{'en': 'What breakfast a diabetic?', 'es': 'Que desayuna un diabetico?'} Image

What breakfast a diabetic?

SARAINUEVA's profile photo   04/21/2024 9:22 a.m.

I a coffee without sugar.Without physical work I have no appetite until eating

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
04/28/2024 11:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is important that you talk to your endocrinologist before adjusting your insulin dose.The ideal breakfast for a diabetic must include foods rich in fiber, proteins and healthy fats to keep blood sugar levels stable.Some options may include scrambled eggs with vegetables, natural yogurt with red fruits and nuts, oats with chia seeds and fresh fruits, among others.Always remember to supervise your blood sugar levels and adjust your diet and insulin dose depending on your individual needs.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
06/14/2024 9:22 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

rogerix said:
I directly not breakfast, from 1 year, only food and dinner.At most I have a coffee alone

I get hungry, I hope I could go to work with a coffee in my body until the meal 😩😩😩

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/17/2024 10:46 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Anyway, I have also proven that I have been fasting for example and if I get up high I am the same when I am a return time and a half without stopping.I get more to eat and leave for example

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/17/2024 10:47 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I don't know how post I put it for a long time, but I had a breakfast like a champion.When I put it, I did it with photos and everything.It is my best, and more desired, food of the day, so I am perfect.Of course, I don't think it goes from 20/30 gr.of hydratesAnd this breakfast is daily, although I also tell you that I do sports, background and strength, in the morning 6 of the 7 days a week.I take it easy, because now I have time.

2 Duñaditos de Nueces
Half cucumber.
Half avocado.
1/4 of a banana.
Booth of zucchini puree with leek.
Slice of protéic bread (9.7 gr of which sugar 2.2 gr every 100 gr) -it is expensive of noses -, with a serrano ham, Lancha Gouda Cheese, Lanchita tomato and slice 92%turkey.Sprayed with extra virgin olive oil.
Fried egg.
Soya cup with soluble coffee and a few drops of good quality Stevia.

As you can see they are almost all vegetables, little fruit and proteins.

As a slow insulin are 3.5 or 4 Humalog units, depending on how much I have when I get up.

And so I endure all morning until eating.If I go to the gym, strongly and 45 minutes spining, I ingest only water.In the case of 110 km bike route, as today, I like a banana in half.It rises about 30/40 units the glucose and in 15 'the glyc is regularized over 90/100.

This, obviously, does not have to function to everyone.I only inform you of what "me" is working for me.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/13/2024 8:50 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Two toast with raspberry jam 0% sugar.👌🏻

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
07/14/2024 5:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.