{'en': '"Live with diabetes: the power of the online community"', 'es': '"Vivir con Diabetes: El Poder de la Comunidad Online"'} Image

"Live with diabetes: the power of the online community"

fer's profile photo   04/08/2024 7:23 p.m.

Ah!@Anaisabel and @Pilar60 Remember to leave a comment also on Amazon, it will help us a lot to move forward with the book !!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

fer's profile photo
fer
04/24/2024 11:24 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

anaisabel said:
I already read it, I liked it a lot.I would have liked to have read it when I started with this.Nobody explained anything to me and until I enter this forum, a long time ago, your fer were I think, I did not learn what it was to be diabetic.
It will serve many people not to feel alone.Thank you :)

Fer is the founder of the forum 😉

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/25/2024 6:34 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Ok, chic@s;)
I have a mess of dates.I between 2005 or so, at the years there was a problem and I do not know if the forum was closed or changed and then returned in 2013 or 2014 to enter again.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/25/2024 9:22 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

fer said:
is now available on Amazon!

Link

We culminate a project in which we have worked in recent months, analyzing years of experience and learning, turning our personal experiences, collecting a series of strategies, stories and practical advice that serve to give an innovative vision of diabetes (I assure you that youYou will laugh with the book).

But, most importantly, I have discovered the incalculable value of our community: a place where we can share, learn and support each other.

That is why I am excited to announce that the book, "live with diabetes: the power of the online community", is now available on Amazon.

This book is a tribute to all people living with diabetes, a celebration of the fortress that we find in our online community and a guide for those who seek to understand how to handle their health proactively.

In the book you will find:

- Inspiring stories: stories of people who have found innovative and effective ways to manage diabetes thanks to the support of the community.
- Practical tips: from glucose monitoring to nutritional advice adapted to real life.
- The power of the community: how online platforms can be a vital tool in the management of diabetes, offering support, advice and a sense of belonging.
- Online resources and tools: a compendium of websites, applications and support groups that can make a tangible difference in your health management.

This book is for all of us: the newly diagnosed, the long -term warriors, the caregivers, and all those who seek to better understand diabetes and how to handle it with the help of the community.

Where to get it?

Click to Link: Link

I would love to listen to your opinions, I firmly believe in the power to share knowledge and experiences, and I hope that this book is a source of inspiration and a useful tool for all.

Thanks for being part of this wonderful community.

Let's keep supporting and learning from each other!

With gratitude,

Bought, waiting to receive it and be able to read it, thanks for the initiative and greetings.

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
04/28/2024 9:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Great @joelsa!

I hope you like it, I will be happy to read your opinion !!!:)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/28/2024 9:33 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good morning everyone

I have read the book and it seems great to me.Product of a great idea, of our moderator in chief, @fer.Easy to read, short paragraphs, short chapters, continuous insertion of the right "writing and score.Clear and direct messages.Until its very extension, 186 pages, talk about how accessible, close and affordable it turns out to be.And not only in its form, which I have commented, but in its content, the result of the daily experience of many diabetics.
If I have to highlight something of the book are the testimonies spotted in it, of diabetics after the "debut".Maybe it's because of my personal experience, but the beginnings are fundamental.The initial impact is devastating and traumatic for most of us.I would have been delighted to count mine.
I totally identify with the experience of María Romeo, and underline the challenge of the mental aspect of the disease, for me, fundamental, from day one.And maybe it is the most difficult to deal with.Because insulin injections, food control, over time they can be incorporated into our routine.We get used to everything.But the mental/emotional aspect, with our inevitable sociability and the work issue, are a continuous challenge over time.

Thanks to @fer and all those who every day, with their comments and experiences, they contribute their grain of sand.

All the best

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
04/28/2024 11:58 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Thank you very much.:)

Please remember to value it on Amazon.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/28/2024 12:04 p.m.

@ Fer, I try to put my review on Amazon, but it tells me that I cannot, that I do not meet the minimum admissibility requirements to be able to put an opinion.Something must be doing wrong ...

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
04/28/2024 12:40 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Mmmm ... how strange, are you identified with your user and everything?What did you buy the book with?

I think they can only value or leave users with purchase.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/28/2024 12:42 p.m.

For those who have read the book and have not yet done, tell you that we will love to read the opinions, both the positive and the negative ones, we need to know what you think of the book to improve in the future.

Encouragement, I want to read!😋

Thank you very much !!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/04/2024 10:49 p.m.

You already have my opinion in Amazon, Fer.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/13/2024 10:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you very much @isabelbota !!!

❤️❤️❤️ field

fer's profile photo
fer
05/13/2024 10:30 p.m.

@Fer for the moment we have only commented 5 but with 5 stars.Surely we add more over time.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/16/2024 9:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Surely yes @ruthbia !!!

I am very grateful for the support I have received, I thank you from the heart!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/16/2024 9:38 a.m.

We continue to receive very good assessments on Amazon, you are incredible, thanks for your support !!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/22/2024 8:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.