{'en': 'A little sadness', 'es': 'Un poco de tristeza'} Image

A little sadness

Lilsy's profile photo   01/24/2024 6:02 p.m.

Well, I have been fatal for a few days ..... I take it on an empty stomach and with my meter, and it leaves 180, then 140, then 117 and then 170, I do not know if it is because I have anxiety ... but I alwaysI took it in my health center was 97 or 110 and now that I take it at home, I obsess, and my husband has hid myself the device in a box with key ... because I obsess myself, and I sufferof chronic anxiety, more nervous I get ... and I get obsessed .... and I already put myself that I do not live ..... I'm sorry guys ... I am the best jilipollas ... andI upload it myself, because I get nervous ..... today I don't feel like going out ..... to bike ..... forgive me ... but it costs me sometimes to fitThis disease ... I have been four years old, and sometimes it stops yes, and sometimes it seems that no ...... I respect everyone and I crowd you in everything ...... I don't know what to eat anymore .....

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/02/2024 12:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Since I have the patch I can see how much what I have and from all the loaves that I have tested the least is a bread that they make in a bakery close to home and that in addition to wheat flour carries a more than generous proportionof cornmeal .
It is a large piece, so I ask that they cut it in slices and from there I go throwing.It is a pleasant bread to the palate because it is something sweet.And it is also consistent in case you put something wet, some sauce or similar.

THC's profile photo
THC
03/02/2024 12:57 p.m.

@queen45 The meters in those sections do not serve for diagnosis, because they have errors.The best thing is that they make you an analytical with the value of glycosilada and there they will tell you whether you need treatment or not.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/02/2024 5:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Today I went to the emergency room and gave the chance that I was in my header, I am taking two pills for the sugar ... and they took the sugar and I had it in 120. It left me more quiet, if I recommended an analytical one .... But I will wait a few months because I have eaten integral bread without sugar, and once a week a hamburger with homemade cheese ... and surely I get low cholesterol, but not compatible .....So I will wait until after summer .... a lot of swimming ..... bike ,,,, and walk ....... I love you and respect you ...... And I also suffer from anxiety..... But I've spent a very bad days ..... if I just had to go to the nurse once a month and take it, I don't know why I bought the happy little machine of the balls ...... to obsess me...... my husband has it ... I was going to go crazy ....... Thank you and my respect for everyone ...... God bless you ......I went to the emergency room because I live in a town, and it gave the chance that my doctor was, and the nurse ..... I left me calmer ......

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/03/2024 10:56 p.m.

Here you have me for what you need ..... I love you all, and I wish you health and happiness.I will follow my diet, my exercises, and not obsess ... because the nurse, has almost sent me to take wind ... and my doctor I adore and reassures me ... also but more politely ...I have always had it in 98. 115. 120. I have been inherited for four years ...I adore.and health

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/03/2024 11:05 p.m.

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/03/2024 11:06 p.m.

I invite you, it is not very big but we fit four and to bike in the pool .....

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/03/2024 11:07 p.m.

I am not a millionaire ...... but I am a sweet ..... like you .....

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/03/2024 11:08 p.m.

These values ​​are very good.Be calm and live, don't miss beautiful things for diabetes.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/03/2024 11:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@queen45, that they treat you anxiety, that is very bad.That they give you some medication that helps, type seroxat, orfidal ...
Tell the doctor that anxiety is what you have worse.The other is not worrying.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/04/2024 8:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
@queen45 The meters in those sections do not serve for diagnosis, because they have errors.The best thing is that they make you an analytical with the value of glycosilada and there they will tell you whether you need treatment or not.

Do you know that I love you without knowing you Regina?

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/04/2024 9:33 p.m.

I thank you for everything and Regina thanks ..... because I have been exhausted with chronic anxiety since 97 and panic attacks and I had to overcome agoraphobia ..... I have passed a lot ... andThe death of my mother ..... I finished me ..... I feel very alone ......

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/04/2024 9:34 p.m.

lilsy said:
In the end I comment with the nutritionist ... I take off bread and flours at night.

I do not say it, says the nutrition expert: D: D

I don't like bread ....... I am afraid of everything, in the end I will eat what they eat in Thailand ,,,,, beetles and bugs like this ..... although I am vegetarian ..... aaaahhhhhhhhWhat a Asquiri

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/04/2024 9:36 p.m.

regina said:
@queen45, that treat you anxiety, which is very bad.That they give you some medication that helps, type seroxat, orfidal ...
Tell the doctor that anxiety is what you have worse.The other is not worrying.

I have been with medication from 97 ........ My anxiety is chronic ..... and my panic attacks ..... I am not alone or by bus, nor do I take the subway, nor the train ..... I don't even leave alone, unless it is with my husband ..... I walk with my dog, 45 minutes or an hour and home ... or take a decaffeinated at the bar of my friends thanHe is next to the house ..... I do not feel like leaving ..... Since my mother died, my older brother who lives in the same town does not speak to my sister, and I am the youngest.... and my sister -inHe also has his problems ..... I don't have to talk to, my husband doesn't hear me much either .... Maybe I need a good dust, but my husband is not for the work ... hahahahaha I love you and I respect you.....

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/04/2024 9:42 p.m.

Regina names you a heart friend for what you need ...... I am from Malaga, and I live at the Cártama station .... I love animals, and I have rescued a winemaker named Bianca, my other twoDogs have already died Negri and Jero ... and I still longA soap to get us forward, and my grandmother lived with us ... but gifts has left me the bastard .... small genetics ......

reina45's profile photo
reina45
03/04/2024 9:46 p.m.

@queen45, that they regulate that treatment for anxiety, I think you need some stronger antidepressant.I believe that if you have diabetes you can control it with low food in hydrates and losing weight, because they are not high figures.I see no problem in that.
And the rest that you don't worry either.Each to his life and you to yours.If you like animals, a dog will make you a lot of company.
Adme case with going to the doctor, to see if it gives you an antidepressant that does well.
A hug and .. do what you like without anyone care.First you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/07/2024 9:55 a.m.

lilsy said:
In the end I comment with the nutritionist ... I take off bread and flours at night.

I do not say it, says the nutrition expert: D: D

You have no diabetes.Your glucose values ​​are normal.If you want to get out of doubt to make you a glycosilada and here is the graph:

matrix's profile photo
matrix
03/10/2024 11:44 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

lilsy said:
here again ... these two months of intense glucose monitoring and put myself at 100 with my nutritional treatment and medication, has been a rise and low of emotions.

I have been seeing for a few days, that I get dawn with glucose figures in the 90/95.I make breakfast (I no longer make stratospheric peak) it reached 115 an hour after eating, but at two hours, you barely lower some mg 113/110.I know they are normal figures.But they make me think that I go directly to a diagnosis, which, no matter how much it tries to avoid, will come true.Well an apology for the letter ...

I don't understand anything.I was diagnosed with 262 and 10 percent glycosylated.I have dropped to 125 and the glycosylated to seven and I am happier than some Easter and without medications

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
03/18/2024 2:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.