{'en': 'What breakfast a diabetic?', 'es': 'Que desayuna un diabetico?'} Image

What breakfast a diabetic?

SARAINUEVA's profile photo   04/21/2024 9:22 a.m.

Cetogenic diet is great for funeral homes 😃
I have been in a hospital where they have entered patients with morbid obesity.They were unpleasant waiting to operate them with 1000kcal diets.
Always balanced.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/24/2024 12:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know what the morbid obesity comes, I speak that I have about 6 kg with 9 years, maybe I have spent overweight, but as I entered quite thin, fattened a lot in the hospital also weighed daily to see what I hadfat that is, fattening was an objective
There are neurologists recommending the ketogenic diet, for the moment that I will not try it, but come on, to eat like enough but not in the morning

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/24/2024 12:39 p.m.

It has changed the idea of ​​nutrition in recent years.And I agree on most things
Regarding the issue of breakfast I think everyone must do what is doing well and can.I am nobody without breakfast but it is true that breakfast is the most difficult peak to control, so who is doing well without breakfast, because great.And you are not going to enter ketosis because of that, ketosis takes longer without hydrates, it is not so easy.
Everyone is the one who knows what is doing well or not.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/24/2024 12:45 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
is that the idea of ​​nutrition in recent years has changed a lot.And I agree on most things
Regarding the issue of breakfast I think everyone must do what is doing well and can.I am nobody without breakfast but it is true that breakfast is the most difficult peak to control, so who is doing well without breakfast, because great.And you are not going to enter ketosis because of that, ketosis takes longer without hydrates, it is not so easy.

I do hydrates breakfast, milk carries carbohydrates, I think it is being confused not eating solid with not breakfast ...

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/24/2024 12:49 p.m.

vero83 said:
Isabelbota said:
is that the idea of ​​nutrition has changed a lot in recent years.And I agree on most things

I do hydrates breakfast, milk carries carbohydrates, I think it is being confused not eating solid with not breakfast ....

>

Ok, ok.But it's little.I would die of hunger, but as I said before, if you do well, it seems great to me.

isabelbota
04/24/2024 3:48 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, today I have had breakfast churritos, little, and with 3 u of Fiasp and a good walk all controlled

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/24/2024 5:10 p.m.

diabetic said:
because today I have breakfast churritos, little, and with 3 u of fiasp and a good walk all controlled

Hey, luck who can go to walk in the morning, some of us worked but changed it for some churros and a walk hehe

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/24/2024 5:14 p.m.

I always breakfast, protein that but the beak is horrible and still there are days that makes me peak because my body releases carbohydrates.
If not breakfast also uploads the glucose, me and my carbohydrate releases when he wants the body .... I have gotten up in 80, do not have breakfast and at 30 min be in 165 all morning ...until eating, about 15h.
So not eating is not the solution depending on which person.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/24/2024 6:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

vero83 said:
diabetic said:
because today I have had breakfast churritos, little, ycon 3 u of fiast and a good walk all controlled

Well, luck depends, everything is relative.
I walk every morning because I am unemployed and preparing oppositions and something I have to move.I changed it for being working ...
Or because a couponazo touched me, put to ask.

isabelbota
04/24/2024 7:59 p.m.

@isabelbota, I can't go breakfast either even though I lifted at 6.30.It is the food that I know I do worse, since as too much hydrates, the endocrine already tells me: you already know what you do wrong!Of course I know, but for the moment I refuse to change it: p.
Courage with those oppositions, I approved last year!At 50, I got it!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/24/2024 9:15 p.m.

Congratulations by the approved OPO.I also just signed my OPE square in December.Also with 50. I had to reinvent me, but in the end it has been worth it.
Good luck to those who are studying.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/24/2024 10:46 p.m.

Congratulations, @juansolo.
I have not yet signed, I hope it is before summer.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/24/2024 11:01 p.m.

Thanks for the spirits.The truth is that at these ages (I am 55 years old) as things are is the only possibility we have.Congratulations to both of them.

isabelbota
04/25/2024 6:32 a.m.

juansolo said:
congratulations by the approved OPO.I also just signed my OPE square in December.Also with 50. I had to reinvent me, but in the end it has been worth it.
Good luck to those who are studying.

