 units after 30 years with diabetes, I must have a child pancreas, I with 70 units at half an hour I am dead.I also like a little bread, pasta and rice and the occasional cookie, but for example in the morning I try to fast until eating time with only 2 coffees
I share with you in what I had to do the mixture between the rapid and the slow, there were no sensors and as you say my mother would worry about ate all the amount of rations that had been told in the hospital.Diabetological education was a book with a girl on the cover smiling as if what was inside were wonderful

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/21/2024 9:26 a.m.

vero83 said:
@thc I have a basal of 5.5-6 units after 30 years with diabetes, I must have a child pancreas, I with 70 units at half an hour I am dead.I also like a little bread, pasta and rice and the occasional cookie, but for example in the morning I try to fast until eating time with only 2 coffees
I share with you in what I had to do the mixture between the rapid and the slow, there were no sensors and as you say my mother would worry about ate all the amount of rations that had been told in the hospital.Diabetological education was a book with a girl on the cover smiling as if what was inside were wonderful

My life has changed since a year ago I was prescribed free freestyle 2.
Before that I only measured blood glucose 3 times a day and punctured me 2 times with slow and 3 with fast before meals.
But since I know at all times the blood glucose I have made constantly and that has made me control over my illness that I would never have dreamed.Now, in addition to the 3 quick punctures before meals, I punctuate all the times I need to have bay glycemia.I punctuate at least 6 times a day, but as I say, thanks to that I can get an average of 1.07 in 90 days.
Sometimes I have to make risky decisions, but most of the time they are correct.
I tell you this because I can no longer do without those corrective units at the wrong time and I don't know how you do it.What I do know is that if I only click with fast before meals I would not be the same, but come on, or remotely.
On the other hand I am suspicious for the dependence that the sensor has created me.If one day it spoils me I would be "sold", "blind", without knowing what to do because as I say, I have gone from having guidelines up to date to change every day depending on how it is.
I see it how to play billiards to 3 bands and when the balls are already rolling to modify their positions and trajectories so that each one ends just where you wanted.
It is also the same technique that F1 pilots use: the best pilot is the one that is capable of making more corrections per second while taking a curve to take the perfect path.

Greetings.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/21/2024 10:07 a.m.

thc said:
vero83 said:
@thc I have a basal of 5.5- 6 units after 30 years with diabetes, I must have a child of child, I with 70 units at half an hour I am dead.I also like a little bread, pasta and rice and the occasional cookie, but for example in the morning I try to fast until eating time with only 2 coffees

Before that I only measured blood glucose 3 times a day and punctured me 2 times with slow and 3 with fast before meals.
But since I know at all times the blood glucose I have made constantly and that has made me control over my illness that I would never have dreamed.Now, in addition to the 3 quick punctures before meals, I punctuate all the times I need to have bay glycemia.I punctuate at least 6 times a day, but as I say, thanks to that I can get an average of 1.07 in 90 days.
Sometimes I have to make risky decisions, but most of the time they are correct.
I tell you this because I can no longer do without those corrective units at the wrong time and I don't know how you do it.What I do know is that if I only click with fast before meals I would not be the same, but come on, or remotely.
On the other hand I am suspicious for the dependence that the sensor has created me.If one day it spoils me I would be "sold", "blind", without knowing what to do because as I say, I have gone from having guidelines up to date to change every day depending on how it is.
I see it how to play billiards to 3 bands and when the balls are already rolling to modify their positions and trajectories so that each one ends just where you wanted.
It is also the same technique that F1 pilots use: the best pilot is the one that is capable of making more corrections per second while taking a curve to take the perfect path.

Greetings.

I use insulin and sensor pump, and yes, I could not live without it.Exactly, with 3 punctures a day we were blinded, very difficult to carry controlled blood glucose, if it had a 7 HBAC1 7 it was to congratulate.I had problems even to give me the strips, I had them with droppers, as well as to carry good control at that time (which does not do so much)

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/21/2024 10:17 a.m.

@Vero83 because we live in the first world, but once a person who left Missions to Africa he told me that there, from each reactive strip of the ancient reflectance photometers (those of the color codes) they took 3 using scissors.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/21/2024 1:56 p.m.

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/21/2024 4:15 p.m.

@Thc What happened to your appointment to define the control of blood glucose now with the sensors:

"It is also the same technique that F1 pilots use: the best pilot is the one that is capable of making more corrections per second while taking a curve to take the perfect path."

Thanks for sharing

Greetings.

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
02/21/2024 7:01 p.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.