{'en': 'A little sadness', 'es': 'Un poco de tristeza'} Image

A little sadness

Lilsy's profile photo   01/24/2024 6:02 p.m.

Here again ... these two months of intense glucose monitoring and put myself at 100 with my nutritional treatment and medication, has been a rise and low of emotions.

I have been seeing for a few days, that I get dawn with glucose figures in the 90/95.I make breakfast (I no longer make stratospheric peak) it reached 115 an hour after eating, but at two hours, you barely lower some mg 113/110.I know they are normal figures.But they make me think that I go directly to a diagnosis, which, no matter how much it tries to avoid, will come true.Well an apology for the letter ...

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/24/2024 6:02 p.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

@Lilsy I don't understand what you worry ... you have totally normal values.Those values ​​do not predict anything woman ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/25/2024 11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They are excellent values!I would like them

Madrileña91's profile photo
Madrileña91
01/25/2024 11:25 a.m.

Diabetes Mody desde 2021, última HG 5,4

Thank you for your comments, this group has helped me to feel more accompanied in this process ... Yesterday night, after dinner, I gave me the downturn.Cene a sandwich with zero/zero bread, tuna with tomato, celery, a little mayonnaise, and at the time ... 166mg/dl (before dinner it was at 91mg/dl), horrible pufff.I do not know if the ideal is to go to a diet a little more throwing ketogenic ... the problem is the consequent weight loss.

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/25/2024 4:19 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

lilsy said:
Thank you for your comments, this group has helped me to feel more accompanied in this process ... Yesterday night, after dinner, I gave me the downturn.Cene a sandwich with zero/zero bread, tuna with tomato, celery, a little mayonnaise, and at the time ... 166mg/dl (before dinner it was at 91mg/dl), horrible pufff.I do not know if the ideal is to go to a diet a little more throwing ketogenic ... the problem is the consequent weight loss.

Let's see, calm, your values ​​are very good.

Anyway, mold bread is like poison for us.And at night.

You will have to opt for other bread varieties.The 0% sugars is a total milonga.You never trust any product that presumes that.

I am lately taking a 55% rye bread of the Mercadona for breakfast and does not make me peaks.Without going any further today it has not happened to me 130.

And it is also rich: P

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/25/2024 5:33 p.m.

lilsy said:

At the time you will always be somewhat higher, you must check the blood glucose at 2 hours, which is when the peak has passed and you would have to stabilize again.This is how you will check if the medication is being effective.
Who told you that you should look at it at the time?

Francisco7729's profile photo
Francisco7729
01/25/2024 5:41 p.m.

You are not diabetic.
I do not see your problem or understand a burden for something that you do not have or have diagnosed you.
I don't worry about dialysis, I have my kidneys working.
Search for help in a psychologist.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/25/2024 6:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
you are not diabetic.
I do not see your problem or understand a burden for something that you do not have or have diagnosed you.
I don't worry about dialysis, I have my kidneys working.
Search for help in a psychologist.

I am under treatment for generalized anxiety.If I am not yet diagnosed, however if there are conditions in my body and in my genetics that predispose it much more.My first consultation with the diabetology arrives with a glyc of 5.6 and 100 mg/dl in fasting, which is not diabetes, but it is not normal either.

Just spend here, to vent a little hehehehe

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/25/2024 9:13 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

These values ​​are super normal in a non -diabetic person.
Diabetes has no disposition, except Moody.
You will have anxiety but you are a hypochondriac.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/25/2024 9:16 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Francisco7729 said:
lilsy said:
Thank you for your comments, this group has helped me to feel more accompanied in this process ... yesterday in theNight, after dinner, gave me the downturn.Cene a sandwich with zero/zero bread, tuna with tomato, celery, a little mayonnaise, and at the time ... 166mg/dl (before dinner it was at 91mg/dl), horrible pufff.I do not know if the ideal is to go to a diet a little more throwing ketogenic ... the problem is the consequent weight loss.

At the time you will always be somewhat higher, you must check the blood glucose at 2 hours, which is when the peak has passed and you would have to stabilize again.This is how you will check if the medication is being effective.
Who told you that you should look at it at the time?

