{'en': 'Several questions about Freestyle 2', 'es': 'Varias preguntas sobre el Freestyle 2'} Image

Several questions about Freestyle 2

comotu's profile photo   04/30/2024 4:58 p.m.

I use free 3 and to take it almost I have to use a hahahahajaj lever

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/08/2024 10:25 a.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

It also costs me to take it off, sometimes I have a small brunette, I have not yet discovered how to do it well.Around it with alcohol and start.The truth grabs very well, I will see in the summer, I turn a lot and also bathe a lot in the pool and in the sea.I will try the patches if I see that you try to take off.It is true that one thing is doing well and the other.It's a matter of testing what each one goes.I have not tried it in the buttock, today I have put it again in arm, but since I go on a trip, I will try it back.When I am calm in my house ..
Thank you very much for your opinions and advice, many doubts have cleared me.

comotu's profile photo
comotu
05/08/2024 1:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@comotu I to take it off ... around I throw a little body oil and take off little by little ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/08/2024 2:29 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

sherpa41 said:
emily said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
@emily have you tried the physiotherapy tape?

To me the tape, Amazon patches and others took away right away and the physio tape is doing very well.I last for 14 days.

I have not tried that but it is very striking, right?

Yes it is.But it is more beautiful than the tape.

And I carry the sensor in the swamp at the height of the pocket, so it is not seen, or on the beach.

Although on the beach I also put on the 3M of Tegaderm so that the physio tape does not get wet.

(I only put the physio tape to the sensors that I see that they have little stick, that is when it starts to take off through the edges)

I will try, thanks.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/10/2024 10:09 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

silviagrz said:
emily said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
@emily have you tried the physiotherapy tape?

To me the tape, Amazon patches and others took away right away and the physio tape is doing very well.I last for 14 days.

I have not tried that but it is very striking, right?

There is kinesiological tape (the fisios) flesh color.
I tried and nothing ...
Each one is doing well.I use the patches that are round ... and since then phenomenal, it costs me until they are removed on the 14th day.Of course, in summer, I stay "Rodales" if I'm getting brunette 🤣

Let's see how the tape works with me ... The round patches did not go well, I bought some transparent ones that I couldn't even put them on, I got hooked on themselves and there was no way ... I did not take the sun, so the brunette put onTopos cannot happen to me hehe

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/10/2024 10:12 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

I use 1 because in Mexico it is the only one that is unfortunately, at first I put patches of those rounds because it ever hooked, for more than a year I do not use anything, I suppose they will come better, I get into the sea or the pool and the pool and the pool andAll good, I'm going to travel for a month so I carry all my diabetes things in my hand suitcase along with an English letter from my endocrinologist
I hope anxiously that the following arrive here because they fail enough although Abbot has always answered me
Thanks for being there to Todis

milagros's profile photo
milagros
05/12/2024 5:19 p.m.

My daughter was put on kinesia with flesh.Now I think nothing gets and bathes in the sea without problem.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/12/2024 5:33 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Last night I was thinking: since I have the sensors (years ...) I panic to throw myself into the pool, or even jump ... the first times I did ... Do you know where the sensor was, right?
I have not tried again ...
You?Do you throw yourself, ski ...?I am bathing since then as if I were the guiding princess ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/12/2024 10:27 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

asu said:
hello all, I'm 50 years old and I'm diabetics 35 years ago.I've been with the sensor for about 5 months, I am happy, but I have some questions about its use in summer ...
How is it going to bathe, you can only 30 minutes and then how long do you have to be out of the water?And if one is more time to happen?
The sun is no problem?Does nothing affect?
Are there cases that the sensor takes off?I found some stickers on the glucody page, do you use them or are not you need?In summer you sweat more, bathe and things like this ...
Can the sensor be applied to the thigh or only in the arms?
And to travel those of replacement, do you have to take them on?
greetings

Link style = "max-width:300px;

Hello very good night

Last summer to my 6 -year -old boy if the sensor was spoiled in the pool ... I was with the grandmother and did not realize and was 1h or so and they had to change the sensor gave error all the time 🤷

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
05/12/2024 10:41 p.m.

I practice swimming, I can be in the water 40 or 45 minutes swimming and none has spoiled me.In seawater the bathrooms that I give myself are shorter and I have not had problems either.Nor have they spoiled in spas, with their thermal pools, Turkish bath, sauna, etc.When carrying it in the buttock is covered by the swimsuit or bikini and is not exposed to the sun or need to cover it with physio tapes or tapes or anything like that.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/12/2024 10:53 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

silviagrz said:
last night I was thinking: I since I have the sensors (years ...) I panic to throw myself head to the pool, or even jump ... the first times that II did ... Do you know where the sensor was, right?
I have not tried again ...
You?Do you throw yourself, ski ...?I have been bathing since then as if I were the guiding princess ...

Well, I only know how to bathe by throwing myself head (the little by little is impossible to me) and I have not taken off any.Of course, in summer I always put patch.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/13/2024 12:11 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I alternate it, sometimes in gluteo, sometimes in the arm, sometimes in the belly, etc. wherever you want and I never had problems with my endocrine, and it works well.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/19/2024 6:27 p.m.

Hello, I have a sensor of 2 months ago and I must be the black sheep ... I do not take off from the skin, I clears the sensor of the tape that brings, a week or so it stays half hanging.I carry it in my arm and of course when I move the little pot dances, so I carry the stickers these flesh color that is not discrete that also when you leave the shower an eternity are wet.
And to remove it, well ... Baby oil, petroleum jelly ... and some pulls that I leave the red arm of the 24h adhesives.
I have come to start the sensor without removing the spradrapo.Any help ???

Nyta's profile photo
Nyta
05/20/2024 7:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.