{'en': 'Fasting sport.', 'es': 'Deporte en ayunas.'} Image

Fasting sport.

Joan111's profile photo   02/28/2024 7:56 p.m.

juasolo said:
Joan111 said:
juane said:
juane said:
if you do sports with little insulin in the body the glucoseGo up and can even generate ketosis.Because the muscles need glucose and not having enough insulin, they cannot use it ... and they again ask for the

Muscles need glucose?And if it is in the blood because they do not use it?Cetosis is bad?

Muscles need insulin to work.
Cetosis is the residue that remains when burn fat.Nothing happens and it is normal when losing weight.The problem is when due to lack of insulin, glucose rises and the body begins to burn fat because it does not have enough sugar to work, but not having enough insulin that glucose remains in the accumulated in the blood.

What a companion cocoa .... often cocoa ...

marine's profile photo
marine
03/06/2024 3:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

thc said:
Joan111 said:

Muscles need glucose?And if it is in the blood because they do not use it?Cetosis is bad?

Your whole body needs glucose to work, muscles and neurons feed on glucose.Glucose is body gasoline.Without glucose it cannot work.When the body is missing in the body it is disconnecting systems one.The penultimate is the brain and the last heart.That is why hypoglycemia are dangerous and you have to have them very controlled.
This should be very clear at this point.

I apologized did not know that the Nobel Prize in Medicine entered the forum.What has become clear to me is that you are a 🤡 and a rude.That you talk to me about hypoglycemia if my post is that on an empty hand I have it high and with exercise does not decrease

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
03/08/2024 6:55 p.m.

Joan111 said:
thc said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
>

Your whole body needs glucose to work, muscles and neurons feed on glucose.Glucose is body gasoline.Without glucose it cannot work.When the body is missing in the body it is disconnecting systems one.The penultimate is the brain and the last heart.That is why hypoglycemia are dangerous and you have to have them very controlled.

I apologized did not know that the Nobel Prize in Medicine entered the forum.What has become clear to me is that you are a 🤡 and a rude.That you talk to me about hypoglycemia if my post is that I have it up on and with exercise does not decrease

Also in your case, without medication, hypos are not a risk.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/08/2024 9:09 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Joan111 said:
thc said:
thc said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:

I apologized did not know that the Nobel Prize in Medicine entered the forum.What has become clear to me is that you are a 🤡 and a rude.That you talk to me about hypoglycemia if my post is that I have it up on and with exercise does not decrease

Also in your case, without medication, hypos are not a risk.

It's strange.Normally the exercise is low, except for some cases that do not.One of those times it was because days before I did not do and disorder me a little in food and such, as there was an extra glucose of more and the exercise was not enough.The next day if it took effect.But come on, they are still theories.Again that the exercise did not lower it is that you have sugar -free soy milk, but with cookies.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
05/08/2024 11:10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.