@isabelBota Precisely I am thinking otherwise, leaving my job to oppose, I do not do physical work but I no longer like being in the company where I am so I embark on the same thing as you and I decide to reinvent myself as juane mood

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/25/2024 9:10 a.m.

Thank you very much girls.The truth is that it is a bit hard.I left the work I had to be rather bad, for a temporary contract in the public and then has been studying and working with cuts.
But it is worth it.
Thank you

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/25/2024 9:25 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
thanks for the mood.The truth is that at these ages (I am 55 years old) as things are is the only possibility we have.Congratulations to both of them.

Pufff, I thought about 2021 when they fired me but at these ages I can no longer memorize about 20 years.
In the end I found work in 1 month, but in the Stem races we have no unemployment.Of course, the € 10K/year salary lowered me.
I changed my company later and I have revalued more than what the company that fired me but with more puffs .... nothing is perfect.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2024 10:46 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
vero83 said:
Isabelbota said:
Isabelbota said:
is that the idea of ​​nutrition in the nutrition in thelast years.And I agree on most things

I do hydrates breakfast, milk carries carbohydrates, I think it is being confused not eating solid with not breakfast ....

>

Ok, ok.But it's little.I would die of hunger, but as I said before, if you do well, it seems great to me.

In ketoacidosis you enter when you are in hyperglycemia and there is no insulin, it is not the case of the companion, who is in rank all night, does not feel like breakfast, a glass of milk is taken that effectively has hydrates (and not so few), and has insulin, even if it is basal.
Nutritional ketosis is confused (in which we are in a physiological way for night), with ketoacidosis, that to occur, it is needed jointly, that there is hyperglycemia and lack of insulin, such as p.ej in the debut.
No.When I am late in the work, I just took my coffee.Breakfast and lunch at 12.30.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/28/2024 1:47 p.m.

A kiwi, a slice of whole wheat bread, (sometimes rye), with tomato, two nuts, a small tarrine of soft cheese Burgos, a can of sardinitas and a coffee with natural milk with a toast with butter and jam 0%, with 6 uncompid.I know it's enough but before or after breakfast I exercise enough.

Ton 's profile photo
Ton
04/28/2024 2:46 p.m.

vero83 said:
diabetic said:
because today I have had breakfast churritos, little, ycon 3 u of fiast and a good walk all controlled

@Vero83 I like you ... I have tried everything ... some terrible peaks and eat for eating because I am not hungry in the morning.
Volume 1 ration of HC: milk with coffee and punctuate me.Simply with that there are times that I can not control and at 2h I have to rectify (like @ruthbia it must be that "Libero" and only when I start up, the glucose rises a barbarity ...)
If I am hungry, in the middle of the morning I get quickly and take a tortita of integral rice, or something like that (1st) and even the food already ...
As well, I do not carry a ketogenic diet, nor do I make intermittent fasting, or ... I simply do not enter and eat, put on "through the clouds" if there is no need ...

I told the endocrine, and he told me that nothing happened.To enter ketoacidosis you have to spend a lot of time in the body.And we "something" take, even if "chewing".

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
04/28/2024 4:21 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

meginer said:
isabelbota said:
vero83 said:
vero83 said:
It has changed the idea of ​​nutrition in recent years.And I agree on most things

>

In ketoacidosis you enter when you are in hyperglycemia and there is no insulin, it is not the case of the companion, who is in rank all night, does not feel like breakfast, a glass of milk is taken that effectively has hydrates (and not so few), and has insulin, even if it is basal.
Nutritional ketosis is confused (in which we are in a physiological way for night), with ketoacidosis, that to occur, it is needed jointly, that there is hyperglycemia and lack of insulin, such as p.ej in the debut.
No.When I am late in the work, I just took my coffee.breakfast and lunch at 12.30.

I did not talk about ketoacidosis, I know the difference, I talked about ketosis.And I have already told him that nothing happens for not having breakfast.

isabelbota
04/28/2024 10:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.