{'en': '"Live with diabetes: the power of the online community"', 'es': '"Vivir con Diabetes: El Poder de la Comunidad Online"'} Image

"Live with diabetes: the power of the online community"

fer's profile photo   04/08/2024 7:23 p.m.

Great @ruthbia!

Thank you very much to all who have already asked for it, I hope to read your comments here and Amazon!

I read you !!!❤️❤️❤️ field

fer's profile photo
fer
04/14/2024 10:04 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

order!!!

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/16/2024 1:20 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@Fer I only lack your dedication.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/17/2024 7:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ooooo!

I don't know how, but it has her !!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/17/2024 8:04 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I also share a photo with the book!: Smile :: Smile :: Smile:

PedroBaqueira's profile photo
PedroBaqueira
04/17/2024 8:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have received it today and I have already read it whole.I loved it.A book that speaks of the difficulty of living with diabetes, but that helps to face it with optimism and the experience of those who share it.
Congratulations and thanks, Fer, for offering us this great help and company with the forum and now with this book.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/18/2024 7:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I received it on Tuesday and I'm going half!I am a lot.It is enjoyable, provides a lot of information and experiences, and it is like seeing the soul of this community reflected.@Fer, I know the congratulations and to the thanks that is already shared with you above, for this place of meeting and help, which is now also in the book :)

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
04/18/2024 8:11 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Good morning!

You do not know how I am glad, it is a work that had been preparing for about 25 years (in my head), then there have been many months of frantic intensity for publication ... Buuuuf ... I get excited !!

Remember to value the book on Amazon, if you want to add a comment, it would be great !!!

Many, Muuuuuuucho thanks !!!!!!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/18/2024 8:33 a.m.

The next April 23 is the International Book Day, it is a very special day in many places on the planet.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/19/2024 9:34 a.m.

It has already reached me !!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/19/2024 10:08 p.m.

I hope you enjoy it @anaisabel !!

I will love to read your opinion around here, ah!And I will also thank the book on Amazon or do review, which will help us too !!

Thank you so much!!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/19/2024 10:27 p.m.

Good morning
I also have the book.I will comment.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
04/21/2024 noon

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Great @Sorprende !!

You want to read the feedback, I hope you like it !!

PORFA, also remember to value it on Amazon.🙏🙏🙏

fer's profile photo
fer
04/21/2024 12:13 p.m.

Hello everyone!I just finished the book and I must say that it reads a pull.I have acquired several books on diabetes, addressing its management, impact and lifestyle, but this is the first that has made me feel accompanied and identified throughout the reading.Not only is it easy to understand, but it has also allowed me to address the information from a different approach, even the one that believed to understand and accept fully.

It really surprised me pleasantly.Despite being a mere spectator in the forum, this time I have felt the need to share my opinion.I hope many of you read this and encourage you to acquire the book.Honestly, I think it's worth it.

Fer, I want to thank you not only for the platform that you have created, but also for this gift that, for all of us who navigate these waters, is of incalculable value.Thank you!

IñakiRueda's profile photo
IñakiRueda
04/22/2024 12:11 p.m.

Thank you very much @"Iñakirueda" !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/22/2024 3:57 p.m.

I have put a review on Amazon, but I don't know if it came out ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/22/2024 5:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much @regina !!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/22/2024 6:21 p.m.

I already read it, I liked it a lot.I would have liked to have read it when I started with this.Nobody explained anything to me and until I enter this forum, a long time ago, your fer were I think, I did not learn what it was to be diabetic.
It will serve many people not to feel alone.Thank you :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/24/2024 9:20 p.m.

Bought !!!!!!

PILAR60's profile photo
PILAR60
04/24/2024 9:38 p.m.

Thank you @anaisabel I value your comment very much, just that was one of the objectives of the book, which contributes to the newly diagnosed and is support both to learn to manage diabetes, and the essential emotional support !!!

It also serves the most veterans, I think it brings a very broad and even unknown vision for most, I have surely learned a lot in the process of writing it and I am convinced that it is also a great contribution for those who have been with diabetes for years.

Finally, I can assure you without fear of being wrong that I am from the beginning of the forum !!😋

fer's profile photo
fer
04/24/2024 11:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.