{'en': 'New member with Lada Diabetes', 'es': 'Nuevo miembro con diabetes LADA'} Image

New member with Lada Diabetes

CarlosMPM's profile photo   04/16/2024 10:21 a.m.

Amy said:
Miry, I am from February 2 with metformin (1sta, 1 nights).With a 0.4 peptic.The endocrine RyC, when I asked him because he did not start with the slow insulin that the private one told me (6 or in the morning) he told me that she can keep me with metformin.
I just returned from the ambulatory and Dr. says that he thinks how the endocrine of the RYC, that if I can stay better.But at the expense of what?I have asked the advantages of not using insulin and tells me to prick the fabric and I don't know what the most bullshit.He has asked me urgent analytics and on Friday we see ourselves to value it.

Well, with such a low peptide I don't understand that they don't put insulin anymore.With pills it is a matter of time that you need it and you will exhaust the pancreatic reserve.
It is true that each doctor has a theory, but 0.4 indicates that you produce very little insulin and if it does not occur, it must be put external.I personally prefer not to exhaust the reservation.I was at 0.6 and with insulin I think that three years later I must continue more or less the same because there are still meals with which I do not need insulin and control very well.
Well, you'll tell us what they tell you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/21/2024 10:46 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@isabelBota And do you only use insulin in the morning?

Amy's profile photo
Amy
05/21/2024 10:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No, slowly use in the morning (abasaglar 8) and fast when I need.At breakfast always, at food and dinner depending on what I eat, if I have walked ... sometimes yes and sometimes not.If meals do not have many hydrates, I usually pass without fast.
Oh, and also took metformin tomorrow and night (full pack).
What is true that three and a half years later I have not noticed changes to need more insulin, which indicates that I must continue with the same pancreatic reserve.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/21/2024 11:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I am diabetic and my peptide C was 1.4, today I have 0.35.
Since the debut I have used slow insulin, the rapid did not need until 20 months later.

Although gender some insulin, I need insulin of the two types.

Each body is different and the doctor prescribes the most appropriate, if it is wrong, correct.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/22/2024 8:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.