{'en': 'Fasting sport.', 'es': 'Deporte en ayunas.'} Image

Fasting sport.

Joan111's profile photo   02/28/2024 7:56 p.m.

Good afternoon there is one thing I don't understand.When I do the fasting sports, glucose barely lows me.On the other hand, after eating, exercising is stabilized at stable levels.What can it be?

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
02/28/2024 7:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @Joan111 it may be that in the morning there is more insulin resistance

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/29/2024 9:57 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Joan111: After eating you have active fast insulin that acts for 2 or 3 hours going down glycemia.If you do aerobic exercises (which lower glycemia), with active rapid insulin, you can give you a hypoglycemia easily.
Instead, anaerobic exercises produce the opposite effect.Anyway, a mess!

Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/29/2024 10:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

I have the next theory.
The liver produces glucose when necessary.Therefore, if you exercise fasting it will produce it to compensate for what you burn and stabilize levels.
If you exercise after the food, your body is already generating glucose of the food ingested, so that the exercise, when consuming glucose, what it does is stop the ascent, spend part of what is transformed into glucose.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/29/2024 11:12 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

When I went out by bike, he made me 75km on an empty stomach just looking at the glycemia before putting my shoes.He made a mental calculation and scheduled breakfast based on the route and effort.When I did not have the patch.Now that I have that would be unthinkable.But I agree that morning blood glucose rises like foam as soon as a pea commits, but to lower it before the morning control it costs you the same life.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/29/2024 1:20 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
I have the next theory.
The liver produces glucose when necessary.Therefore, if you exercise fasting it will produce it to compensate for what you burn and stabilize levels.
If you exercise after food, your body is already generating glucose of ingested foods, so that exercise, by consuming glucose, what it does is stop the ascent, spend part of what is transformed into glucose.

I think the same.But compensation.Does it mean that they are still high?For example yesterday I did six km and a half in just over an hour and I got 154. If I do it after the 100-120 meals.Wow mess

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
02/29/2024 1:55 p.m.

If you do sports with little insulin in the body, glucose rises and can even generate ketosis.Because the muscles need glucose and not having enough insulin, they cannot use it ... and they ask for the

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
02/29/2024 2:05 p.m.

salad said:
hi @Joan111 It may be that in the morning there is more insulin resistance

The dawn effect that?

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
02/29/2024 2:35 p.m.

juance said:
If you do sports with little insulin in the body the glucose rises and can even generate ketosis.Because the muscles need glucose and not having enough insulin, they cannot use it ... and they again ask for the

Muscles need glucose?And if it is in the blood because they do not use it?Cetosis is bad?

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
02/29/2024 2:37 p.m.

Joan111 said:
salad said:
hello @Joan111 It may be that in the morning there is more insulin resistance

THE EFFECT Dawn that?

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
02/29/2024 2:37 p.m.

Joan111 said:
salad said:
hello @Joan111 It may be that in the morning there is more insulin resistance

THE EFFECT Dawn that?

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
02/29/2024 2:38 p.m.

Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
salad said:
salad said:
hello @Joan111 may be that in the morning you haveMore insulin resistance

THE EFFECT Dawn that?

ricki21 said:
@Joan111: After eating you have an active fast insulin that acts for 2 or 3 hours going down glycemia.If you do aerobic exercises (which lower glycemia), with active rapid insulin, you can give you a hypoglycemia easily.

Link

ricki21 said:
@Joan111: After eating you have an active fast insulin that acts for 2 or 3 hours going down glycemia.If you do aerobic exercises (which lower glycemia), with active rapid insulin, you can give you a hypoglycemia easily.

Link

ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:

Link

ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:

Link

ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:

Link

ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:

Link

Thank you, hypoglycemia cannot give me because I try not to take medication

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
02/29/2024 2:42 p.m.

Joan111 said:
Isabelbota said:
I have the next theory.
If you exercise after food, your body is already generating glucose of ingested foods, so that exercise, by consuming glucose, what it does is stop the ascent, spend part of what is transformed into glucose.

I think the same.But compensation.Does it mean that they are still high?For example yesterday I did six km and a half in just over an hour and I got 154. If I do it after the 100-120 meals.Go lying

Well, for a day you cannot reach conclusions.
Anyway it can be.You will know that if force exercises are done, glucose rises because the liver secretes glucose for exercise and "passes."Then over time it already goes down.
Well, the same may happen on an empty stomach but then it will come down alone.
Anyway, you already know that diabetes is not an exact science.

isabelbota
02/29/2024 3:49 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have proven that as I make great effort I get up.I did an outstanding snow sprout excursion, which cost me my life because it was climbing a skiing track with the rackets that weigh a lot and believed it did not arrive.And when I got up I was in 200. Well, above I already had breakfast (without insulin, I do put on but I didn't want to risk hypoglycemia doing groups in groups and I imagined what was going to happen) and effectively when I got off I was already normal.
That is why I think the liver when noticing effort is set to segregate glucose and passes.But then everything returns to normal.

isabelbota
02/29/2024 4:14 p.m.

It also happens to me when I go to the fasting gymnasium, glycemia uploads to me, and almost equal to aerobics as anaerobic.On this I have read in some posts of advisors that has to do with the fats of dinner, and also about something even more complicated, that it is debated to the body so that the liver releases less glucose doing muscle exercises.Do you have any opinion of the topic of fats?

Ton 's profile photo
Ton
03/03/2024 5:22 p.m.

Fats rise to me like the foam.It does not happen to everyone.Fat is worse for me than hydrate

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/03/2024 5:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Interesting post.Although as you say it is not exact science.

I remember one afternoon, I was 250 and I started playing sports, I would go down, without clicking anything of insulin.But it went up a lot and did not stop !!There came a time that felt bad and my muscles did not work well.I had to click on.

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
03/04/2024 10:06 a.m.

Joan111 said:
juance said:
If you do sports with little insulin in the body the glucose rises and can even generate ketosis.Because the muscles need glucose and not having enough insulin, they cannot use it ... and they again ask for the

Muscles need glucose?And if it is in the blood because they do not use it?Cetosis is bad?

Muscles need insulin to work.
Cetosis is the residue that remains when burn fat.Nothing happens and it is normal when losing weight.The problem is when due to lack of insulin, glucose rises and the body begins to burn fat because it does not have enough sugar to work, but not having enough insulin that glucose remains in the accumulated in the blood.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/04/2024 1:13 p.m.

I have found this person on Instagram who talks about sport and diabetes.
If you are interested in this issue, it is worth looking at your profile and your publications because they are very clear.
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/05/2024 1:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Joan111 said:

Your whole body needs glucose to work, muscles and neurons feed on glucose.Glucose is body gasoline.Without glucose it cannot work.When the body is missing in the body it is disconnecting systems one.The penultimate is the brain and the last heart.That is why hypoglycemia are dangerous and you have to have them very controlled.
This should be very clear at this point.

THC's profile photo
THC
03/06/2024 9:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.