I recommend the diabetology and nutriatology, to identify as far as glucose gets up with some foods.

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/25/2024 9:20 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

sandman said:
lilsy said:
Thank you for your comments, this group has helped me to feel more accompanied in this process ... yesterday in theNight, after dinner, gave me the downturn.Cene a sandwich with zero/zero bread, tuna with tomato, celery, a little mayonnaise, and at the time ... 166mg/dl (before dinner it was at 91mg/dl), horrible pufff.I do not know if the ideal is to go to a diet a little more throwing ketogenic ... the problem is the consequent weight loss.

Let's see, calm, your values ​​are very good.

Anyway, mold bread is like poison for us.And at night.

You will have to opt for other bread varieties.The 0% sugars is a total milonga.You never trust any product that presumes that.

I am lately taking a 55% rye bread of the Mercadona for breakfast and does not make me peaks.Without going any further today it has not happened to me 130.

And it is also rich: p

The loaves that carry rye to me also upload less ... so when I can pillo of those (unfortunately the baker of the town does not have, so I limit the bread, there are days that I do not even try it)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/25/2024 10:11 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Do not worry so much @lilsy those values ​​are normal, you are not diabetic/you should talk to your psychologist, in the morning 90/95 it is super normal and 113 1 h after the same thing the same

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/26/2024 9:21 a.m.

It is hard to get one day and say that I am diabetic ... even if you do not believe it you have its advantages.You are going to eat healthier and make a healthier life and that in the long run you will notice.
Forget the ketogenic diet and the next invent, they are a scam.Eat healthy.An endocrine once told me, that the less manipulation had a food, the better it was ... the better the bakery bread of a lifetime.
Much encouragement.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/26/2024 10:20 a.m.

Already but @juansolo she thinks that a diabetes will diagnose her, she has nothing apart from the anxiety that I know

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/26/2024 10:49 a.m.

rogerix said:
ya but @juansola she thinks that a diabetes will be diagnosed, it has nothing apart from the anxiety that I know

It is with medication and at a timely moment it had 166 ... it is diabetes, very soft, it will be starting a guy, easy to control.
I would kill for having those values ​​😃.It is logical to feel bad, we have all gone through that, although I suppose it is easier when you are a child.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/26/2024 10:58 a.m.

Diabetes is not diagnosed for a specific value, but by glycosilada and has it below 6.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/26/2024 11:21 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Juansolo does not take antidiabetics or insulin, it is not diabetic and says it has a condition ... (psychological, hypochondriac) that can develop it.To date it only happens in Moody (Genetics), the Lada/Type1 we debut without condition, it happens simply like other things in life.

A value of 160 says nothing, with a glyc of 5.6 and values ​​of 90-110, book Normaglycemia.

It is obsessed because you can develop diabetes.The same tomorrow is for the kidneys, lungs, etc.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2024 6:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

He says he is with medications and nutritional treatment, we are diet ...
From 160 the renal lintel is passed and sugar begins to be eliminated by urine.
From 5'5 it is said that there is a prediabetes. With 6 it is already supposed to be diabetic.
I do not like to be negative, in my opinion a type II is starting.
It is with great levels, but I want to alert you of something very dangerous.At first people scare and then see that nothing happens and many are neglected thinking that they have "a little sugar" and that over a few years can give problems.
Much encouragement and pay attention to the doctor, who knows much more than me.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/26/2024 9:07 p.m.

With a type 2, dawn above 120 in the beginning, several days and the glyc is closer to 6 than 5.
I have 2 friends in this phase, what they call prediabetes (which does not exist) and after eating they are in 140 approx., At 2 hours they go to 100. But they dawn high.
They exercise and take care of food but without pins they fail to enter more than 80%.
In the forum we have already seen hypochondric people and speaking of "potential" diseases that they can have and how they become obsessed.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/26/2024 9:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the end I comment with the nutritionist ... I take off breads and flours at night.

I do not say it, says the nutrition expert: D: D

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/27/2024 4:23 p.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.